FYI: To Mindark please take a look at what the landgrab looks like!

I wasn't even aware that a mob train was an exploit. Mobs are not untargetable...

I am aware that a bunch of rig campers whined about mob trains because it damaged their expensive pk armor. :cry:

So can you pk hof with all that on the spot reviving??? Fail.

Please don't be under the consumption of alcohol when you post. What does PK HoF's have to do with lag revives?

Yawn.

My thought about it would be to not allow any kind of vehicules within a 60-70meter range around the claim marker or even not allow them inside the fort? Something has to be done about it and whatever been done so far to face their lame strategy was just fair i guess..

If they do get rid of the pitbull use, perhaps they can get rid of the use of armor too? After all, doesn't that serve the same purpose essentially? It is a form of protection using an in game item?

Honestly, I don't care one way or the other... just get the damn programmers off of adding more crap like this that keeps getting exploited, and fix the old stuff that is still not fixed.

MA, if you read this - why not shut off Landgrab until you get the old systems back in game first?

One way to possibly fix it... change the way the claim marker is shaped... instead of a pole that is up and down, make it something bigger... maybe a pole laying down. Perhaps a pole that has a balcony that vtols can land on?

Last edited:
If they do get rid of the pitbull use, perhaps they can get rid of the use of armor too? After all, doesn't that serve the same purpose essentially?

No, have you even read this thread?

Please don't be under the consumption of alcohol when you post. What does PK HoF's have to do with lag revives?
Yawn.

If it was a lag revive you wouldnt pk hof, as i did, on you. Fail.

OT Landgrab ruined by Pitbull spam on Landmarker....

Well you seem to only focus on them falx, let me describe again how it happend, you guys stacked falx at both side of the fort so we couldnt get in through the door as i got there luckily my mates had time to destroy the door and the falx started to spread (blame the Artificial Intelligence, you plan turned back on you), also there were about 20 and i guess it doesnt matter how many in the end but please quit making me look like i am gulty of anything like that as it wasnt on purpose..

I say don't allow vehicules within a 70meter range near the claim (just like in fort) and add an auto-pickup in the area surrounding the claim

dont be an idiot..... there was no falx guarding the doors to keep people out u came from far away with them, and your soc mate did not destroy the doors cause they blew up when we destroyed our control room first minute of lg so stop lying it only makes u look stupid, about the pitbulls might be boring and lame but still u cant call them an exploit they are just strategically 2 good to use in lg, and mindark need to change that also they need to change the 1week lg because it takes the fun out of it with the cost of todays pk gear.

No, have you even read this thread?

armour = protection ;)
pitbull = protection ;)

both are forms of blocking out some damage from weapons ;p

even with pitbulls you are not "invincible"
if you had enough people killing off the pitbulls and targeting the claim campers... u could kill them off... i have only ever seen 5-10 people attacking a claim... not enough to get what you want done...

If they do get rid of the pitbull use, perhaps they can get rid of the use of armor too? After all, doesn't that serve the same purpose essentially?

This is absolutely stupid. The difference is that armor is being used as intended whereas standing inside a pitbull in order to be untargetable/undamageable is clearly not the way it was intended to be used. Again, it is not as if they are sitting in the vehicle or circling themselves with vehicles. They are standing inside the vehicles kill box.

How is it that some people can not see that this is clearly an exploit. Oh wait, I get it. You can't see through the dollar signs.

The whole point of this thread is because 5 members of a society cant kill 30 guarding a claim. So they are angry and frustrated. Simple.

this is not an exploit......but Obviously the rules need to be changed!
But GRZ to those guys..... the LA went to the ppl who outsmarted others... so i think it's fine!

about the pitbulls might be boring and lame but still u cant call them an exploit they are just strategically 2 good to use in lg,

At last on topic.. thanks. This isnt the first thread about this and it will unlikely be the last unless its changed. A simple vehicle parking exclusion area around the Landmarker area would keep things reasonable.

At last on topic.. thanks. This isnt the first thread about this and it will unlikely be the last unless its changed. A simple vehicle parking exclusion area around the Landmarker area would keep things reasonable.

Still with 5 people you wouldn't be doing much regardless of vehicles being there or not so i don't see a point arguing and whining about pitbulls.

