Simple poll: What do you think, bug or not about the latest on RT?

Rocktropia gone bugged with items raining, strange damage on low level weapons, extreme eco... Bug o

• Yes

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • EFD OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!

Votes: 28 20.0%

• Total voters
Ahhh the Ubers...

It's sooooo refreshing to see the Ubers can whinge and whine just as good as the n00bs... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that deep down inside all avatars are born equal... :lolup:

Ok, so ND shouldnt bring in his own items because it will affect Calypso. How fucking unfair is that?

You buy items with the understanding that with this being an RCE their prices can change!

Some points.. ND has stated they suggest the stats it's up to MA to approve.. This shows he raping existing playerbase capitalising on he remaining in game assets and Ultimately MA has just removed further credibility for any investor big or small. Interlinking multiple planets economys to ensure confidence and a level of stability will undoubtably be one of MAs hardest tasks going forward. This is Epic Fail...

ES500... how many of the whiners actually owned one before? Face it, this doesn't affect you one bit!

FAP-90.... These dropped like hotcakes from Eomon last year taking the price down a few hundred ped... I dont remember seeing any hater threads then (to my surprise) Whats different now? The fact that its on Rocktropia?

The new uber gun.... I haven't actually seen its stats, but it sounds like its the gun equivalent to a mod fap. Calypso has mod faps, and do they wreck the economy?

ES500... how many of the whiners actually owned one before? Face it, this doesn't affect you one bit!

FAP-90.... These dropped like hotcakes from Eomon last year taking the price down a few hundred ped... I dont remember seeing any hater threads then (to my surprise) Whats different now? The fact that its on Rocktropia?

The new uber gun.... I haven't actually seen its stats, but it sounds like its the gun equivalent to a mod fap. Calypso has mod faps, and do they wreck the economy?

Dilly, ND could kill panda cubs for breakfast and you still wouldn't see anything wrong in it - you should maybe refrain from commenting further, too - you're heavily biased.

Dilly, ND could kill panda cubs for breakfast and you still wouldn't see anything wrong in it - you should maybe refrain from commenting further, too - you're heavily biased.

And you aren't?
The streets of Calypso, Rocktropia, and Next Island could be paved with Gold and you would still be whining!

and how dare you try and tell me what I can or cant say! You've been telling you don't agree with to stop commenting all day. Go take a piss on a live electric rail!

And you aren't? So arguments aren't allowed two sides in your world?

How dare you try and tell me what I can or cant say! Go take a piss on a live electric rail!

Go read your last 30 posts on this topic - every single one reads "Hail Neverdie" - do you really think you should take part in an discussion when you've already, a priori, picked your very own outcome?

And defending one side is one thing, blindly defending a side is something completely different - but then again, i didn't expect a mature reaction on this from you anyway...

Go read your last 30 posts on this topic - every single one reads "Hail Neverdie" - do you really think you should take part in an discussion when you've already, a priori, picked your very own outcome?

And defending one side is one thing, blindly defending a side is something completely different - but then again, i didn't expect a mature reaction on this from you anyway...

and you think you know any more about NDS than me?

Every argument needs two sides, if you don't like the opposing side then argue against it.

Or you can just keep hating and having a miserable time, it wont change anything.

and you think you know any more about NDS than me?

Heck, i know too much already!!
*tries to stab his own eyes*

Every argument needs two sides, if you don't like the opposing side then argue against it.

Oh, i would - but one can't argue with blind fanbois - if you have taken a realistic stand on this let me know, i'll gladly pick up any argument about it, with someone where every counter-argument isn't invalidated right away.

Or you can just keep hating and having a miserable time, it wont change anything.

Tbh, im not even close to "hating" - i'm shocked, shocked about the stupidity and the lack of control mechanisms - way too shocked to hate...

And from my PoV, the entire community is (somewhat) shocked - except you, RexDaemon and Daisy Coldfinger... all RT fanbois... see the pattern?

