HOF Anyone? Not unless ur the lucky 3..

Oh look, another whining thread about the biggest contributors to ingame economy :D

Very Intrested :)), have you kids something else to write here ?:p, If not I think Post will be close :D

Very Intrested :)), have you kids something else to write here ?:p, If not I think Post will be close :D

why would someone close this thread when there is thousands of other threads on this forum that is hundred times more stupid?

just read the posts and laugh.. thats what I usually do..

Like im also a tower virgin with mining and ive dropped over a million bombs and probes now almost level 48 prospector and level 44 surveyor and not a single tower yet, I know for a fact RADDIM mines on AUTODROP (he ran into me once at FOMA and dropped a bomb on me, he runs all over the place too) same with pavillion and borg , I have no idea whether he just sets auto on and goes and watches tv while he runs through the dome, maybe he has a keyboard program that is set to a certain pattern he wants to run (isnt that against EULA?), Is it confirmed they always use 109s , i was under the impression they use 107-108-109 amps. Sometimes they interfere with your mining line without responding maybe because it maybe a program they use and they are not at thte keyboard or just ignore you (plain & rude i must say if that is the case) , if they are on autodrop what happens when they hit an area they cant mine or get loot lag (that may explain the multiple globals in seconds), or hit a tree (or does there macro program locate any barriers) I was in the dome the other day and raddim got 2 ubers in less than 5 Seconds lol. Personally i thought mining programs were illegal in EU (similar to hunting bots - or am i wrong) but that day he ran into me like i wasnt there that was the day i wondered is he using a mining program or keyboard macros, how many other people on FOMA had raddim or pavillion, borg run into you or run across your mining line without a response. Its happened twice with me (once he ran right into me) borg has done it 2 times but pavillion never come across him. I might be wrong - if i am i apologise but how do people running across you rudely or drop a bomb within 2 meters of you not ring a bell if they are using a program or not.

If miner is focused on timing ( especialy on CND ) there is realy no time to chat when u watch chat and have few seconds between drop. As for automated mining - there is no need to use any illegal programs. Modern keyboards alow you program even long keys strings macros. They can have saved macro/path for each dome. Start everytime in same position, press play....and voila. Whoever runs this ava will make same path in same time ( i bet thats important to them for comparing results )

They are not hof'ing bomb after bomb after bomb continually. I've mined cnd (now foma) and have had times where I get more than one claim in a very short period. Your mistake is thinking that the only time they are dropping bombs is when they are hof'ing.

I know fully well that there are times when he is not getting claims.....your misreading what I am saying. Don't put your own misconceptions into what I write. I said I don't know how he can get hof after hof with no time between for other bombs. That is all. I know he isn't getting them all the time he is mining but so many in a row so often with globals between the times he is not getting HOF after HOF. That means he is getting claim after claim when others get NRF after NRF. I just want to know how and don't tell me it is skill based since many players that have high skills have been on the forums saying high skills don't help with anything but being able to use better finders. I have been told RADDIM uses an OF-105 finder......I do know he seems to go at a certain time and understand the loot cycles at a certain time so you can get claims better. Thing is I was there same time and only got NRF after NRF. Using same finder.

Also this isn't me whining or complaining. I just want to know how and why this happens for someone and not others. MA climas that deposits don't affect loot and it should not matter how much decay your getting except that the amps increase the finds you do get. Amps as far as my experience go always give you less claims.

Spot on!

Once they actually are hitting every bomb they drop and hof , thats when I wanna know how they do it ;)

That is what I was saying in the first place.

I have been to cnd with various finders at various occasions... I have a hit ratio of 1/40 bombs, if I am lucky?

What makes me wonder, is how these guys seems to global every 10 seconds... How do they manage to get such a high hit rate? :D

I used 108 up at FORTUNA and only had one hit. So the type of amp doesn't increase hits. Rather it seems to decrease them.

