Abuse of PvP Game Mechanics

I believe that the original idea was that only the items gained while in PVP would be lootable. Not the items you came in with.

silly ideas m8 its allready allmost free for pkér to kill miners no reason to add spite to injury.

Hmmm guess it could be implemented as soon as the toxin shots cost 200ped and miners get em for free

you forgot one thing ... and when miners get a claim they will be shown on the map for all players inside pvp4 and the miner will be imobalized until they get pked...

stupid w9 idiot.. we miners do spend cash to get some depos there to or is it free to bomb the shit out of pvp4?

Ohh Ohh is this the post where miners get to turn the tables on pk'ers?? huh huh???

cool!!!!!!

one word...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

nothin personal to OP cause I dont know him but gotta get some payback for all the pk'ers raggin on the miners for dying and giving them loot when it happens

kill the person and loot his equipment would be nice... as well as his skills.. oh and also his ped card.

Fair advantage? LOL If you find it too hard in PVP maybe you just aren't a rich bastard who put 1000s of USD into the game to buy the best gear and eat chips like a maniac and call yourself skilled?
I corrected the typos in your post and make it easier to read and understand for the others

RX units were pk'ing themselves all day during the event, today.
Someone should really ban those damned nubs. :D

Seriously though - not a good idea about looting the items that hunters receive in pvp.
From what I hear - those items make it worth going into lootable pvp areas. Because even if you get looted, you still have the markup on the items to cover the tox shot and being looted of stackables.

Nor do I like the idea if I get killed by a mob ( or hit >50% health) that all the stuff in my loot inventory is dropped on the ground.

Actually .. reading back - I don't like any of your suggestions.
:beerchug:

RX units were pk'ing themselves all day during the event, today.
Someone should really ban those damned nubs. :D

Seriously though - not a good idea about looting the items that hunters receive in pvp.
From what I hear - those items make it worth going into lootable pvp areas. Because even if you get looted, you still have the markup on the items to cover the tox shot and being looted of stackables.

Nor do I like the idea if I get killed by a mob ( or hit >50% health) that all the stuff in my loot inventory is dropped on the ground.

Actually .. reading back - I don't like any of your suggestions.
:beerchug:

when you put it like that it sounds oddly familiar .. oh ya thats how it is to be a miner

kill the person and loot his equipment would be nice... as well as his skills.. oh and also his ped card.

lets not forget loot their credit card number :laugh:

Hi here is a letter I have sent to MA about the Abuse of PvP Game Mechanics in Entropia Universe (EU). Feel free to post your views and other abuses you have seen in PvP areas so that MA can fix them and then I will post this thread to support. Then PvP can be made fun and fair restoring it back to the great PvP that was once here in EU. :yay:

Thank You
Letum

Hi I would like to inform your company Mindark about abuse of PvP game mechanics in Entropia Universe (EU).

1. Avatars should not be able to shoot and kill themselves in PvP in EU to avoid being player killed (PK). If shooting and killing yourself should remain in game then avatars should drop all stackable items on the ground in PvP to put a stop to this abuse in PvP taking advantage of the PvP game mechanics in EU.

2. Items other than stackable items that have been looted in PvP should drop in PvP (ie.) SK 20, Minor TP Chips etc... until the avatar is in a safe zone. Why should miners and hunters be able to loot the wealth from pvp areas without any risk to them and their loot?

3. Avatars should drop all stackable loot and looted items acquired in PvP areas on the ground in PvP when killed by a mob or player in PvP areas. This will put a stop to avatars running to mobs to die or using a mob for protection abusing the mobs main rule to kill players and not to help players avoid being looted in PvP areas by other players.

4. Avatars should drop all loot if below 50% health to put an end to avatars abusing pvp game mechanics by using the health bar to avoid being looted in PvP areas when mining or hunting. Note: Miners TP into zone under 50% health to extract valuables ores and matter without worrying about being looted.

Please take note that Pkers spend a lot of time and money in game to add to the fun role of hunting down and killing and looting avatars in EU. PKers spend a lot of money doing so and need Loot to survive in PvP areas. Letting miners and hunters come into PvP areas without risk by using the game to abuse PvP mechanics is unfair to hard working PKers that devote their time to make PvP areas fun. Please repair the loop holes in PvP so that PKers can have a fair advantage.

Thank You
Letum Mr Latro

Hi,
I will try to be as polite as I can, altough belive me, it's not easy to stay calm when reading your post. So, here we go...
1. If you can't handle PVP, don't go there. Maybe you should go for exas or something on similar level if you can't face the challenge of PVP.
2. If you have no attributes to catch those miners in OJs, go and skill them up. You just have to want to skill them up. You know that they can't be chipped in, right?
3. If you have no RL skills and dexterity to handle PVP, don't go there. Choose another game and return after few years, when you get some practice.

