HOF Anyone? Not unless ur the lucky 3..

Now this is just totaly ridicules, even I a complete noob miner without a single global in mining, sometimes get like 3 or 4 consecutive claims. Or will u tell us u have never gotten 3 claim in a row?
Yes I have had many times on the planets where I get up to 5 claims in one spot. Never on CND. Sometimes 2 claims then followed by 30 NRF. RADDIM spams constantly sometimes with no pause between. To do that means at times he is getting 10 claims in a row or more.
And you wonder why u aint getting any claims when the guy next to you is cycling 50x more than u in same area?

these guys are high rollers, respect:bowdown:

So your saying that you think that the amount he cycles in the area day after day only goes back to him?

From my experiences with hunting the loot often gets better for other people when someone is hunting in the same area as them. It doesn't seem to work that way with mining since I just get NRF after NRF at CND where people blow through peds like crazy.

That would mean the system is set to only give claims to people who are cycling the same amount of peds as RADDIM. That is the first explanation that makes sense to me other then people just saying he gets so many claims in a row because he uses 109 amp.

I have tried a few different methods and mining patterns and not been able to get regular hits like RADDIM is able to get.

I went threw about 600 ped worth of probes in one run on that finder using 103 amps with that enmatter finder that is tier 10. Just not rich enough to use 109. I just seem to get NRF on CND and on the planets when I mine.

I did use a 108 amp with OF-105 after burning a few 103 amps and only got one claim with the 108. A 227 ped HOF. That was while RADDIM was spamming the global chat with average 400 ped HOF and seveal 1k plus HOF including an 8k tower and 3k HOF. The times between each global he was getting is about the same time I was dropping bombs when I did a few drops on auto so I know they were claim after claim each bomb he was doing. The whole time I was mining.:scratch2: Just can't understand how he can gets that good a hitrate no matter what his skills, deposits or peds cycled are. I understand the amounts since he uses 107-109 amps. I am not trying to understand that. Just the hitrate he constantly gets.

i see so not the same setup or drop amount so what do you expect?

note i also said i suspect he uses 1 to 10 range enhancers. don't take offense but its an apples and oranges comparison. if you don't have his budget to do a proper test why worry about it? just mine within your budget and have fun.

kosmos

You seem to be un-able to read english though you can write it.:scratch2:

I have said the same thing over and over. I don't understand how he can get the hit rate he gets. The times between the globals and HOF he gets are so short and if I am mining at the same time with auto click on I can tell if he is getting claim after claim with the global chat showing his spam in pace with my bombs I drop.

I give up :eyecrazy: :D

I have mostly hunted on a very limited budget since I am not rich. Average depo is about $100.00 to $200.00 US dollars a week and that doesn't last long. I have chipped up most of my mining and surveying skills but as you can see I have done a little mining and surveying from time to time. Lot more lately since hunting loot has turned to crap for me the last 4 months or so.

Most of my experience regarding mining and surveying is what I have learned from other people who do mine and survey a lot. I also am pretty good at understanding how systems in games work and seeing patterns where others don't.

I may not be doing it no where near as much but that doesn't mean I can't understand how it works.

I just don't seem to have an avatar that is made for getting claims....used to get many globals and often a HOF on each hunt but MA decided to remove loot from my hunts and just take my money.:ahh:

100-200$ week....yeah right. U must throw money away in port atlantis then or someone hack you regularly if u don't know where yours 80K $/year gone. If u see paterns in randomnes ( geez.... even matching that two words rogether is illogical ) u need kind of therapist.

Maybe your "loot problem" is that you folow advices of ppl who "checked smth for you" , own wrong schemes of behaviors (if u see paterns), and didnt checked personaly for longer time. I gues becourse u are too busy tracking down on forum people who moved their asses and did smth ingame.

Stop be jealous for few mins and u will see that life can be more entertaining :)

Well, their hitrate on CND really seems to be much above the average, all the times. Yep, i can remembed once when i had 4 claims with 4 bombs up there, but this was once for one year.
Their hitrate seems to be constant.
However, i don't care really - maybe this is because they are depositing insane ammounts of peds, maybe they are just really lucky, maybe they are some kind of MA favorites, maybe they are MA mannequins put in the game in order to lure us, maybe they just know more than the average miner - as far as they are not messing with the Calypso lootpool, i don't care.
But for sure, the HoF lists are boring theese days :D

i see so not the same setup or drop amount so what do you expect?

note i also said i suspect he uses 1 to 10 range enhancers. don't take offense but its an apples and oranges comparison. if you don't have his budget to do a proper test why worry about it? just mine within your budget and have fun.

kosmos

As I said I had a range enhancer, rest were depth enhancers except tier 10 slot since no one seems to sell them on auction.
As for the ore mining I was told RADDIM uses a OF-105. No idea of what tier it is. Mine is tier 2.9.