Very entertaining. Much more fun than losing ped :popcorn:

Heck, i know too much already!!
*tries to stab his own eyes*

Oh, i would - but one can't argue with blind fanbois - if you have taken a realistic stand on this let me know, i'll gladly pick up any argument about it, with someone where every counter-argument isn't invalidated right away.

Tbh, im not even close to "hating" - i'm shocked, shocked about the stupidity and the lack of control mechanisms - way too shocked to hate...

And from my PoV, the entire community is (somewhat) shocked - except you, RexDaemon and Daisy Coldfinger... all RT fanbois... see the pattern?

Anyone who actually knows me knows that I am not a Rocktropian, nor am I an Islander or a Calypsian. I am an Entropian.

I am know ones 'fanboy'.

I do however know whiners are causing a storm in a teacup, as they so often do. Also I don't think the entire community is shocked, It just seems that way because the whiners shout the loudest.

I do however know whiners are causing a storm in a teacup, as they so often do. Also I don't think the entire community is shocked, It just seems that way because the whiners shout the loudest.

Fanbois shout even louder... want me to quote some of Rex' posts, or some of the Daisy Coldfinger drivel? Force Majeur anyone?

It makes me sick to see how you guys try to play down serious concerns - and call it "storm in a teacup" - just because you like ND/RT and the farce he pulled off on NI.

It seems you are unable to grasp the consequences of what happened... i would explaint it to you, but you already have decided an outcome - no point in argueing with you.

Fanbois shout even louder... want me to quote some of Rex' posts, or some of the Daisy Coldfinger drivel? Force Majeur anyone?

It makes me sick to see how you guys try to play down serious concerns - and call it "storm in a teacup" - just because you like ND/RT and the farce he pulled off on NI.

It seems you are unable to grasp the consequences of what happened... i would explaint it to you, but you already have decided an outcome - no point in argueing with you.

So who's the biased one now? :laugh:

Screaming and shouting when a few items drop (which are not dropping any-more FYI) is causing a storm in a teacup!

The whiners self-righteous crap puts me off coming to Calypso, or even posting on this once great forum.

Imagine what potential players must think reading all these whiney threads?

So who's the biased one now? :laugh:

I try to analyze the situation, w/o defending one particular planet or it's creator(s) - why this is biased for you is above me, really... :scratch2:

Screaming and shouting when a few items drop (which are not dropping any-more FYI) is causing a storm in a teacup!

Stubborn much? It is not that "few" items dropped (some say more ES500s dropped than there ever were, how is that "a few"?) - it's the fact that planet partners can do this!

This has not only started a devaluation of items (and what do you think a FAP-80 is worth when a FAP-90 becomes TT food?), it has started a hyperinflation of stats, as other planets will be forced to drop similar weapons, similar items, to keep up with the race... a vicious circle - and you should have enough imagination to predict where this will end.

The whiners self-righteous crap puts me off coming to Calypso, or even posting on this once great forum.

What whiners? I have seen people utter their concerns, people i have never seen complaining before. Are they all of a sudden whiners? I have seen spontaneous reactions like "ok, this was it, i'll quit", is this "whining" in your eyes?

Am i a whiner for you? Check my over 3.4K posts, and tell me where i've been "whining", buttercup.

Imagine what potential players must think reading all these whiney threads?

They will think that it is not worth buying anything for more than TT+50, because tomorrow it could be TT food.

They will think that the creaters of the platform do not give a damn about player concerns.

And now tell me: Are they getting a wrong picture of how EU is like? I don't think so...

Stubborn much? It is not that "few" items dropped (some say more ES500s dropped than there ever were, how is that "a few"?) - it's the fact that planet partners can do this!

This has not only started a devaluation of items (and what do you think a FAP-80 is worth when a FAP-90 becomes TT food?), it has started a hyperinflation of stats, as other planets will be forced to drop similar weapons, similar items, to keep up with the race... a vicious circle - and you should have enough imagination to predict where this will end.

The sky is falling much?

Planet partners can do whatever MA will allow them to do. They are well within their rights to do whatever MA allows them to,
We buy items in EU with the understanding that this is an RCE, and prices may change over time. The market never stays the same for long.
I personally look forward to being able to buy a FAP-90 for a reasonable price!

