PC : proteron ribs

The proportion of loot in globals is much less important than the proportion of hunters who would move to a taxed hunting area instead of staying at the untaxed spawn.

9k PED globalled every day is of no use at all if it doesn't happen on the owner's land.

Oh totally I understand that... you also have to account for the rest of the loot that isn't global/hof that gets paid out.... I dont know loot composition of the prot though.... could we assume if 9k avrg daily loot then maybe 20-30k overall with non glob/hof???

If thats the case then you still have to account for what % the LA will pull from the market share.... 50% would be pretty high, but then what about 25%?

Its a tough call, and it takes a lot of guessing.... I dont think full DNA is worth super high amounts, but I wouldn't throw it at the bottom either, 2mil was obviously an exagerration as I believe buzz paid 3.3mil for CP which has a healthy PED payout....

I believe this DNA should be worth maybe 100-250k??? But thats just me...

If we do some shady math to see what #'s we can get for return

LA Tax = 5%

Total Prot Loot: 30,000

Market Share: 30%

So with these numbers you get:

30,000 * 30% * 5% = 450ped per day.... netting 164,250 annually.... not including LA expenses....

At this.... # which is a rough estimate and anyone can adjust if you want :D.... Id say DNA is worth 200-300k at most, using this flawed math :D.

As for the value of the rib... well if no more drop then the rib is worth near the full amount as its a key piece for being used lol... the other parts are useless without the others.

I said an Honest price. ;)

We all know atm this DNA will be the most wanted DNA in the history of EU.

As of this moment the Proteron Rib is the rarest part, possibly the only one to drop.

I think Mojorisin has her Best Offer of 400k set about 200k too low for how many of the other parts have dropped.

The other parts value has dropped to very low prices because they have so far shown to be very low value due to quantity dropped.

It is not her fault that the current people looking to try and make DNA spent too much buying up parts at high prices.

Don't recoup your losses at someone elses expense.

I think the value of the Rib if it is the rarest part and the only one to drop is

between 600k and 800k peds.

If only one person owns an LA with the Proteron in it and the natural spawns reduce more as someone said MA stated they are, have or will do. Then they will hold the monopoly over the biggest "Team" or "Uber" hunted mob in game.:)

Only time will tell if more ribs drop or if itll be the only prot dna.... time is young still in this matter :D.

Also just for info, shoti is still buying parts off auction.... so Im unsure whats still needed... but peices of Prot DNA on auction are still be grabbed.... Sorry that no one shared info with you Mojo, you should of gotten their pieces first to be known what is needed... sounds real shitty for them to do that... if they did get the info from the refiner.

I dont know about price of this, as i said in above post.... with more investments big ones you need to see the revenue in it.... if this DNA cost nearly 1mil to make for 1 DNA I believe which fills 1 spot? Then I dont know if you can value it at 600-800k.... IMO most investments in this game to be relatively safer need to have a payback of 2-4years max.... 4 years is a long time in a virtual game with no real safeties.... 2 years is a bit reasonable.... so at that, you need to assess what can be made off the prot DNA....

Something else we have to think about is if MA changes the Proteron back to how it was before the DNA parts were set to start dropping.

Proteron was spamming chat with globals and hof 24 hours a day then.

Love the theories and innuendo...

Just be patient, time will tell.

Proteron anus FTW Sledge ;)

I'm just being objective. You assume/wish to much at this time. I would have expected this to be the rare part too, but for now it is unclear.

Time will tell.

:lolup: Objective, my ass. Your trying to bash the price with a club, everyone else can see it, so you don't even need to admit to that one.

As for price. There is 1 rib, 1 seller, 1 SB=BO=400k.

By my awesome powers of deduction I'd say the price for this part is currently around 400k somewhere.

chielsen aint bashing any price, he is just saying that "rare part in receipe" ain't necessarly the "rare part total", and gave the example of molisk dna which is clear imo.

once prot go taxed ppl just move to levi and might ignore prot. then the chase for levi dna will begin :laugh:

however, i'd say ribs 150k, and complete dna maybe 250k ped.

or they can just put in on auction and let the market/bidder decide how much it's worth...

Reactions: Mac
I find auctioning it sometimes will net a lower result.... sometimes... not all the time.... depends on the amount of interest I guess :).

As for value, time will tell.... I think I said before, 200-300k... never know how many prot will be outside LA, and dont know if 4% tax will push people away....

Plus dont forget auction has been more and more buggy and unable to work... would hate to see ribs get frozen @ 1k bid... much like the 97qr OA103 print that went for like 500ped or something around that.... quite sad :D.

Last edited:
I'm almost 100% sure that there will be many other proteron ribs.. I mean, if there aren't, why are there a lot of piece of other proteron parts? They will be useless if this proteron rib is unique and I don't think MA is doing that :/

Im thinkin If I was selling this i would not have given this reported 400k item to the buyers to test ...It would have been more beneficial to the seller to get the cheap parts from a buyer test for himself in refiner and then post screenies /info himself...