So it is confusing how they can hit HOF after HOF in seconds. Meaning they get hit after hit after hit on each bomb.:scratch2:

I burned an entire 108 on ore and one 227 ped HOF that was worth less then the amp.:dunce:
Not one single other claim on that amp.:wise:

The same time I was doing that RADDIM got an 8k ped tower and a 3k ped hof and multiple 400 ped hofs over and over and over.

tell us the secret! :laugh:

If your talking about Kunrad look at ATH crafting list and you wil get a better idea of who he is.

He burns through peds doing amp crafting on condition and yeah that will create some hofs. Not the same as being able to HOF every bomb after Bomb.

I can understand getting a hof but just not so many in a row when it is hard just to get a claim.

Give a minute between hof at least and I can see it happening. But bomb after bomb being 400 ped hof for so many over and over at times just puzzles me.

Don't get me wrong I understand he is probably still losing peds because of other times when it is just global after global....but even then he is still getting claim after claim. The amounts are not that hard to understand since he is using 109 amps but the claim after claim when so many just get NRF all the time is what I don't understand.

Range enhancers perhaps? The belief is they increase hitrate. due to the cost of the enhancers being high and break rate being mysterious most don't use them or try them out.

I really think there is no reason to be jealous of these people because if your going to go out and use a amp like a oa109 (ma 109 for that matter), you should spam globals and hofs due to more decay (risk). Just like a crafter doing a 42 ped click getting global after global. One thing I thought was funny when I was making apis for a month people kept pming me and asking me how i did it. i just put the mats in the machine and clicked and the system spat out a global on most success because of the cost of the click. Don't seem hard to understand. More cost of click, kill, etc the system adjusts to it.

kosmos

I know fully well that there are times when he is not getting claims.....your misreading what I am saying. Don't put your own misconceptions into what I write. I said I don't know how he can get hof after hof with no time between for other bombs. That is all. I know he isn't getting them all the time he is mining but so many in a row so often with globals between the times he is not getting HOF after HOF. That means he is getting claim after claim when others get NRF after NRF. I just want to know how and don't tell me it is skill based since many players that have high skills have been on the forums saying high skills don't help with anything but being able to use better finders. I have been told RADDIM uses an OF-105 finder......I do know he seems to go at a certain time and understand the loot cycles at a certain time so you can get claims better. Thing is I was there same time and only got NRF after NRF. Using same finder.

Also this isn't me whining or complaining. I just want to know how and why this happens for someone and not others. MA climas that deposits don't affect loot and it should not matter how much decay your getting except that the amps increase the finds you do get.

You just seek hole in whole whenever anyone seems suceeed in anything. Now u sticked to those poor guys. U simply dont understand or dont want understand any explanation ppl serve you.

Amps as far as my experience go always give you less claims.

...and that phrase show that even more clearly. U was explained that so many times that u are wrong with that too.

Please understand I am not whining or trying to seem like I am complaining. Just want to understand how you can get claim after claim when I and others get NRF after NRF and occasionally get a claim at FORTUNA?

You just seek hole in whole whenever anyone seems suceeed in anything. Now u sticked to those poor guys. U simply dont understand or dont want understand any explanation ppl serve you.

I am not finished with you yet. I am still working on those Prot DNA Ingredients. Just need a few more and ONE Prot Rib.:laugh:

I am not after RADDIM or anyone else. I know they pay for their HOF and Globals 10 times over with the amps they use. My questions are just in regards to how they get so many in a row so quickly when others get NRF after NRF. Average I see from other people who talk about their results up there seems to be about 1/10 or fewer claims vs NRF.

...and that phrase show that even more clearly. U was explained that so many times that u are wrong with that too.

You have no idea what my experiences are so stuff it. Everyone's explanations have been about the wrong idea of what I am asking and since you can barely write english I am sure your idea of what I am talking about is even less clear.

Range enhancers perhaps? The belief is they increase hitrate. due to the cost of the enhancers being high and break rate being mysterious most don't use them or try them out.