All these three things done instead of bullshitting on EF would be much better for you, not mentioning the community.
So, either you can handle the challenge of EU or you can go play in some sandbox... Your choice.

Thank you,
Hawkwood

Dear MA

ME WANT LOOT ME HAS WEAK HEALTH BUT ME R PRO PKER U SHULD LISSEN @ ME MKAE ALL GAME PK AND I SHULD B LOOTING EVRYTHING WEN I KIL ALL NOOBS ME NOT HAF TO SKILL GIVE ME %=500 HLEATH AND GIEV NOOB NOTHING THAT FAIR ALSO SEND MUNNY SO ME CAN HELP U GET MUNNT FROM LONGLOSTCOUSIN COLONEL UMBATWE. IZ 16MIILON CONGO DOLLARS

/MRS UMBATWE

Dear MA

ME WANT LOOT ME HAS WEAK HEALTH BUT ME R PRO PKER U SHULD LISSEN @ ME MKAE ALL GAME PK AND I SHULD B LOOTING EVRYTHING WEN I KIL ALL NOOBS ME NOT HAF TO SKILL GIVE ME %=500 HLEATH AND GIEV NOOB NOTHING THAT FAIR ALSO SEND MUNNY SO ME CAN HELP U GET MUNNT FROM LONGLOSTCOUSIN COLONEL UMBATWE. IZ 16MIILON CONGO DOLLARS

/MRS UMBATWE

LOL, this was really good. Thanks for a good laugh for a good night Immortal :)

1. Avatars should not be able to shoot and kill themselves in PvP in EU to avoid being player killed (PK). If shooting and killing yourself should remain in game then avatars should drop all stackable items on the ground in PvP to put a stop to this abuse in PvP taking advantage of the PvP game mechanics in EU.

thats the only thing valuable to me, rest is part of the game in pvp area.. any hit dealt by someone trying to hurt himself should not be taken into consideration with health rules in pvp thats all (i like the idea of losing all on the floor, so if you accidentally killed yourself while hunting you can always pick it up instead of losing it all (goes into MA's pocket or loot pool ?))

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

breeeeeeeeaaaaathe......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

too funny

Awesome

It's 7am here, I woke up with a headache and a sore throat

And I felt like $h!t...

But this thread REALLY gave me a laugh, woke me up, and brightened my morning...

ThanX :laugh:

I think there are enough players in this 'game' trying to steal peds from you..... so for MA to encourage players to do so by implementing a lootable pvp area is morally wrong, the loot returns are bad enough at times without some bully coming at you and his/her only intent is to steal peds from you... the only loot that PK'rs should receive is the cost of the toxic shock & NOTHING MORE

Rookie...

Please take note that Pkers spend a lot of time and money in game to add to the fun role of hunting down and killing and looting avatars in EU. PKers spend a lot of money doing so and need Loot to survive in PvP areas. Letting miners and hunters come into PvP areas without risk by using the game to abuse PvP mechanics is unfair to hard working PKers that devote their time to make PvP areas fun. Please repair the loop holes in PvP so that PKers can have a fair advantage.

You almost make it sound like you are providing something usefull to
this universe.
PKers makes PvP areas fun?
Yah..to other PKers maybe but not to Miners / Regular hunters.
I for one can do without being killed and looted.

Cry some more?

This is really funny, but I think that topic starter is taking this PvP thing too serious. I'm totally sure that he had used some PvP exploits too. Why? Because it leaves you in disadvantage when others use it. From my point of view it's not abuse but opportunity. Your view is way too single-sided.

And yeah - I'm doing everything that's not banned to protect me from getting looted. Who wouldn't? It's law of the jungle :D

I think if OP was the one getting hunted (after looting miners and hunters), he would LOVE the option of killing himself. Imagine killing a miner with 1kped in loot, then another player starts taking shots at you....the moment your about to die, all you can think about is :cussing:!!!!

Hi,

I would like to inform your company Mindark about abuse of PvP game mechanics in Entropia Universe (EU).

2. Items other than stackable items that have been looted in PvP should drop in PvP (ie.) SK 20, Minor TP Chips etc... until the avatar is in a safe zone. Why should miners and hunters be able to loot the wealth from pvp areas without any risk to them and their loot?

3. Avatars should drop all stackable loot and looted items acquired in PvP areas on the ground in PvP when killed by a mob or player in PvP areas. This will put a stop to avatars running to mobs to die or using a mob for protection abusing the mobs main rule to kill players and not to help players avoid being looted in PvP areas by other players.

4. Avatars should drop all loot if below 50% health to put an end to avatars abusing pvp game mechanics by using the health bar to avoid being looted in PvP areas when mining or hunting. Note: Miners TP into zone under 50% health to extract valuables ores and matter without worrying about being looted.

