https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_3.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_4.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_5.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_6.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_7.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_8.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_9.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/7/8/pk_house_10.jpg

I went to EP to find these and I looked for pictures of the winner's house but MA has removed all the winners from their backlog. Obviously off topic in some ways but it is my own thread so I don't see a problem. I just like to let others see the artwork. Now picture decorating any building inside of EU and tell me it would be more spectacular? (Keep in mind I owned Morningtear Castle at this time and could easily have just decorated that generically).

Last edited:
i have no react yet and i will make only 1 post about this.

For me it's not a LG it's all usual soc who decide to give one or more land to other soc except for the bad warants (bad for what ? i have no real idea we are not perfect but nobody are).

I just say gratz for the work behind that, it's fantastic but for me it's not the place here for a LG. For me LG is a battle, a battle between soc (eventually soc+cadet vs soc but not more). I would be see this king of alliance during event like robot war, rx unit for example.

For me LG is not that so it's why i don't take part @ the phase 3 and i think it's the same for other warants member. I have alway try to keep one line of conduct ingame with my vision of the game like Merry Mayhem event i do it i do it myself without help and with my own item nothing more even if i know in advance i have no chance to win.

Now think what u want but u never see me again in LG if they are like this one.

i have no react yet and i will make only 1 post about this.

For me it's not a LG it's all usual soc who decide to give one or more land to other soc except for the bad warants (bad for what ? i have no real idea we are not perfect but nobody are).

I just say gratz for the work behind that, it's fantastic but for me it's not the place here for a LG. For me LG is a battle, a battle between soc (eventually soc+cadet vs soc but not more). I would be see this king of alliance during event like robot war, rx unit for example.

For me LG is not that so it's why i don't take part @ the phase 3 and i think it's the same for other warants member. I have alway try to keep one line of conduct ingame with my vision of the game like Merry Mayhem event i do it i do it myself without help and with my own item nothing more even if i know in advance i have no chance to win.

Now think what u want but u never see me again in LG if they are like this one.

Warants fought well and so did you.

There was WELL OVER 200 people in the Alliance, and most of those soc's are well known for being really good at pk'ing. Even IF all the other soc's in the top 20 decided to create a "counter alliance" we would get about 150 members, a big part of them doesn't "do pk" or so to speak, many cant afford to get pk gear, even limited and so on. And if we where to create an alliance, and we get the necessary gear for 5-10k peds each, even then, the odds for success would be minimal. Standing against an equally strong, or in this case, a much stronger alliance, paying loads of money for a small chance of success in 1 or maybe 2 LA's..(which would most likely fall to Warants and [insert soc here] while all the others would have fought and payed a lot of money for nothing. This alliance was TO strong, combining many of the best pk socs in this universe, for anyone to even be interested in trying. M2S, cK and AoW in alliance? Sure.. but with all the undersocs + Shaolin, DD etc it was simply missions impossible..
As pointed out before, this LG was over long before it started, it was very well planned, a strategic knockout.
I can see why they did as they did, they wanted to win (and keep warants from getting an LA lol).. i would like it to be one soc vs another, but that will most likely never happen, after all, it is politics and involves real money :p

nice idea to build house like that, hehe really great

lgalways.jpg

Just like what Xen and SKippied posted.

There will always be a LG and I supposed when CE2 is implemented new challenges will appear next LG and new rules will more than likely be implemented. There will always be people drawing a line in the sand and helping each other out. Sometimes it’s an even fight and sometimes its not. With all the new LG gear being implemented I am sure next LG that element will level the playing field that much more. In essence I think we can expect new and better things in future LGs and you can be certain there will be many taking a lot of their own personal time to figure out how best to win. To me that is the essence of LG really to win LAs and whether you win them with 1 bullet or a hundred thousand what matters in the end is who ends up with the spoils IMO.

The Alliance was executed efficiently and effectively. I commend all the leaders, negotiators, and fellow alliance members.

I also have to commend those who mounted large coordinated attacks on the LAs in Phase 2. I thought eventually they would find a way to defeat the tactics because nothing is entirely unbeatable. I thought for sure we would see some out of the box attacks in phase 3 even if it was just to show they had found a weakness in the strategy. From the outside maybe it just seemed futile I :dunno: . Personally I think it would have been the biggest challenge to overcome in EU history but that is just my opinion which can be skewed at times.

