Is it me or is Crafting Broken ?? Kunrad Solo reez

Kundred

Guardian
Hi.

i am not happy - been crafting a few years - have over 1.6 million in total craft and the past 3 days I have wasted over 14,000 ped on craft and its broken.

Over 250 globals crafting 101 lights and one (1) hof of 600 ped. Average returns of 20-40%.

Something has changed and i want an answer - MA - whoever !!!

Whats changed ???

Anyone else in this boat ?

I think something has gone amiss.

Had many messages in game - post here if you have seen a change in crafting loot these past 4-5 days.

time to quite or downgrade, nothing changed really in the past few years. Most of us are just feeding the lootpool all the time

Same timeframe mining has done exact same thing!

Hunting too....

if you go and buy tickets in the OA lottery, then yes, you can loose. And the broiken part? Not invented here.

4 OA108s 0 hits on Calypso!! And I know your all going to say that's not enuf bombs to be a real test.But come on really not 1 ample:pIve been playing this game a long time and I've never seen loot this bad.Makes me not want to play or deposit!So Im done doing both till we have more even loots.Back to the old days.

Further proof that chasing globals doesn't not equate profit, as evidenced here by the number 1 crafter in the last 30 days becoming upset about losses...

There's a lesson to be learned here kids :wise:

I have to admit the past 5-6 days have been the most terrible in my EU career as well. I've always been as eco as possible chasing as high MU stuff as I can, and still lost over 1,6k PEDs over 5-6k PEDs cycled hunting small mobs, which statistically give more steady returns due to the higher number of kills.

Just came back from a break about three weeks ago, and can already see the game isn't trying too hard to keep my attention here. Think I already got my yearly EU fix, and seriously considering another break again. :tapfinger

they are saving the globals for after the Q&A session answers are posted so that people get happier and feel good and positive about the future?!?

Since big vu on other planets is next week, it would not surprise me one bit.

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
My last week of hunting has been pretty normal. Lower then long term average for 6 of those days, but last night was above average for sure.
Code:
TT spent	TT returned	% return
-------------------------------
1616.08	1378.13	85.28%
1179.27	965.95	81.91%
808.45	596.04	73.73%
1031.04	1031.61	100.06%
1868.39	1597.69	85.51%
702.57	484.44	68.95%
815.05	693.49	85.09%
1623.66	2251.85	138.69%
-------------------------------
9644.51	8999.19	93.31%(minus the small hof from last night = 86.56%)

I've been asking out every gorgeous girl I've seen for the past month and not one of them said yes!

I've been asking out every gorgeous girl I've seen for the past month and not one of them said yes!

Clearly women are broken!

I had my pocket aces cracked yesterday, I think poker is broken.

I ate fried chicken and candy bars all day and I'm not losing any weight! Weight loss is BROKEN!

Was reading this very important thread, now my porkchops burned :( Why!

I tried standing in front of a train and stopping it with my bare hands but I died instead. Immortality is broken!!

All the chirpies at Medusa say 'You cannot collect anymore sweat from this creature', clearly sweating is broken

4k ped lost in crafting in the last 4 days - average return abit better then yours kunrad but not by much.

I rubbed my teapot and wished for a Porsche but I didn't get one.. Genies are BROKEN!

I understand how u feel Kunrad. I stopped depositing again until things change. Lets see how long these freeloader non depositor idiots who like to post dumb ass comments can last without the people who fund this game. :lolup:

IMO this Is what's wrong with the game.Everyone can DL the game!Bak in the old days everyone did what they wanted to do to have fun use any gun and you still had fun.Now we have all these free loaders and the only way to come close to break even is to Eco hunt like them.I'm sorry but that not fun to me I don't mind paying for fun.What I don't like is exso and dakiba HOFs that are #1 on the board that I fund to get no loots.

Yeh I mean I dont expect much from this game. If I can have fun hunting and make 100 bucks last a week then I am happy but my hunt on drones/miner bots the other night was the final straw for me. 47% TT return on 800 peds ammo cycled. More no loots than I have ever seen. I honestly think people have stopped depositing and it is affecting the game so I mine as well join em. I am just so sick of seeing non depositors complain about this and that. You don't benefit the game in anyway and I dont care if anyone has some dumb theory about how they help recycle peds faster. I mean look at the thread with the poll on how much people deposit a month. Its sick to see how many freeloaders we have in this game. So you freeloaders either need to MAN UP and help fund this game or GTFO :laugh:

Noone can make a whining thread any more to vent without getting jumped on by the trolls, THE FORUM IS BROKEN!:laugh:

I was about to post something, but then i realized that breaking is BROKEN!!!!!111

:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Back