Also I can't have fun if I just get NRF.:(

100-200$ week....yeah right. U must throw money away in port atlantis then or someone hack you regularly if u don't know where yours 80K $/year gone. If u see paterns in randomnes ( geez.... even matching that two words rogether is illogical ) u need kind of therapist.

Maybe your "loot problem" is that you folow advices of ppl who "checked smth for you" , own wrong schemes of behaviors (if u see paterns), and didnt checked personaly for longer time. I gues becourse u are too busy tracking down on forum people who moved their asses and did smth ingame.

Stop be jealous for few mins and u will see that life can be more entertaining :)

Nothing about being jealous. I know he is blowing loads of money. I just want to know how he gets the hit rate he does. Could care less about the amount he gets per claim. He should have had an ATH or two by now with what he blows in peds.

I don'tr have the money to test things. It isn't worth it since MA just puts those they want on the "Lucky Loot" server.

As for the $80k...I think you need to work on your math skills.:wise:

Also scientists have proven even out of chaos patterns are found.:yup:

Well, their hitrate on CND really seems to be much above the average, all the times. Yep, i can remembed once when i had 4 claims with 4 bombs up there, but this was once for one year.
However, i don't care really - maybe this is because they are depositing insane ammounts of peds, maybe they are just really lucky, maybe they are some kind of MA favorites, maybe they are MA mannequins put in the game in order to lure us, maybe they just know more than the average miner - as far as they are not messing with the Calypso lootpool, i don't care.

Thanks for noticing it too.

Would be nice to know how they do it beacause I am a curious kitty.:silly2:

Thanks for noticing it too.

Would be nice to know how they do it beacause I am a curious kitty.:silly2:

You better not be Schrodinger's kitty. If you are then we don't even know if you exist or not.

Their hitrate seems to be constant.However, i don't care really - maybe this is because they are depositing insane ammounts of peds, maybe they are just really lucky, maybe they are some kind of MA favorites, maybe they are MA mannequins put in the game in order to lure us, maybe they just know more than the average miner - as far as they are not messing with the Calypso lootpool, i don't care.

omg dude, how can u be talking about other perons hit rate?

do u stand next to him when he is mining?

get real ppl, its like being jealous at the highroller on the blackjack table couse his stakes ar higher and he counts the cards.

ridiculess, im out of this debate as all the stupid question have been anwserd multiple times but some refuse to understand them

There is only one conclusion I can think of. Having skills and knowing your stuff helps a lot. You say you would like to know. But he invested in mining a ton of money for setup, skill and info, so he can do that. Why would he say it for free?
Not that it matters... even if you would know what he is doing, you would not try it because the risk is huge.
All people say that he gets rich when he globals. But were you ever there when he dropped bomb after bomb after bomb with 109 and with NRF? I think is fair to assume that happens sometimes.
His cost/hour is huge. Is clear that he knows something and he takes advantage of how the system works. Good for him. I am only glad that one of the factors is the skill level, so having tons of skills, helps. The rest.. I have all the time to figure it out. And so do you.
Best thing to do is to go on a mining patch and bomb bomb bomb bomb until you know what you are doing. Then bomb some more.

A high hitrate anywhere is possible if you know how to manipulate the system. I do not understand the need for secrecy in this matter.

It's as simple as Mindark checks logs, finds someone glitching the system and changes it to compromise. SIMPLE !!!

What you do is make it public, post the glitches and system dynamics, Mindark cannot use a system that has been documented once it has been discovered. Mindark also cannot really change it all that much from what was documented, so those documents become a starting point for a new branch of system research.

If the docs do not exist, there is no progression. Lets say for example that my idea with the hex based array exists and works very well. So I document it and place it on the forums, Mindark can either accept it as is, and let their dynamic system show it's true colours or, ah hem, change it.