Maybe next year we will see the arena in full swing or some type of progressive count down or it might end up being the same ole same but I would be surprised if that happened. FPC will have to step up to the plate that is for sure. I look forward to it and hopefully we will all see a better world wide economic outlook as well and hopefully a greater influx of new participants with societies created on other worlds like Cyrene all trying to stake a claim in EU.

Last edited:
There was WELL OVER 200 people in the Alliance, and most of those soc's are well known for being really good at pk'ing. Even IF all the other soc's in the top 20 decided to create a "counter alliance" we would get about 150 members, a big part of them doesn't "do pk" or so to speak, many cant afford to get pk gear, even limited and so on. And if we where to create an alliance, and we get the necessary gear for 5-10k peds each, even then, the odds for success would be minimal. Standing against an equally strong, or in this case, a much stronger alliance, paying loads of money for a small chance of success in 1 or maybe 2 LA's..(which would most likely fall to Warants and [insert soc here] while all the others would have fought and payed a lot of money for nothing. This alliance was TO strong, combining many of the best pk socs in this universe, for anyone to even be interested in trying. M2S, cK and AoW in alliance? Sure.. but with all the undersocs + Shaolin, DD etc it was simply missions impossible..
As pointed out before, this LG was over long before it started, it was very well planned, a strategic knockout.
I can see why they did as they did, they wanted to win (and keep warants from getting an LA lol).. i would like it to be one soc vs another, but that will most likely never happen, after all, it is politics and involves real money :p

I didn't get a PM from AD either. Keep that in mind. Perhaps have a word with your leaders in the future to have them ask other society leaders what their status is? Doesn't that just make sense? :)

I dont know things between soc and it`s relation and history or any other thing like Star vs Skalman history and etc etc etc

I have seen few LG events so far and they always been something i cant do with gear/skills i have and also a soc I`m in must be top one. I always wen to LG so see great thing ppls do ... and see why i cant be one of them and what i need to do to be one like them.

This time i went to almost all LA`s and seen that:

- Most exciting event was turned into most boring.
- Most 'bloody and fight full' event was turned into 'lets drink a tea/coffee'.
- Most motivating event to every non-uber player what to head for, the matter of skills and gear was turned into chatting skills.
- Most motivating event to every non-top soc to work on, to be top one, skills requirement, gear requirement, team work, PK exp and all rest what is needed to be good PK soc to hold LA in LG was turned into Diplomacy with a Star (this year, who next year gonna make EU alliance)?
- So see ubers in action and why they are ubers, the matter of skills and gear and etc ..... i seen em chatting .... and chat can all of us.
- now its a myth that to go into LG u need to be uber skilled and expensive gear ... not this year ... u must find .... 'aliance'.
(i can proceed with such stuff)
And in general there was nothing.

Well 'great' done by the 'alliance' ... big 'gratz' ... well 'deserved'. 'Dynamic' EU ... no words left.

Was it good/bad ... correct/incorrect .... smart/greed ... you decide ... your opinion and each is correct .... my is my and none will change it .... your opinion is your and it`s also correct and both we are right ;)

Cheers all ;)

I didn't get a PM from AD either. Keep that in mind. Perhaps have a word with your leaders in the future to have them ask other society leaders what their status is? Doesn't that just make sense? :)

Yeah u be glad WE didn't also join, that would've just made it worse ;)
It was just a hypothetical thought (spelling? :scratch2:) from my side.
I had mediocre interest in LG this year, since i knew already that i could not be online during the event at all. Next year - who knows? :D

I'm not sure what's more interesting, the LG itself or the discussions afterwards. :scratch2:

This year, the discussions are definitely more interesting then the LG itself. :wtg:

Come on, don't be shy, keep them going, give us, the mortals, something to amuse ourself :laugh:

Sitram

In a lot of threads people have said that Entropia has the best community.

Personally, I don't see it.

edit...not a place to talk about

Last edited:
I wish to ask one question: is that bad what people are able to agree and in common to solve any problems?

Time of alonewolves has passed, when one over skilling avatars could win 10 of average or weaker. From own experience I remember, that 30 against 300 won, and it was good motivation for perfection. But now not about it.