The buyers not giving info on this is a bit like stockmarket insider trading...isnt that illegal? lol

Sure these buyers want to win the part but EU wont grow and be stable for these buyers in the future if there is no new investors who are not gonna invest without the correct info....(Im not sayin i could be a new investor then again Im not sayin Im not) :}

Honesty/Integrity/Open Books/Annual Forecasts....some of the things a new investor is looking for....see any of that? :}

Something else we have to think about is if MA changes the Proteron back to how it was before the DNA parts were set to start dropping.

Proteron was spamming chat with globals and hof 24 hours a day then.

Theyll never make it easier to kill.... MA enjoy harder to kill mobs... makes their cost to kill higher, better for MA....

Theyll never make it easier to kill.... MA enjoy harder to kill mobs... makes their cost to kill higher, better for MA....

They could rebalance them again saying they were made too tough.....but only after the DNA is made. ;)

The price check, in this case, seems extremely easy to me.

If I have understood correctly, this rib has been traded to be tested by 3 potential buyers. Obviously the owner of the rib and the potential buyers agreed on collateral.

Thus the price check, atm, IMHO, is the collateral given for the tests :)

I would never ever give anybody one of my items for an amount that didn't correspond, for me, to the actual value of the item, nor would I give more than I thought correct as collateral for an item.

Just my :twocents:.

Good luck everybody :)

colateral was 50 K first time and 100K 2nd time

Hmm isnt it better if everyone can just sit on the table together

every put 20K ped together

and then make the DNA, set it out on a LA

and later on divide the profit by the % of each animal part ?

Would be a nice lasting partnership.

There is a reason so many posts were deleted by mods as well.

I never said that this rib completed the DNA. There is a chance that it does.
There is a chance that it doesnt. I have said that it is the final part...which it is and has been proven.
I have watched the refiner on a grainy live feed, I have been handed screenshots with info edited out of them, and I have loaned out this part for testing and then was flat out refused the info gained from it... Im not the shadey one.
I simply want to sell my loot and go on with my gameplay. Its worth a portion of what the final owner will recoup from it imo and thats all there is to it.

U make that sound like I am kind of cheater who wanted provide fake info. I said before 2nd test taht i will not reval my amounts and all i edidet was seample tear off in paint amounts of other parts i put in refiner and my ped balance.

The return from Prots

I have taken the last 6 month from tracker giving this info

prot.jpg

Unique mob
Only one place to hunt it
MA remove natural spawn

I am curious where the natural spawns of Hogglo are?;)

Also Shoti, I quoted you twice in Mojorisin's Proteron Rib sale thread as having tried to say that there would need to be more then one Rib when making the DNA.

No one knows that for certain, except the people at MA/FPC.

I consider that to be pretty shady saying that in her sales thread considering your one of the major possible buyers.:rolleyes:

I have taken the last 6 month from tracker giving this info

prot.jpg

Unique mob
Only one place to hunt it
MA remove natural spawn

This averages are too high...that mob was nerfed significaly over month ago :rofl:

and where u get from that events will ad aditional 35 % ?

U seemed also not consider influence of higher tax on total loot just made straight multiplication.

And MA never stated that he remove spawn, thineing of existing one already hapened along with nerf.

I am curious where the natural spawns of Hogglo are?;)

Also Shoti, I quoted you twice in Mojorisin's Proteron Rib sale thread as having tried to say that there would need to be more then one Rib when making the DNA.

No one knows that for certain, except the people at MA/FPC.

I consider that to be pretty shady saying that in her sales thread considering your one of the major possible buyers.:rolleyes:

answered few times on that already there. never said something like that. Noone can be sure at this moment. I just added bigest amount of other parts to refiner with that rib with 300 AE fragments and i am 99,99% sure there will be another ribs . Unles MA did something strange and 100 skins or toths is needed.

So if Mojo and Sledge are saying there will be no new rib for sure , thats bit more shady.

This averages are too high...that mob was nerfed significaly over month ago :rofl:
That's why i only use the last two month as reference numbers (Last two month was after the nerf changes). So average numbers is ok as after the nerf

and where u get from that events will ad aditional 35 % ?
That is just a number - one can turn it up or down to fit ones expectations. BTW i know by running a LA in 9 month and could see what happens to loot to run events. Maybe you are not that good event maker and thats ok to me.

U seemed also not consider influence of higher tax on total loot just made straight multiplication.
Take of 3-4-5% from the loot and you have the reduced loot after taxes

And MA never stated that he remove spawn, thineing of existing one already hapened along with nerf.
MA has stated that they will not competing with land owners

-----

BTW - with out events you will have a full payback at 4% taxes after 38 month instead of 28 with events - 'only' 10 month difference

And still the LA with the DNA has a value

So 1m for the full dna is not a bad price imho

But you dont know FOR A FACT, that ma will remove prot spawn completly!