Changing it will PISS a lot of the player base off and cause mass cash withdrawls. I want Mindark to prove that an "uncrackable" system exists.

I will post this AGAIN !!! and in simple terms

Drop a bomb / probe and look at the time ingame. When the clock is between 0 and 6 minutes move diameter and drop another bomb and probe, 6 and 18 minutes diameter*2, 18 to 36 minutes, diameter*3, 36 to 60 minutes diameter*4 and drop a bomb, it is a HEXAGONAL array, consisting of 60 points that spawn from the coordinates of a miss, bloody simple...

If MA does change it, it will change into another polygon with x sides.

The beauty of this is that if it does not work, it will NEVER work as it has been excluded from how Mindark does / will setup their systems.

You better not be Schrodinger's kitty. If you are then we don't even know if you exist or not.

Well if I was that Kitty I would either be dead or alive but in a box. :silly2:

There is only one conclusion I can think of. Having skills and knowing your stuff helps a lot. You say you would like to know. But he invested in mining a ton of money for setup, skill and info, so he can do that. Why would he say it for free?
Not that it matters... even if you would know what he is doing, you would not try it because the risk is huge.
All people say that he gets rich when he globals. But were you ever there when he dropped bomb after bomb after bomb with 109 and with NRF? I think is fair to assume that happens sometimes.
His cost/hour is huge. Is clear that he knows something and he takes advantage of how the system works. Good for him. I am only glad that one of the factors is the skill level, so having tons of skills, helps. The rest.. I have all the time to figure it out. And so do you.
Best thing to do is to go on a mining patch and bomb bomb bomb bomb until you know what you are doing. Then bomb some more.

From what I have read it appears RADDIM mines on auto click. I do the same most times when not amped and expect to not get many claims.
So how does he get so many claims on auto click on CND where others get 1/20 claim rate on average? :scratch2:

I have read on these forums that skills only make it so you can use better finders.:scratch2:

But the problem with that and why I have read some players talk about chipping to lower levels is that the majority of ATH and towers at CND seem to be done with OF-105. The same finder I was told RADDIM uses.

I use that finder and get NRF after NRF. Full 108 amp burned with one claim for 227 peds.

A high hitrate anywhere is possible if you know how to manipulate the system. I do not understand the need for secrecy in this matter.

It's as simple as Mindark checks logs, finds someone glitching the system and changes it to compromise. SIMPLE !!!

What you do is make it public, post the glitches and system dynamics, Mindark cannot use a system that has been documented once it has been discovered. Mindark also cannot really change it all that much from what was documented, so those documents become a starting point for a new branch of system research.

If the docs do not exist, there is no progression. Lets say for example that my idea with the hex based array exists and works very well. So I document it and place it on the forums, Mindark can either accept it as is, and let their dynamic system show it's true colours or, ah hem, change it.

Changing it will PISS a lot of the player base off and cause mass cash withdrawls. I want Mindark to prove that an "uncrackable" system exists.

I will post this AGAIN !!! and in simple terms

Drop a bomb / probe and look at the time ingame. When the clock is between 0 and 6 minutes move diameter and drop another bomb and probe, 6 and 18 minutes diameter*2, 18 to 36 minutes, diameter*3, 36 to 60 minutes diameter*4 and drop a bomb, it is a HEXAGONAL array, consisting of 60 points that spawn from the coordinates of a miss, bloody simple...

If MA does change it, it will change into another polygon with x sides.

The beauty of this is that if it does not work, it will NEVER work as it has been excluded from how Mindark does / will setup their systems.

Little bit complex but sounds interesting.

Biggest experiment I have done is to mine east to west or west to east then go north along wall a short distances then head back to other side and go north along that other wall and then head back while on auto click. Repeat until you reach other end. First time I did that I had more claims then just doing a run from one end to the other or going around whole outside edge.

Little bit complex but sounds interesting.

Biggest experiment I have done is to mine east to west or west to east then go north along wall a short distances then head back to other side and go north along that other wall and then head back while on auto click. Repeat until you reach other end. First time I did that I had more claims then just doing a run from one end to the other or going around whole outside edge.

Ok simple version... Drop a bomb / probe, make sure you miss and move 4*tool diameter, drop probe / bomb if you hit, run back one diameter and repeat till you miss then repeat sequence. If it does not work, never attempt it again.