A little societies could agree - perfectly, means they reasonable people. And that LG has shown as it is possible to operate having a head on shoulders. The old Russian saying says: "Alone in fieldman is not the soldier", as confirms those changes in PK, made MA.

Personally for me that LG were very boring. Some times the keyboard was printed on mine to a forehead :). On the character I more alonewolf. It is pleasant to me when adrenaline boils in blood. But there was other charm which has shown to me as people, when they together are strong.

All I congratulate from them LA.

With the best regards,
mg Joda.

Last edited:
star can kep on saying he wont sel hes mom whit fancy words and try to be sum one

we ar sum ther now ther tru star and he wod sel all for ther right pric no matter what it is and lie abudt it lik after

so is ther tru star so you rub you mothers shulders and sel he after fin for me i rely dont giv a shit

no one can trust you whit enything all you do is for 100 % profit for you and you will do all for it

so stuf you taslationes problem its you ther cant understand not me and you kep trying to show you ar better in me bud ther problem is you dont understand pepols ther haw feelings what so ever for you dont got eny you just do all for profit and always profit

star told me i will do what i takes to do it all is what he always say can you trust a man lik that whne sum say he will do all it takes to do you wont to sel you mom to for sur

dont think becures i spell lik shit i am stupit boy

my reps to speak what is tru

LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 14:54 aphrodite absolute idiot
LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 14:51 Cobra77 no brainer
LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 13:33 EU MOST WANTED oh stfu u bitter little clown

dont even care to mention that, u dont need to defend yourself. It sure might be harder then a few other posts to understand and takes some time to read out what u say becuse of the spelling, but heck, who cares?

Its what you mean that matters, not how you spell it, and if the reader isnt totaly retarded he/she understands very well, but meaningless chooses to pick on you anyways becuse they got nothing to say. :)

yea you right Xzion i can understand him but i would also advise him to use translator sometimes,it will help i use it some times to ;)

I didnt mean this kind of trust :rolleyes:

WTF u talking about loaning Items the whole time this has nothing to do with the post i made...but ok if u need a new base for pissing me off.
It seems that u are pissed more and more about Warants how MM Event and MMOWC went the last 3 years.

To clarify some things.... my Wife plays my avatar while i am at work:eek:
she's playing twice as me in one year and i know at least 2 more Ubers from well known societys who shared their avatar and i bet there are many more,so your statement is absolut pointless.
Also in LG serval people did let play his avatar from friends because of RL work.

Items loan? senseless to talk about that,no point at all:laugh:

u dont know whats a "saying/adage"?

to come to an end: your whole post had nothing to do with what i was talking about,u just showed me that u have more and more personal problems with some of our members because u where always runner-up in any event or never won any event except LG(talking about the house decoration event for example)

Edit: dont shoot yourself in the feets ;)

My post had a lot to do with what you were talking about. You are simply trying to ignore the facts that were posted. The post was there to let you know that your precious Warants are not as perfect as you guys make them out to be. High standards of what? That was the point i was making. Double standards is more like it.

star can kep on saying he wont sel hes mom whit fancy words and try to be sum one

we ar sum ther now ther tru star and he wod sel all for ther right pric no matter what it is and lie abudt it lik after

so is ther tru star so you rub you mothers shulders and sel he after fin for me i rely dont giv a shit

no one can trust you whit enything all you do is for 100 % profit for you and you will do all for it

so stuf you taslationes problem its you ther cant understand not me and you kep trying to show you ar better in me bud ther problem is you dont understand pepols ther haw feelings what so ever for you dont got eny you just do all for profit and always profit

star told me i will do what i takes to do it all is what he always say can you trust a man lik that whne sum say he will do all it takes to do you wont to sel you mom to for sur

my reps to speak what is tru

LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 14:54 aphrodite absolute idiot
LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 14:51 Cobra77 no brainer
LAnd Grab as expected 05-31-2009 13:33 EU MOST WANTED oh stfu u bitter little clown

Where'd I put my Bonerian Magic Decoder ring ffs? Your own soc mates are fine with all that went down in LG and they understood my PM's about my stance vs them in LG. It wasn't a threat nor did it involve money. You think I gave your son a free mask which costs me many hundreds of PEDS because I was expecting something back from you? No. You seem to have no appreciation for what I am saying so please stop trying to ruin the thread I started. You've voiced your opinion and it has been noted that you hate me and don't respect me. Thanks for coming to this thread thread.

