FYI: Stop Hunting with Air ships please.

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
I keep seeing people hunting with Vtol's and Helicopters. First if you can't Handle the mob DOn't DO it. If you want to hunt the mob Then USE armor a FAPPER OR Chip up.
PLAY the GAME right. It will make it more worth it. Don't cheapen the game, respect it.
Don't abuse the vtol's please.

Thanks.

Are you serious ? If you pay to play then play it any which way you want !! So far as its within the rules :) I dont know maybe its just me but you have no say in how people decide to do anything so long as its within the rules <- cant state it enough times so you get it ! (fellow Canuck)

Just report them to MA and tell others to report too. MJ got locked, others may get locked as well...

I keep seeing people hunting with Vtol's and Helicopters. First if you can't Handle the mob DOn't DO it. If you want to hunt the mob Then USE armor a FAPPER OR Chip up.
PLAY the GAME right. It will make it more worth it. Don't cheapen the game, respect it.

Thanks.

WAS NOT JUST MARY JANE? :scratch2:

Thankz for the thread...
Long time i stop to post here people is blind and just attack dont see fair points where i point ...
Make clever stupid people no way...

Thankz for the thread...
Long time i stop to post here people is blind and just attack dont see fair points where i point ...

Seriously dude, why do you KEEP POSTING in Vtol exploit threads? You keep saying that you are done with the forum but you keep on and keep on posting. Do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock.

-Bemo-

Seriously dude, why do you KEEP POSTING in Vtol exploit threads? You keep saying that you are done with the forum but you keep on and keep on posting. Do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock.

-Bemo-

Fairplay is in your diccionary?
And i stop post... :cool:

wait wait wait? So u CAN hunt whit air vehicles ? I meen u actually can kill mobs? If so why is it illegal then?

Fairplay is in your diccionary?
And i stop post... :cool:

Yes it is in my dictionary but seems like it JUST got put into yours and no you haven't stopped posting :rolleyes:

@ Kevlie - Using the Vtols for hunting IS an exploit.
-Bemo-

lol oh my here we go again

Are you serious ? If you pay to play then play it any which way you want !! So far as its within the rules :) I dont know maybe its just me but you have no say in how people decide to do anything so long as its within the rules <- cant state it enough times so you get it ! (fellow Canuck)

wait wait wait? So u CAN hunt whit air vehicles ? I meen u actually can kill mobs? If so why is it illegal then?

The thing they mean is that ppl shoot a mob, get into their VTOL when aggroed (the aggro stops), get back out when it aggroes other team member who does the same, etc to avoid armor decay... which ppl have been banned for as it is against the rules.

Thanks.

It is actually much easier to hunt big mobs with armor and fapper than naked and VTOL.
First option is boring like hell, second option is real sport and some hunters prefer it.
:yup:

On a more general level, why don't you try to let people live their lives and simply enjoy yours?

Why is hunting with vtol frowned upon and mining with vtol not? Or is it, and I missed it again. :scratch2:

Why is hunting with vtol frowned upon and mining with vtol not? Or is it, and I missed it again. :scratch2:

Probably because hunting with a VTOL allows you to kill bigger mobs than you otherwise could, while avoiding FAP and armor decay, while mining doesn't really give the same benefits? :dunno:

So im just wondering and making sure I really don't wanna get banned. But if I die then fly back to where I died or drive(if clear of the green dots) would that be hunting with the vtol.. and how do u hunt with a vtol :scratch2:.. hmm I should stop :smoke:ing

@ Kevlie - Using the Vtols for hunting IS an exploit.
-Bemo-

I've never READ a official statement from ma saying it's a bug and there are no official statements on MA's website saying it's indeed a bug.

If I wasn't active on the forums i wouldn't even know that there are people thinking it's a bug.

Unless i receive a mail from MA, or see something on their website saying it's a bug, I won't stop using a vtol.
Can anyone please forward me to a MindArk official post saying it's a bug? Or to a link on their website..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've never READ a official statement from ma saying it's a bug and there are no official statements on MA's website saying it's indeed a bug.

If I wasn't active on the forums i wouldn't even know that there are people thinking it's a bug.

Unless i receive a mail from MA, or see something on their website saying it's a bug, I won't stop using a vtol.
Can anyone please forward me to a MindArk official post saying it's a bug? Or to a link on their website..

Posted a while back from support -

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...g-quot-IS-an-exploit-now-confirmed-by-support!

-Bemo-

I wonder how this complaint started. Didn't think of it first? But like the poster above, id not have realized it was an exploit if I hadn't read it in the forum. Hell, id not even know about it.