So far, nothing has happened. The price on the ES500 has gone down, the price on FAP-90 has gone down, and the new Juelz gun is rarer than a mod FAP.

If the Juelz gun started dropping like Animal oil, that would cause a massive crash, but that will not happen, and if it did I would be complaining alongside the complainers.

They will think that the creaters of the platform do not give a damn about player concerns.

Last concern I heard was the concern that not enough items were dropping, good job MA responding to that concern. But oh no, now there's a concern that items are dropping again! Just give up MA, you will never make the players happy!

The sky is falling much?

Planet partners can do whatever MA will allow them to do. They are well within their rights to do whatever MA allows them to,
We buy items in EU with the understanding that this is an RCE, and prices may change over time. The market never stays the same for long.
I personally look forward to being able to buy a FAP-90 for a reasonable price!

So far, nothing has happened. The price on the ES500 has gone down, the price on FAP-90 has gone down, and the new Juelz gun is rarer than a mod FAP.

If the Juelz gun started dropping like Animal oil, that would cause a massive crash, but that will not happen, and if it did I would be complaining alongside the complainers.

See, you haven't understood any of the points i made in my post, and that you "look forward to being able to buy a FAP-90 for a reasonable price" tells me that you have no investment in any high priced items, nor will you ever have...

Have fun with your (L) shit, but seriously, leave this thread alone when you are not even affected.

Why do you hang out here anyway? I thought ND fanbois have an own forum they can troll now? Or did it become too boring to watch Daisy and Force post "ND ROCKS" all day?

Your living "legend" ND needs to be stopped, or he will kill this game, including his own "Rock V2.0" a.k.a. "the incarnated egotrip".

And now tell me: Are they getting a wrong picture of how EU is like? I don't think so...

That was my post, a part of it... :scratch2:

Is there a pix or a link for the 1M HP mob ?
Thx.

See, you haven't understood any of the points i made in my post, and that you "look forward to being able to buy a FAP-90 for a reasonable price" tells me that you have no investment in any high priced items, nor will you ever have...

Have fun with your (L) shit, but seriously, leave this thread alone when you are not even affected.

Why do you hang out here anyway? I thought ND fanbois have an own forum they can troll now? Or did it become too boring to watch Daisy and Force post "ND ROCKS" all day?

Your living "legend" ND needs to be stopped, or he will kill this game, including his own "Rock V2.0" a.k.a. "the incarnated egotrip".

Lets get this straight... You know nothing about me or my avatar, so stop making stupid assumptions.

I have played PE/EU constantly for 6 years, and I've been using this forum almost as long, I began when the price on a mod-fap was 10k ped. I've seen sweat go from 1.0 to 4.5, then down to 0.3. The economy changes constantly, but it does not collapse.
If you have bought in to expensive items, you buy them knowing that the price can change. You can complain all you like when change happens, its a part of the game, and always will be.

All this talk about ND haters or ND fanboys is irrelevant, it's the bigger issues that are causing concern.

Markets in real life or within the Entropia Universe are adversely affected by uncertainty and confusion and if the goalposts have been moved regarding high mark-up item drops within EU then the player-base affected is entitled to some clarification regarding this, imho.

One important rule when discussing ( arguing) something on a forum is to realize that you have a VERY small chance to actually convince the one you discuss with but the ones listening might pick something up :)

Im probably not innocent myself but going into personal attacks are always a bad thing. Bring in the good arguments and not the trouts. I mostly get personal in PM:s or -+reps. Might be a thing to consider ;)

And surely Neverdie can let anything out on Rocktropia he likes as long as MA approves. If its good taste or even a good idea is another question. IF he can take advantage of releases with a bank still on Calypso I do think he should have this institution removed ASAP ( Hanne knows what that means ;) )

FAP-90 & ES series is CALYPSO items, omegaton and chikara ...

So far I am just happy we do not see any "Rockers balls" drop at Calypso...

A planet should come up with their own f*cking items... Stackables could be shared, to a certain point...sure...