I really think there is no reason to be jealous of these people because if your going to go out and use a amp like a oa109 (ma 109 for that matter), you should spam globals and hofs due to more decay (risk). Just like a crafter doing a 42 ped click getting global after global. One thing I thought was funny when I was making apis for a month people kept pming me and asking me how i did it. i just put the mats in the machine and clicked and the system spat out a global on most success because of the cost of the click. Don't seem hard to understand. More cost of click, kill, etc the system adjusts to it.

kosmos

I myself was up there with a tier 10 enmatter finder with all but the X slot with enhancers in it and a few were range not depth enhancers. Still got NRF after NRF.

As far as crafting goes I know that globals often mean you are losing peds still. Same with mining with amps most times unless you are able to get big claims. It is being able to get a claim that is the difficult part....if you can do that over and over and over you can make a profit pretty easily since the amp makes them bigger.

I myself was up there with a tier 10 enmatter finder with all but the X slot with enhancers in it and a few were range not depth enhancers. Still got NRF after NRF.

As far as crafting goes I know that globals often mean you are losing peds still. Same with mining with amps most times unless you are able to get big claims. It is being able to get a claim that is the difficult part....if you can do that over and over and over you can make a profit pretty easily since the amp makes them bigger.

not to be rude but did you do alot of drops on cnd with the range enhancers (like 8k or 10k drops) or just a few? if so i am sorry for my asumption. if not maybe ask raddim what he is doing for the hit rate :eyecrazy:

i know many are obsessed with hit rate. mine is very shitty like 20 to 22% but oddly i don't think it matters at the end of the day, then again I don't mine on cnd and my point of view is from mining planet side.

Comon raddim post some mining logs to see ppl how many drops u make and runs:)

You have no idea what my experiences are so stuff it. Everyone's explanations have been about the wrong idea of what I am asking and since you can barely write english I am sure your idea of what I am talking about is even less clear.

I have idea fortunately. Less than 6k peds recorded mining globals on tracker in your case simply not alow you to be rude or accusing (or even suspicious )for ppl who simply mine in one hour more than you in your whole mining EU career.

...ow and sorry for my poor english, but I lernt it here on forum.

I did mention he ran INTO me and dropped a bomb on ME if someone went just past me i would not worry - it seemed he wasnt at the keyboard at the time. I just think its plain rude when someone drops a bomb within a meter or 2 of you , I understand people mining in other peoples path , Sometimes you cant help it but running into someone or brushing them (2m) i would never do that because i respect other miners and its just think no respect for others is not the way to treat others and its rude and most adults (his age especially have a sense of respect) even though they dont reply. I dont expect everyone to reply , just respect others around you

Im not defending here, but, Carpet Bombing? I used to do it on CND, N to S then East 50, S to N etc etc, we have auto run and we have auto use tool, all supplied by MA.
I dont know if it all still works as it should as its been a while since i had a few blasts like that...

I have also been known to make a cuppa or go to the loo while running, dropping. I would dig my claims at the end of the run anyway so wouldnt matter if i missed anything :)

I used 108 up at FORTUNA .

I wasn't whining. Just wondering

I know fully well that there are times when he is not getting claims......

Please understand I am not whining or trying to seem like I am complaining. Just want to understand how you can get claim after claim when I and others get NRF after NRF and occasionally get a claim at FORTUNA?

I know they pay for their HOF and Globals 10 times over with the amps they use. My questions are just in regards to how they get so many in a row so quickly when others get NRF after NRF.

Each time you ask the same questions and each time you get the same reply and explained a little better, yet you still take no notice and carry on.

Its so SIMPLE, you DO NOT see when he gets NRF so how do you know how many hes getting in a row? He could get 500 NRF then 20 - 100 Globals / Hofs one after the other but all you SEE is those and not the NRF.

Its as simple as that, end of subject really :cool:

Squall owns the best domes to mine now so of course he will praise his customers they are paying him 1000s of peds a month now ;)

I wondered this too when they 1st came on the scene. After talking with various socmates & others ingame it seems it's mostly to do with the 109 amps which must really ramp up the hitrate on the asteriod. Even so, given the cost of using the amps I'm sure it still balances out giving the same return over time as using anything else i.e. there will be a tt loss.
The one thing that did reassure me that something fishy wasn't going on was when Squall posted in a thread about Raddim saying something like :- Sure seems you are having fun up there, keep up the good work & good luck.
Now if the most famous miner in EU thinks everything is above board that's good enough for me.