This discussion was about Land Grab and my feeling that all wasn't right with it. As Joda said, there was adrenaline missing at LG. You don't really need to attack my personality when replying to a discussion of LG do you? Forgive me if I'm wrong but perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you try to look through the glass.

Mercury in white pants and fetching red scarf yesterday.....

[YOUTUBE]xdCrZfTkG1c[/YOUTUBE]

In a sentence non-biased either way:

"To the victor belong the spoils"

I guess many do not get out much, IRL or between MMOs ;)

RCE element will always be a greater negative handicap to social/community development. That is why it is said, Money is one of the roots of evil in people.

yea you right Xzion i can understand him but i would also advise him to use translator sometimes,it will help i use it some times to ;)

Quesiton is, would that really help? try to put a miss spelled word into a translator :laugh: hehe...

There are a program i got however for my brother who got some very grave typ e of dislectia (however to spell it) that dosnt guess the right word, it simply looks on the structure of the word, and "puts in the right word" it works great. but it was expensive one to get him.

I've played three MMO's

The first, they wanted to kill you.

The second, they wanted to help you.

The third, they wanted to make money from you.

:)

Leadership!

How about how all the soc members with 100's of people followed their orders as given by their leaders during this LG?? You know there had to be many people in all the socs that at one point or another where like f-ck this lets start killing everyone or fck the agreement lets go the opposite way- but nevertheless, everyone did what their soc leaders agreed to and I think that is a pretty big feat gratz :)

i think its a bunch of loosers

not one of them ar sports men thats for sur

it looks lik the ring when i do a litel fightihg ther always sum idiot jump in to the ring and shot me in the back haw looser is that

its pricies what happent this LG show how meny RL looseres ther is in EU sad bud tru

i dont giv a shit abudth ther lands ever i wont to haw a fun LG and sum rely sportmans ship ther bud it was a bunch of loosers ther ned to be 10 or 20 vs 1

that just greeds and tortly unsportsly i haw rely opent my eyes to what pepols i haw talk to in EU and ho i just shut lev alone in ther futor for rely i wont to haw fun fin if i win a litel to bud mostly i am ther for ther fun

so gratze to ther ones ther ar so dam greedy

How about how all the soc members with 100's of people followed their orders as given by their leaders during this LG?? You know there had to be many people in all the socs that at one point or another where like f-ck this lets start killing everyone or fck the agreement lets go the opposite way- but nevertheless, everyone did what their soc leaders agreed to and I think that is a pretty big feat gratz :)

I know you'd have died by my side if I'd have gone against the alliance at the end of it all. 2009 will be remembered as the alliance of MeDDSBACK!

Good job with the LG results and the Alliance stuff. Well done! :thumbup: :tiphat:

What surprises me is that Warants and the other strong Soc's outside the Alliance were totally unprepared to use guerilla tactics when they saw themselves greatly outnumbered. They bashed in the wall of people, didn't make it through and just gave up. :dunno: As some people noted there were LAs with quite a few defenders and nobody caused trouble there :scratch2:
Too proud to play dirty? :D To awesome to scout for weak points instead of head-on approach? :umn:

Well, better luck next year. May be we'll see two big alliances clashing and drowning Amethera in blood :rocket: It would be hard to make a LG more boring than LG 2009, that's for sure :D

The drama! The twists! The intrigue! The cloak-and-dagger conspiracies! The surprise! This year’s Landgrab is a historic turning point from my perspective. A crafty and well executed plan was organized which surprised most of us; including FPC I have to admit. The excitement this time around came from a completely different direction than previous years. The “mega-alliance” utilized the rules and found a strategy that worked. Even more, it brought in a very nice and evolved approach to the community as a whole – it introduced the basics of a working Calypso political system. It is history in the making and something I personally get really excited about. The colonists of Calypso joined together to work for a common goal. Unexpected, but very interesting. Congratulations to the winners!

Marco issues reflections

In order to avoid splintered discussions on the same topic, this thread will be closed.

Please continue discussion in this thread, where Marco|FPC has offered comments and is accepting feedback for future Landgrabs:

Reflections from Landgrab 2009

:locked:

Status
Back