Items should be customized for the planet, don't rip others off

FAP-90 & ES series is CALYPSO items, omegaton and chikara ...

So far I am just happy we do not see any "Rockers balls" drop at Calypso...

A planet should come up with their own f*cking items... Stackables could be shared, to a certain point...sure...

Items should be customized for the planet, don't rip others off

Maybe the Calypsian companies are expanding their empires, you should be happy for them! :lolup:

I don't believe it's a bug (so voted no) ... but it sure as hell should be. This is a ludicrous situation and must be rectified.

During the Second Golden Age (how long was it?) a lot of UNLIMITED uber items dropped, armor parts, uber faps and guns. Everybody was happy. At least the avas that got the good ones, I got a humble sollomate Kango and was happy too BTW.

Now RT during one day drops a few fap90s and a few scanners, not mod faps or mod mercs, just expensive scanners; and a L gun with great stats dropped, probably going to have a very high MU to compensate anyway.

And everybody AT CALYPSO goes berserk.

Yeah, there is no hate here, right.

Don't say its about the items being exclusive for calypso. If RT had created a scaner and fap with similar stats and a different name and skin the usual suspects would still be here complaining.

Bottom line, Calypso doesn't want that RT gets anything good in their loot, only way they are going to be happy is if RT remains under the shadow of Calypso.

Great way to promote RT for the new players that might come: "Come to Rocktropia, you will never have the same oportunities as in Calypso"

During the Second Golden Age (how long was it?) a lot of UNLIMITED uber items dropped, armor parts, uber faps and guns. Everybody was happy. At least the avas that got the good ones, I got a humble sollomate Kango and was happy too BTW.

Now RT during one day drops a few fap90s and a few scanners, not mod faps or mod mercs, just expensive scanners; and a L gun with great stats dropped, probably going to have a very high MU to compensate anyway.

And everybody AT CALYPSO goes berserk.

Yeah, there is no hate here, right.

Don't say its about the items being exclusive for calypso. If RT had created a scaner and fap with similar stats and a different name and skin the usual suspects would still be here complaining.

Bottom line, Calypso doesn't want that RT gets anything good in their loot, only way they are going to be happy is if RT remains under the shadow of Calypso.

Great way to promote RT for the new players that might come: "Come to Rocktropia, you will never have the same oportunities as in Calypso"

You completely miss the point - ND is dropping stuff that is supposed to be rare, devaluating other peoples investment for a cheap (and for sure backfiring) promo stunt.

This is ENTIRELY different to the scenario you've outlined above.

You completely miss the point - ND is dropping stuff that is supposed to be rare, devaluating other peoples investment for a cheap (and for sure backfiring) promo stunt.

I thought your argument was that it would hurt the economy :scratch2:

ND is dropping stuff that is supposed to be rare, devaluating other peoples investment
I thought your argument was that it would hurt the economy :scratch2:

Well, doesn't it hurt economy that people get scared from 'investing' in items since they don't know when they will suddenly crash in value? :eyecrazy:

Well, doesn't it hurt economy that people get scared from 'investing' in items since they don't know when they will suddenly crash in value? :eyecrazy:

Of course it could.

I've said it before but I will say it again... When we buy items in EU we buy them with the knowledge that with EU being an RCE the prices can change. MA could pack up and leave us with nothing tomorrow, but we take the risk, and when you buy any item you accept that risk.

In essence my argument all along has been that though people can whine all they like, they cannot influence MA's decisions. The EU economy is subject to change, the same as any real life economy. When investors buy shares they accept the risk, the same is so in EU when we buy expensive items.

Unfortunately this argument has resulted in me being labelled as a 'fan-boy', what ever one of those is... and resulted in one player to launching a campaign of neg-repping against me.

This forum isn't what it once was... :(

No, YOU missed the point entirely. MA controls what drops.

If you wanted to be pissed at ND you should be pissed he named a new mob after you.

narfi

If you wanted to be pissed at ND you should be pissed he named a new mob after you.

I hope this isnt true. Can you verify this? I would hate to think that the game developers are attacking players on personal levels. it would mean theyre capable of stooping to any level.

Back