The whole point of this thread is because 5 members of a society cant kill 30 guarding a claim. So they are angry and frustrated. Simple.

The society in the video didn't have 30 guarding it and not everyone posting here are in the same society...

The point is to change how pitbulls can be used. Of course a bigger society will likely still win. No one is saying here that people should be banned for this just saying it needs to be changed to make it better fights. If you think the societies who have won are the proper deserving ones then what would be the problem with removing pitbulls from the area?

Still with 5 people you wouldn't be doing much regardless of vehicles being there or not so i don't see a point arguing and whining about pitbulls.

Off topic and factually incorrect as usual. Completely feeble attempt to avoid the issue, you never fail to live up to your reputation.... Please refrain from spamming ill considered gibberish after my posts.

On topic - this was previously discussed here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?208503-Land-Grab-won-by-exploit

Look forward to MA/FPC response.

Thanks

Akon... i agree with u about "game is having a screwed up gameplay" as it is now.
I even admire u for putting much work in to it, the way it is now, when u attacked us with falx....
Was a very good move, if it only was allowed... but..... but
Gameplay has to be changed

and i admire you for not trying to get me banned for something i didnt do on purpose prot, i just want something kinda fair.. gunzy well they were just about the Jammer limit somehow, i guess they spawned there in lot? btw at the begining of the event WE (cK) were attacking CCCP when we came to attack BAHQ it was already 50 min left on the claim guarding.. your anger or whatever is motivating you to throw me in the shit even though you won.. we were 6-7 and actually whilling to take part of fights instead of wasting our time.. once more i repeat myself we had a pitbull wall infront of us and it took away all kind of fun, regardless of cost!

1 week is not enough, have 1 LA at a time for grabing is dumb and spent thousands for 5 ped a day is an expensive fun ratio i admit

Last edited:
and i admire you for not trying to get me banned for something i didnt do on purpose prot, i just want something kinda fair.. gunzy well they were just about the Jammer limit somehow, i guess they spawned there in lot? btw at the begining of the event WE (cK) were attacking CCCP when we came to attack BAHQ it was already 50 min left on the claim guarding.. your anger or whatever is motivating you to throw me in the shit even though you won.. we were 6-7 and actually whilling to take part of fights instead of time once more i repeat myself we had a pitbull wall infront of us

i dident care about the mob train, u tried to find a way to beat us it dident work thats kool with me, i just thaught it was stupid trying to say it was not intentional like it was an accident mobtrain when we both know it wasent. Also since this tread was about pitbulls and u using a pittbull to do the mob train i thaught it was abit ironoic

1 week is not enough, have 1 LA at a time for grabing is dumb and spent thousands for 5 ped a day is an expensive fun ratio i admit

The more you attack, the more they wont change anything.

Think about it.

I had a pitbull and my tank at the edge of the claim area, something like you see in the picture on the first page of the forum. Pitbull saved my arse from the mob train you did, and I have to spawn another one from my inventory when first was ate by mob and you guys shooting. We used pitbull to defend of your mob train and we need them in the future to defend from other mob trains any one would be crazy enough to make, ignoring the support cases we will do after.
There were just like 3 -4 pitbulls around the claim area and they saved us from the disputable mob train we got today.
I will suggest to my society members not to do any complain to support about today mob train but we will make sure every one of us will do one for the future which will happen to us.

I had a pitbull and my tank at the edge of the claim area, something like you see in the picture on the first page of the forum. Pitbull saved my arse from the mob train you did, and I have to spawn another one from my inventory when first was ate by mob and you guys shooting. We used pitbull to defend of your mob train and we need them in the future to defend from other mob trains any one would be crazy enough to make, ignoring the support cases we will do after.
There were just like 3 -4 pitbulls around the claim area and they saved us from the disputable mob train we got today.
I will suggest to my society members not to do any complain to support about today mob train but we will make sure every one of us will do one for the future which will happen to us.

I am not gonna comment, this video is about CCCP's last hideout and i suggest mindark if you read this to put turret anti mob with crazy range like you added near each tp

Quite a misguided post Akon, as you know aswell as I do, that the doors were destroyed by one of our subsidary socs shortly after the LG began. The actually finishing time of the proves this fact, as if you were to have destroyed the doors at the same time as your mobtrain, the LG would have continued long after CCCP's had finished.

