Info: PRE Order Haircut #31

I wanted to try something new, so now Im launching a PRE Order for the Unknown hairstyle #31.

* The PRE Order price is 20ped.
* There are only 20 PRE Orders available.

This meens you have to pay me 20ped before the cut is released by Mindark. Full price for this hairstyle will be around 100ped when released.
You can sell your "PRE Order" to other people for what ever price you want.
The 20ped will not be refunded if you dont want a haircut with style #31. If Mindark dont add a new hairstyle within 1year, the 20ped will be refunded.

What if u skill enough for the 32nd haircut meanwhile ? ;):silly2:

I just say what if :D

well... If I skill up to proof lvl 43 (requirement for cut 32) before mindark release cut 31.

Then there will be a different sale. Or if the community like this kind of PRE Order, maybe there will be one for that cut too.... to early to say really.

Oh so we are paying 20PED only for the opportunity to get it as soon as it comes out?

We have to pay the 100PED also?

Usually the pre-order monies are taken off the normal price.

Im assuming that would apply here...

Oh so we are paying 20PED only for the opportunity to get it as soon as it comes out?

We have to pay the 100PED also?

No, not as far as I know.

People where just asking what if I get to unlock cut #32 at the same time as cut 31. If the PRE-Order where defined as "my newest cut" or as "cut 31".

I was trying to explain that this PRE-Order is for Cut #31, NOT 1-30 or 32 -->

I think the person is asking that if they pay the 20 now, will the only have to pay 80 ped for the actual cut when it arrives or will they have to pay this 20 to be on the list and then 100 when it arrives.

I think the person is asking that if they pay the 20 now, will the only have to pay 80 ped for the actual cut when it arrives or will they have to pay this 20 to be on the list and then 100 when it arrives.

no she is asking for 20 ped now. When it comes out the 20 ped pays for it.

Preordering is saving you aprox 80 ped vs. waiting.

no she is asking for 20 ped now. When it comes out the 20 ped pays for it.

Preordering is saving you aprox 80 ped vs. waiting.

Don't think so, 20 now is not worth 80 later in any regard.

In most cases like preordering games the preorder is a fee and then you pay full on top of that fee to guarantee you get a first copy.

When getting funding for a lets say a book you pay full price as preorder to guarantee a sale toward affording printing costs.

In this case, and this is where the person asked the question, if they pay 20 now do they only have to pay 80 later.

Also, Kimmi is a guy.

HOLD ON!!!

Those who PRE-Order will only pay 20ped total for the haircut.

hmm i posted on the first page that i would like to PRE-order a cut but im not in the list, can you look into that, thanks :)

hmm i posted on the first page that i would like to PRE-order a cut but im not in the list, can you look into that, thanks :)

Im sorry about that. I talked to my assistans and you are added to the list now.

Add me to the list! ;)

Haha, what a nice and crazy idea.
I am crazy but not nice, need a haircut for that, so sign me up to please.
Love the idea

Still 4 slots left.

I just wanna remind everyone that you have 4 weeks to pay me 20ped, or your slot will be given away to next person.

Still 4 slots left.

I just wanna remind everyone that you have 4 weeks to pay me 20ped, or your slot will be given away to next person.

I wont pay untill the actuall haircut is on my head. What if there's not a new haircut? Then u have screwed us on 20 ped. No, I wait untill I acually see the new haircut!

I wont pay untill the actuall haircut is on my head. What if there's not a new haircut? Then u have screwed us on 20 ped. No, I wait untill I acually see the new haircut!

Lol its not like anybody is forcing you to pre-order it.

plus Kimmi said that if there is no new haircut added he will return the ped...

Lol its not like anybody is forcing you to pre-order it.

plus Kimmi said that if there is no new haircut added he will return the ped...

Well I know that it's not anyone forcing me. And I didn't know he acually returned the peds. But what happends if I acually dont like the haircut? Do I get my peds back then?

Well I know that it's not anyone forcing me. And I didn't know he acually returned the peds. But what happends if I acually dont like the haircut? Do I get my peds back then?

All your questions will be answerd if you bother to read my first post.

Two PRE-Orders confirmed now.

...and still 4 slots open.

* The PRE Order price is 20ped.
* There are only 20 PRE Orders available.
* You can only buy one slot each.
* You have to pay 4 weeks within of your Order.

This meens you have to pay me 20ped before the cut is released by Mindark. Full price for this hairstyle will be around 100ped when released.
You can sell your "PRE Order" to other people for what ever price you want.
The 20ped will not be refunded if you dont want a haircut with style #31. If Mindark dont add a new hairstyle within 1year, the 20ped will be refunded.
Take me off the list.. I'll rather go to Sorg and have the style for 50 ped. And as I said, I would only pay if I choose to stick with the hair. So lousy when I dont get my 20 ped back if I dont want it. And if MA dont add the hair within a year I have to *peeep* wait a year untill I finally get my 20 ped back. Seriously, was a nice idea at first, but now I acually realize how stupid it is...

You can sell it. As the new cut will be at least 100 ped you shouldn't have too much trouble selling it on for 20 ped once its released.

We are getting it so cheap because we are buying in before its even released.

Kimmi gets a good deal out of this as firstly he gains a few ped for skilling now, and secondly he ends up with a bunch of people showing of the new cut on day one. Thats the biggest advert there is, as normally a 100 ped cut will take a few weeks before its seen by everyone, but this way everyone will be able to see it day one. and of course when they ask where we got it..... :D

You can sell it. As the new cut will be at least 100 ped you shouldn't have too much trouble selling it on for 20 ped once its released.

We are getting it so cheap because we are buying in before its even released.

Kimmi gets a good deal out of this as firstly he gains a few ped for skilling now, and secondly he ends up with a bunch of people showing of the new cut on day one. Thats the biggest advert there is, as normally a 100 ped cut will take a few weeks before its seen by everyone, but this way everyone will be able to see it day one. and of course when they ask where we got it..... :D

What if I can go to Sorg for the haircut (and pay cheaper)?

What if I can go to Sorg for the haircut (and pay cheaper)?

Then good for you, but personally I think 20 ped for a cut is a good deal and I doubt Sorg will be undercutting 20 ped - especially as this is a pre order only deal not the normal price.

Not entirly sure what your main issue is here, but if you dont want, then dont buy - no need to be funny about it and start talking about sorg being cheaper when the cut doesnt even exist yet, or talking about it being a silly idea...

Take this for what it is, a good deal for all parties involved. or dont take it.

Take me off the list.. I'll rather go to Sorg and have the style for 50 ped. And as I said, I would only pay if I choose to stick with the hair. So lousy when I dont get my 20 ped back if I dont want it. And if MA dont add the hair within a year I have to *peeep* wait a year untill I finally get my 20 ped back. Seriously, was a nice idea at first, but now I acually realize how stupid it is...

you are really funny!
First you ask alot of questions, and I tell you to go and read my first post.

Then you go and quote my first post, and basicly calling my crap.
...and ask to be removed from the list.

If you had read my main post the first or the second time I told you, you would have had answer for all your questions, AND you would have seen you where never on the list :D

Have a nice day :)

Put Foxypilot down for 1 slot :yay:

Back