Only a Sith Think in Absolutes :D

But they never said they remove prots completly. That small thing makes Huge diference....same as with your optimistic numbers :)

Take of 3-4-5% from the loot and you have the reduced loot after taxes

I not meant taxed reduced by higher tax amount itself. U know there are less hunters on LA if taxes are higher. Your loot amount seems higher at 5% than at 3%. Look at CP tracker after sale to buzz. In reality income at 5% can be much lower than at land taxed 1%

But they never said they remove prots completly. That small thing makes Huge diference....same as with your optimistic numbers :)

As a buyer all numbers will be too optimistic no matter how small they will be. Thats is a natural law.

We dont know what MA will do. But as a land owner you cna make events and by that make ppl like to hunt at your LA and not in a small spawn of 'free' mobs. That is what make a big difference.

And you know that and if not just take a look at the last 7 days at
LA 40, Atrox Valley

Last 7 days 430 globals, 106 unique avartars and 48k ped in globals and hof. And this is a mob that you can hunt a lot of places. I dont think the land owner think he has a bad return. That is roughly 8k tax each month just for the globals/hof and then add the none global loot.

I not meant taxed reduced by higher tax amount itself. U know there are less hunters on LA if taxes are higher. Your loot amount seems higher at 5% than at 3%. Look at CP tracker after sale to buzz. In reality income at 5% can be much lower than at land taxed 1%

Thats why i used the 4% in my calculation which is much common for many land owners (some has 3.9%) but not many has lower

Remember on PoE armor part collecting event!
Always the rare part came out last time.(construction unit)All the other parts been used just for salat..All of us know:This is the rare part.
Maybe need 3 of them for the DNA,but still this is the Rare part.
(ahh,and can you remember what happened with parts what wasnt used up for PoE armors after event..?;(tt food))

Also..compare the OB with a Foeripper what makes you 0 profit / day
compare BO with Modfap what makes you max 60/h ,but you have to work for it like IRL job,so not the Modfap makes you the money.

I say ribs worth 200k-400k ped,even if drops more!!

(Impfap worth 200k even EU has about 50(?) of them.)

GL Mojo. and Co for selling it!

Last edited:
answered few times on that already there. never said something like that. Noone can be sure at this moment. I just added bigest amount of other parts to refiner with that rib with 300 AE fragments and i am 99,99% sure there will be another ribs . Unles MA did something strange and 100 skins or toths is needed.

So if Mojo and Sledge are saying there will be no new rib for sure , thats bit more shady.

Pretty convenient to deny what you said since the posts were removed by Moderator.

I am sure enough people read what you said to know though. ;)

Also I am sure a few copied it before it was removed.:laugh:

shad·y (shd)
adj. shad·i·er, shad·i·est
1. Full of shade; shaded.
2. Casting shade: a shady grove.
3. Quiet, dark, or concealed; hidden.
4. Of dubious character or honesty; questionable.

There are essentially four parties involved with this sale, shoti. Mojo, you, Star, Qetesh. Mojo has been upfront with her find, and her estimation that there will be only one rib, which is generally accepted by many people as a correct assumption. In addition, mojo has allowed each of you to borrow her rib with sometimes inadequate collateral for the purpose of testing the rib in a refiner. Qetesh has offered a bid, and been honest about what results she's received with her DNA. Star has offered a bid (albeit a low one) and even given mojo the opportunity to watch on fraps as he placed the rib in a refiner with his DNA. You have engaged in obfuscation of facts, blatant attempted devaluation of mojo's property, and refusal to share information based on results you gathered using said property. Your ascertation that mojo's rib is not unique is no more certain than mojo's ascertation that it is, and in fact, is less so, given the general pattern for MA to produce a DNA recipe for a large and important mob. Your statements appear to be based more out of your own greed than in any factual basis. The fact is there IS only one rib. Which of these four people sounds "shady" to you?

All interested buyers know what this part is. TBH there is a reason we havent heard a thing from the other parties, they know they will need this part if they want Prot DNA, period.

In the end, the important thing bidders will be considering, is if they are willing to piss away their current investment or not. All the talk about this item is only an attempt to hopefully buy it for less.

I will say this, Mojo and I have been trustworthy and respectable members here for over 4 years now, and I for one won't tolerate being slandered by someone in an attempt to devalue an item. It is NOT our fault she kicked over a bucket full of goldplated prot shit. It is DEFINETELY not our fault some people have so much invested into this venture, and that past sales have gone wrong. We listed this item for what we felt was a fair price, by the info we had to go by. TBH many people have told us our B.O. is too low, but we agreed thats as high as it needed to be set.

Keep in mind we as sellers have the right to sell however and to whoever we choose. :mad:

Back