Of course, I expect you to ignore this completely and continue with your lies.

Infact, I was the first one to spot your mobtrain as I was out of fort range with as I was out of "Fort channel" range in a VTOL. You know this, we know this, but we cannot prove this until we check if we have footage of this.

You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing dishonesty to your soc, a soc that has many years of honour and distinction behind it. Oh how times have changed.

Quite a misguided post Akon, as you know aswell as I do, that the doors were destroyed by one of our subsidary socs shortly after the LG began. The actually finishing time of the proves this fact, as if you were to have destroyed the doors at the same time as your mobtrain, the LG would have continued long after CCCP's had finished.

Of course, I expect you to ignore this completely and continue with your lies.

Infact, I was the first one to spot your mobtrain as I was out of fort range with as I was out of "Fort channel" range in a VTOL. You know this, we know this, but we cannot prove this until we check if we have footage of this.

You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing dishonesty to your soc, a soc that has many years of honour and distinction behind it. Oh how times have changed.

allow me to return the word man, i kinda expect this case to be hard to prove anyway, still we were the one whilling to fight face to face.. (as for doors i thought, yes thought it was destroy'd by our team, i guess i was too busy). we attacked CCCP left and attacked ur claim, i still like how you guys are pulling the shit off topic away from the main problems pitbulls!

Support has said that standing inside of a vehicle hit box so that you cannot be targeted (or making it very difficult to target), while being able to target others outside the vehicle, is an exploit.

Just having pitbulls out to absorb spread damage has not be labeled an exploit.

A suggested solution is to make the claim circle/area a no vehicle zone. However, with today's very powerful (unbalanced imo) weapons, I think it would then be very difficult for almost any society to hold a claim for an hour. Perhaps just make the vehicles solid so you can't run inside them.

Perhaps just make the vehicles solid so you can't run inside them.

I think the whole reason vehicles weren't made solid from the start was to stop vehicles mowing down pedestrians GTA style.....

for those changing the subject please look up two wrongs make a right. If you have had any education you may know this is a fallacy of argument or in laymen terms a fail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_wrongs_make_a_right this may help you learn.

I feel u refer to me at that last post i had.....
If u have any education or knowledge about whatsoever....
u are lost, because here, we are just a bunch of retarded maniacs, who dont know nothing about anything:girl:

All reasonable thinking Entropians (without any axe to grind) will conclude that standing inside the pitbull 'kill box' to avoid being targeted and killed is an exploit and the opportunity of using that exploit is caused by MindArks lack of foresight.

Many Entropians have suggested a 'fix' which should make all LG parties happy once implimented, so the best way to get MindArk to impliment that 'fix' is simply to NOT PARTICIPATE in the weekly LG process untill it's done.

History has show that the only way to get the attention of MindArk and make them fix something is via their wallet. You keep throwing your PED at LG each week and they will do jack shit about fixing it. :wise:

about the pitbulls might be boring and lame but still u cant call them an exploit they are just strategically 2 good to use in lg,

Excuse me?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-by-exploit&p=2701956&viewfull=1#post2701956
RE: Use of pitbulls. See link to read initial support case.
Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are aware of the problems in these areas and we are currently discussing possible solutions. These areas are not bugged, but they are designed in a way which makes them exploitable in certain ways.

Using exploits to obtain economic advantages is a behaviour which is certainly in violation of the ToU.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

What I see here is a bunch of noobs. A bunch of noobs who don't have the skill to utilize today's gear and Markup (meaning more people have PK gear due to low MU... unlike a couple years ago) to their advantage. In a time when the playing fields have been leveled via Tiered (L) gear, vehicles, and lower MU armor the "Known PVP'ers" are blatantly afraid that they won't be capable of making their avatars do what they want them to do in order to win the LA's. Noobs with a lack of RL computer multi-tasking skills is the problem. Years ago money used to buy PVP fame. Today it don't. Quick thinking, proper use of hotkeys, and strategy wins PVP. Evidently todays PK'ers ain't got it so they have to exploit the system.

Oh well.... Old timers can't seem to run with the bulls anymore. Kinda feel bad for em actually.

Menace

Back