You seem to be un-able to read english though you can write it.:scratch2:

I have said the same thing over and over. I don't understand how he can get the hit rate he gets. The times between the globals and HOF he gets are so short and if I am mining at the same time with auto click on I can tell if he is getting claim after claim with the global chat showing his spam in pace with my bombs I drop.

Why are you asking us about how he get the hitrate he does, none of us here knows how many bombs he drops? so he get maybe 3 hofs within a min but i can drop 12 bombs in a minute.. sooo

As long you dont know the input.. do not make assumptions on the output.

Yes you can guess. yes you can fine tuen your guess work.. but at the end of the day it is only guess work, and in most of the posts here that guesswork is finetuned by a very strong feeling to want a little of that HOF mania too.

On a personal note
HOFS means NOTHING if you do not profit. Personally i respect 100 times more people like MysterLV who never really came in on the HOF board or was noticed due to mining with 101 amps. But i do know that he profitted a lot more than 109'ers.

As I said I had a range enhancer, rest were depth enhancers except tier 10 slot since no one seems to sell them on auction.
As for the ore mining I was told RADDIM uses a OF-105. No idea of what tier it is. Mine is tier 2.9.

Also I can't have fun if I just get NRF.:(

hi again. do you know for a fact he uses 2 range enhancers on his finder? and you were told one thing it could be another. if i tell you the sky is purple would you believe me or verify :)

kosmos

One question do you extract every claim you hit or do you keep running and dropping like Raddim does? Since everyone of his hits is a global or more he has at least 24 hours to pull so he will go back sometimes hours later to get the claims.

Maybe your confusing his hit rate assuming he extracts each claim?

From what I have read it appears RADDIM mines on auto click. I do the same most times when not amped and expect to not get many claims.
So how does he get so many claims on auto click on CND where others get 1/20 claim rate on average? :scratch2:

I have read on these forums that skills only make it so you can use better finders.:scratch2:

But the problem with that and why I have read some players talk about chipping to lower levels is that the majority of ATH and towers at CND seem to be done with OF-105. The same finder I was told RADDIM uses.

I use that finder and get NRF after NRF. Full 108 amp burned with one claim for 227 peds.

here is an analysis on raddims hit rate last run from feb 15th assuming hes on auto drop and using of-105 which is 8 uses a minute heres a nrf calculation ill start on his first hit

1 Hit Iron Stone 103 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:55
48 NRF 6 Minutes
1 Hit Cumbriz Stone 136 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:49
1 Hit Iron Stone 105 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:49
16 NRF 2 Minutes
1 Hit Caldorite Stone 107 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:47
16 NRF 2 Minutes
1 Hit Ganganite Stone 148 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:45
8 NRF 1 Minute
1 Hit Ganganite Stone 121 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:44
48 NRF 6 Minutes
1 Hit Ganganite Stone 370 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:38
32 NRF 4 Minutes
1 Hit Caldorite Stone 140 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:34
24 NRF 3 Minutes
1 Hit Caldorite Stone 153 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:31
8 NRF 1 minute
1 Hit Gazzurdite Stone 112 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:30
24 NRF 3 Minutes
1 Hit Dianum Ore 150 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:27
56 NRF 7 Minutes
1 Hit Iron Stone 126 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:20
48 NRF 6 Minutes
1 Hit Iron Stone 118 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:14
16 NRF 2 Minutes
1 Hit Iron Stone 111 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:12
16 NRF 2 Minutes
1 Hit Iron Stone 145 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:10
56 NRF 7 Minutes
1 Hit Ganganite Stone 107 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 08:03
56 NRF 7 Minutes
1 HIt Ganganite Stone 110 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 07:56
77 NRF (11 Minutes)
1 Hit Ignisium Stone 402 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 07:45
8 NRF 1 Minute
1 Hit Iron Stone 141 PED Tuesday, February 15, 2011 07:44

So using those numbers he hit 19 loots in 576 drops about 3.3% hit rate that sounds about right for space.
Also assuming hes using 109 amps (again every global was 100 peds plus it really looks like 109s to me) he spent 12K peds that run he looted 2769 peds ouch that is a 23% tt return as you noticed he stoped minig for a few days that one hurt. For a short run of 600 drops its very common to see such low TT return in space. For me I wont mine space unless I am gonna do do a 3600 drop run. Anything shorter and you wont see a normal 75-100% tt return You need your peak loots to get the avg.

