boom boxes

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I'd like to have personal boom boxes in game. These would be similar to the little soundhorn thing in the Neverdie Bank and elsewhere, but would be something more shaped like a typical 1980s style boom box, and your avatar could carry it around on their shoulder. Like the thing at Bank Neverdie, it'd let you play streaming radio of your choice in game, and wherever your avatar went the music would travel with you so others could hear it.

If you have an estate, you could also put it down so it'd act exactly like the radio horn at Neverdie bank. This way the price for the radio upgrade on estates might be justified a bit.

You could just put the radio on in your room. Or, if you want to use your PC, use Spotify or some similar software.

I find it useless, as well - sorry.

Using windows media player while I'm in game is good enough for me. AHR and all those other radio stations are a fine option for sharing tunes with gamers around you. Plus, like someone already mentioned - you can stream music in your LA for ridiculous $, already.

sorry - can't find a reason this should be implemented.

extra lagg aswell.

Greetz

Streaming audio is optional, so it will only add if you have streaming audio enabled ;)

also, theres no noticable lag on rocktropia with the global CND Live, so i doubt it would give lag.

Stop using lag as a excuse to restrict the amount of new stuff ma can give us....

Having a personal jukebox would be awesome but i would prefer if it was like a personal storage, Place able in a estate or owned land area.

As for streaming nah way to expensive to license. If it was possible to buy tracks to your jukebox it would play those you bought and also it would make it more authentic.

lets bring back the 80's ice cream bars :p

Zweshi

1st. TUBA!

2nd...

something else

...543654th boombox

it'd let you play streaming radio of your choice in game, and wherever your avatar went the music would travel with you so others could hear it.

Really can't see the point of this when you can stream music anyway. Why would I want to listen to someone else's crap when I can play my own good stuff?

Back