If the mobs are lossing agro cause someone gets in a vtol, but not whe they hop in another vehcile, then I see this as a possible issue. But that's a programming error and until its fixed, its a feature. If it wasn't already.

If someone hops in the vtol, zooms away, relands, and shoots the enmy again, that's something else. Hell, that's smart playing.

what is the point of bottering if players that did it dont get punished at all besides being away

Ummm... you see the dilemma here, don't you?

----------------------------------------------------------------
And the answer:
(Dec 1, 2010 10:21 PM GMT)

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. I have been informed that our developing team is now aware of problems with the vehicles being used to gain an advantage over others, which makes them exploitable in certain ways and are currently working on a solution to fix this, however we can not offer you an exact time for this to be fixed.

Using exploits to obtain economic advantages is a behaviour which is certainly in violation of the EULA and all participants are obliged to report bugs and exploits when found. If you do not report such exploits or bugs and if you or any other participant is found taken advantage of this situations, you run the risk of getting your account locked.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have run into numerous people doing this exploit killing mobs outta there range........ It is tiring to see as it is not part of the game.
It is a form of trapping the mob so...
I just want to mention if i see people doing it i will have to report and i mine all around. AS i SAID Before THERE ARE services TO make yourself able to hunt them USE them.
A. Fapping service.
B. Invest in your avatar
C. hunt at your level.

Just report them to MA and tell others to report too. MJ got locked, others may get locked as well...
Hey about you stop ripping on him? MY GOD? HE HAS HAD ENOUGH? I'm sure he is sick of people mentitioning his name over this... Oh well? STFU and move on...

Thankz for the thread...

Sry man... Hate it when ppl hate...

I will also put my thoughts about using a vtol..... If you aren't purposefully trapping a mob to kill it then it's fine. You can die and fly to your mob get out and finsih it off. But if your shooting a mob from 80m away and then mob gets 10m to you and then you jump in your vtol and fly 80m away then shoot and keep doing that till mob is dead then that is in my books considered using a exploit. It is trapping the mob and i wish MA would some how configure the mobs to act as trapped if such things occur.

anyways again i am just seeing more and more people do this and just not the direction the game should go.

I have run into numerous people doing this exploit killing mobs outta there range........ It is tiring to see as it is not part of the game.
It is a form of trapping the mob so...
I just want to mention if i see people doing it i will have to report and i mine all around. AS i SAID Before THERE ARE services TO make yourself able to hunt them USE them.
A. Fapping service.
B. Invest in your avatar
C. hunt at your level.

Next round: Fapping services will be considered using an exploit.

But if your shooting a mob from 80m away and then mob gets 10m to you and then you jump in your vtol and fly 80m away then shoot and keep doing that till mob is dead then that is in my books considered using a exploit.

omfg!?! is this really, really this issue? then im firmly on the side of who cares. that sound NOTHING like a cheating. sounds like something, given the tools, you should and LOGICALLY would do in any other game. wtf? i thought it was some cheat the the mobs instantly forgot agro when you hopped in your vehicle.

ffs, this isn't cheating at all. how can it be? what would you possibly do to deter this? what kind of fucked up nerf will MA come up with because of your lack of forsight?

Probably because hunting with a VTOL allows you to kill bigger mobs than you otherwise could, while avoiding FAP and armor decay, while mining doesn't really give the same benefits? :dunno:

I couldn't really care less about this but when I see ppl whine and do about the same thing themselves I get annoyed....

Not exactly the same benefits but it's really a huge difference when mining among mobs. Miners can now mine between mobs without having to wear armor, bring a gun and waste ammo/armor decay on killing random mobs. I've seen miners do this and I'm not sure if I consider this less exploiting than using VTOL in hunting. It's all a matter of where you draw the line for exploiting tbh ^^

So are you doing this Strash and whine about others doing the hunting-VTOL thingie? I remember seeing some screenshots of a dude jumping in/out of VTOL while mining in the locked accounts thread.

Of course this is an exploit.
The whole purpose of EU is to get a certain amount of skills and specific hunting gear required to kill a cetain mob.
With VTOL hunting you work around those requirements.
It's an exploit in the same manner trapping mobs used to be an exploit.

As for the people who still think MA never officially stated this was a bug:
Numerous people have received temporary locks for VTOL hunting!! Beware of this.
If someone reports you for this, you WILL get locked!

@mastermesh: Why would they ever consider using a FAP service exploiting?
The avatar offering the service has accuired the skills needed to use the FAP.
So no exploit there!

Back