Thank You
Letum Mr Latro

:rofl:

I'm not sure which is funnier - the actual OP or everyone thinking that these are serious suggestions!
This guy could get a job writing scripts for Monty Python!

Think about it:
Avatars should drop all loot if below 50% health
The first time he gets hit with a Tango he'd be scrabbling around on his hands and knees trying desperately to pick up everything he's dropped. Meanwhile, the PKer with the Tango sits back, rolls a blunt and cooks a 3 course meal while waiting for the Tango to reload, and then finishes him off!

And the last paragraph is so tongue-in-cheek that I can't believe no-one else has mentioned it.

Please take note that Pkers spend a lot of time and money in game to add to the fun role of hunting down and killing and looting avatars in EU.
owl_orly.png

PKers spend a lot of money doing so and need Loot to survive in PvP areas.
I think they know where Sweat Camp and Nea's are by now, don't you?

Letting miners and hunters come into PvP areas without risk by using the game to abuse PvP mechanics is unfair to hard working PKers that devote their time to make PvP areas fun.
ngbbs44328f77ced80.jpg

Please repair the loop holes in PvP so that PKers can have a fair advantage.
Snigger. As opposed to an unfair one, you mean? :D

I'm not sure if the OP is serious or not, but thanks for the list of ways to avoid getting looted in pvp!

:rofl:

I'm not sure which is funnier - the actual OP or everyone thinking that these are serious suggestions!
This guy could get a job writing scripts for Monty Python!

I'm affraid Redfrog that he was serious. Read his other posts. It seems that he considers himself being great PKer. I bet he's some kind of noob, who was once looted and now with a cry "REVENGE!!!" and freshely gained 100HP and some bucks in his pocket gets uber pvp armors and weapons and thinks it will make him pro... Kid with to much cash and to little brain...
Funny, but I never heard about him outside this forum, while I recognise some other names, like Zippo or Yquem...

Hi here is a letter I have sent to MA about the Abuse of PvP Game Mechanics in Entropia Universe (EU). Feel free to post your views and other abuses you have seen in PvP areas so that MA can fix them and then I will post this thread to support. Then PvP can be made fun and fair restoring it back to the great PvP that was once here in EU. :yay:

Thank You
Letum

Hi I would like to inform your company Mindark about abuse of PvP game mechanics in Entropia Universe (EU).

1. without ..... blablabla

Thank You
Letum Mr Latro

I think you got it wrong, normal hunters shoot much to loot shit, pvpers, are a bit smarter, they buy equipment for much money, and kill noobs with almost nothing in ammo spent.

So i say, if you dont like pvp, dont do it, it is your own choice, i know you can pk yourselve, but you can always not walk backwards, like a newb..... imo

buy an ml and your in pvp, use an ml against spider, and you only die faster. :laugh:

Dudes!!!!! why you even bother to spend yar time listening to this noob with (L) uba gear worth 10`s K`s ped who woke up over night as PK`er?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dudes!!!!! why you even bother to spend yar time listening to this noob with (L) uba gear worth 10`s K`s ped who woke up over night as PK`er?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

but look at the soc name!!!!!!! 1337!!!!!!! and you saw all those kills he got at the Rx event ! ubbah1!!!!111one

I'm affraid Redfrog that he was serious. Read his other posts. It seems that he considers himself being great PKer. I bet he's some kind of noob, who was once looted and now with a cry "REVENGE!!!" and freshely gained 100HP and some bucks in his pocket gets uber pvp armors and weapons and thinks it will make him pro... Kid with to much cash and to little brain...
Funny, but I never heard about him outside this forum, while I recognise some other names, like Zippo or Yquem...
O. M. G.

I just read his other posts and I do believe you're right Sarah.
My apologies to everyone else in this thread, it certainly looks like I was wrong and this .. this .. person is serious.

I really couldn't believe that LimpLettuce was seriously suggesting such a collection of dimwitted, half-baked, hare-brained, ill-conceived and worse thought-out idiotic schemes. My son used to come up with these type of game rules when he was 8 and playing with his 4 y o sister. Words fail me.

I wonder if we'll see him in Twin ring any time soon, cos I ain't seen him there yet.

Thank You
Letum

Thank You
Letum Mr Latro

You forgot to add this.

5. Walking into a pk zone should mean instant death with all your items spread across the ground. This would make pk immensly enjoyable. Also, I would like to add that I am a master pk-er with 100 HP and that means i am the bestest and know the bestest.

I can't believe this thread is still alive..

Oh crap, did i just bump it?

Shoot...:mad:

:ahh:damn,necroed:ahh: mods please delete

Back