Nice one popfuzz ..this is probably the best answer you will get to your op question talania

sry talania i didnt mean your op i meant your question of hitrate

here is an analysis on raddims hit rate last run from feb 15th assuming hes on auto drop and using of-105 which is 8 uses a minute heres a nrf calculation ill start on his first hit

48 NRF 6 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
8 NRF 1 Minute
48 NRF 6 Minutes
32 NRF 4 Minutes
24 NRF 3 Minutes
8 NRF 1 minute
24 NRF 3 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
48 NRF 6 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
77 NRF (11 Minutes)
8 NRF 1 Minute

So using those numbers he hit 19 loots in 576 drops about 3.3% hit rate that sounds about right for space.
Also assuming hes using 109 amps (again every global was 100 peds plus it really looks like 109s to me) he spent 12K peds that run he looted 2769 peds ouch that is a 23% tt return as you noticed he stoped minig for a few days that one hurt. For a short run of 600 drops its very common to see such low TT return in space. For me I wont mine space unless I am gonna do do a 3600 drop run. Anything shorter and you wont see a normal 75-100% tt return You need your peak loots to get the avg.

your logic never ceases to amaze me that is all i will say. good post that demystifies this whole thread.

kosmos

No Comment

Last edited:
In conclusion....... cause i am kinda tired of this thread........ popfuzz said it best.....

They aren't so lucky.......

they just spend soo much money that it's unrealistic to someone with a small budget.

One question do you extract every claim you hit or do you keep running and dropping like Raddim does? Since everyone of his hits is a global or more he has at least 24 hours to pull so he will go back sometimes hours later to get the claims.

Maybe your confusing his hit rate assuming he extracts each claim?

I mine until I have to stop and go back to get resources from claims before they expire when at CND and sometimes other times on the planets. Most times on the planets I move from place to place a bit more before dropping claims so often pull the resources then and there after dropping a few bombs/probes in the immediate area to check for any other claims nearby.

48 NRF 6 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
8 NRF 1 Minute
48 NRF 6 Minutes
32 NRF 4 Minutes
24 NRF 3 Minutes
8 NRF 1 minute
24 NRF 3 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
48 NRF 6 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
16 NRF 2 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
56 NRF 7 Minutes
77 NRF (11 Minutes)
8 NRF 1 Minute

If you look at the size of those globals you will see they are likely not from an OA-109. Too small. Also the times are far apart on that list you presented compared to the times I am talking about. Try back when I had the 227 ped HOF if you can see his global times from that date. You would have to have a paid account with Tracker to see that far back in his list. My full avatar name is Talania Tal Indigo.

List the times from that night and tell me what times tracker lists for his constant HOF spamming. Amounts are in the 400 ped range over and over and no minutes between them. They pop up next to each other on glob chat one after another like someone doing crafting that is on a hot streak getting a global every auto click. The amount he gets is from the 109 amp but the number of constant claims is what I don't get.

Everyone seems to think I am jealous of the amount in peds his claims are.....it is not that it is the fact I get constant NRF and he seems to get claim after claim after claim spamming on global chat for many minutes at a time while I am getting NRF after NRF after NRF mining at same time.

No matter how many times you try to tell me he is getting these over a few minutes apart I say at times that is not true since I am bombing at same time seeing my results vs his since his show up on glob chat.

hi again. do you know for a fact he uses 2 range enhancers on his finder? and you were told one thing it could be another. if i tell you the sky is purple would you believe me or verify :)

kosmos

Next time I go to CND if I ever do again and I see him hitting HOF after HOF I will make sure to scan him to see his finder and amp. See what his enhancers are. :yup:

Nice one popfuzz ..this is probably the best answer you will get to your op question talania

sry talania i didnt mean your op i meant your question of hitrate

Nope, that date Pop posted RADDIM may have actually been having same luck as everyone else. Maybe MA changed something or maybe he is doing it different just to stop us from talking about/investigating how he does it.

Need to look at his tracker history further back to see his hit rate from the times I am talking about. RADDIM knows we are chatting about this so possibly changed or possibly MA changed something.

Talania, so to say what you want to hear..

They have found a way to break the system and scamming us all out of our last peds... sorry : (

Back