Edit: Here's the quote, didn't remember it right but the sentiment is the same.

Space loot is different to planet loot if you have never mined there. In space you find about alot less claims but the avg size of claims is about 5 times bigger. When You use OA109 amps your avg claim is 21 times bigger then unamped.

So here is the math
On planet minimum unamped claim ore mining is about 1 ped multiply in space by 5 and that becomes 5 ped minimum multiply by 21 for 109 amp and that III claim on planets becomes a 110 ped claim in space so basically anyone who is using 109 amps will hit at least a 100 ped hit when mining in space and if that is all they are hitting they are as pissed at their loot as anyone hitting only 3s on planet.

Remember they are spending 21 peds for every drop so if they get a 40 NRF in a row they have spent 840 peds now.

Now if they are hitting normal loot lets say V on planet which is normal minimum hits when loots ok and not sucking too bad. So on planet that is I believe 3-5 peds so in space thats 15-25 peds each claim which is nice and with oa109 thats 300-500 peds each hit. So when you see them hitting hof after hof of 300-500 peds the no different tt return wise as you hitting V claims on planet every hit.

The run would look like this they do 10 drops spend 210 peds poof 300 ped tt hof so they are +90 peds then they drop another 20 drops and poof 400 ped hof now they have spent 630 peds and looted 700 peds then he hits 40 nrf then poof 110 ped global now they have spent 1230 and looted 810 then they drop another 10 and poof 600 ped hof leaving them at 1440 spent and 1410 looted. In that example they had 1 global and 3 hof. That would be a decent tt break even run with just a small loss but far from lucky. They are buying their hofs by spending alot of peds to get each one.

How do they do it the real answer is by depositing alot and spending it on large expensive clicks.

all I can say is that I can thank for Raddim, Pavilon for putting peds in the system, if I had their ul ped card I would play like that too, is clearly they don`t profit ( on long run cause of 200% mv and what mv foma can provide ) but they have fun, and thats why they play like that...

HF~

Now this is just totaly ridicules, even I a complete noob miner without a single global in mining, sometimes get like 3 or 4 consecutive claims. Or will u tell us u have never gotten 3 claim in a row?
And you wonder why u aint getting any claims when the guy next to you is cycling 50x more than u in same area?

these guys are high rollers, respect:bowdown:

I got 3 claims in a row during my last FOMA trip. It's not impossible...

Also, Raddim couldn't score a hit over 200 ped last night, I bet it was a BAD night for his ped card :)

But then Borg came through a few hours later and took all the hofs :D

Maybe their soc has a "profit sharing system" between those top 3-4 guys :silly2:

All I know is it's nice to know that it CAN be done.
All I hope for is someday there will be a whine thread like this about me.

:smoke:

They do seem to get a good hit rate but I don't think it's a big secret. Look at other all time top miners on tracker list and you can see they have many globals/hofs close together and many of these were on the asteroid.

My question is how much time do they spend each day going back and extracting all these claims? A few hours of mining and the rest of the day extracting doesn't sound like much fun to me :laugh:

I'm not a miner, so i can't tell with certainty,

But from my hunting experiences i can tell that there is also loot cycles based on avatars.

while hunting at the same area (within radar) someone was getting global spam and i was getting nova and no loot......the reverse also happened to me.

So i guess he was in a good loot cycle and the rest of you were not......

Also remember this avatar based loot cycle is one of many variables...including finder, amp enahncer etc..........

just my 2c :)

My question is how much time do they spend each day going back and extracting all these claims? A few hours of mining and the rest of the day extracting doesn't sound like much fun to me :laugh:

mining and crafting is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ to me. lol
and drilling......forget it.... take s all the fun out of it

I got 3 claims in a row during my last FOMA trip. It's not impossible...

Also, Raddim couldn't score a hit over 200 ped last night, I bet it was a BAD night for his ped card :)

But then Borg came through a few hours later and took all the hofs :D

Maybe their soc has a "profit sharing system" between those top 3-4 guys :silly2:

umm.. he may of been using 107s that night - you dont get as many hofs - I dont think he is dedicated on 109s i think he uses 107-109 - not enough 109 crafters to use 109s constantly

I personally think they are brothers or family - the EU family business i guess - they may live in the same house too.

im one of the only 1-3 miners that havent left cnd/foma for years now. I was there when some of them hit a big one.

Of course its rather unusuall to see such a hitrate, but everybody should notice that there are lucky and unlucky days. I also managed a XXIV with an oa101, 3hrs before i didnt hit a single claim for 100 bombs. All u see are the globas/hofs. Not the gaps between. Of course many have some theories...how to hof/ath...just watch the game, the money output, is it weekend?, the skill gains, change location or rather craft that day, etc. ATH = Luck + observe the game + Luck

If ur a high roller of course the output must be bigger, wonder why there is any diskussion about it. Invest 1 ,- in lottery or invest 10,-, chances change. The hitrate didnt change for me when using 101 or 109, its only more visible for players due to the log.

I have idea fortunately. Less than 6k peds recorded mining globals on tracker in your case simply not alow you to be rude or accusing (or even suspicious )for ppl who simply mine in one hour more than you in your whole mining EU career.

...ow and sorry for my poor english, but I lernt it here on forum.

I have mostly hunted on a very limited budget since I am not rich. Average depo is about $100.00 to $200.00 US dollars a week and that doesn't last long. I have chipped up most of my mining and surveying skills but as you can see I have done a little mining and surveying from time to time. Lot more lately since hunting loot has turned to crap for me the last 4 months or so.

Most of my experience regarding mining and surveying is what I have learned from other people who do mine and survey a lot. I also am pretty good at understanding how systems in games work and seeing patterns where others don't.

I may not be doing it no where near as much but that doesn't mean I can't understand how it works.

I just don't seem to have an avatar that is made for getting claims....used to get many globals and often a HOF on each hunt but MA decided to remove loot from my hunts and just take my money.:ahh:

not to be rude but did you do alot of drops on cnd with the range enhancers (like 8k or 10k drops) or just a few? if so i am sorry for my asumption. if not maybe ask raddim what he is doing for the hit rate :eyecrazy:

i know many are obsessed with hit rate. mine is very shitty like 20 to 22% but oddly i don't think it matters at the end of the day, then again I don't mine on cnd and my point of view is from mining planet side.

I have tried a few different methods and mining patterns and not been able to get regular hits like RADDIM is able to get.

I went threw about 600 ped worth of probes in one run on that finder using 103 amps with that enmatter finder that is tier 10. Just not rich enough to use 109. I just seem to get NRF on CND and on the planets when I mine.

I did use a 108 amp with OF-105 after burning a few 103 amps and only got one claim with the 108. A 227 ped HOF. That was while RADDIM was spamming the global chat with average 400 ped HOF and seveal 1k plus HOF including an 8k tower and 3k HOF. The times between each global he was getting is about the same time I was dropping bombs when I did a few drops on auto so I know they were claim after claim each bomb he was doing. The whole time I was mining.:scratch2: Just can't understand how he can gets that good a hitrate no matter what his skills, deposits or peds cycled are. I understand the amounts since he uses 107-109 amps. I am not trying to understand that. Just the hitrate he constantly gets.

Each time you ask the same questions and each time you get the same reply and explained a little better, yet you still take no notice and carry on.

Its so SIMPLE, you DO NOT see when he gets NRF so how do you know how many hes getting in a row? He could get 500 NRF then 20 - 100 Globals / Hofs one after the other but all you SEE is those and not the NRF.

Its as simple as that, end of subject really :cool:

You seem to be un-able to read english though you can write it.:scratch2:

I have said the same thing over and over. I don't understand how he can get the hit rate he gets. The times between the globals and HOF he gets are so short and if I am mining at the same time with auto click on I can tell if he is getting claim after claim with the global chat showing his spam in pace with my bombs I drop.

Back