Show us ya face!

ty :p

all you had to do was ask ;-)

well here goes..

the ONLY pic your gonna see of me from our last trip to london :D

not to good but had a BIt of a hangover and having to endure the company of creature for 3 days solid really took its toll on me :D

mehangover.jpg

Rip

PS be gentle

ITS THE RIP!!!!!

You look thrilled!

Nice to see ya mate!

ye :p

contrary to the look on that pic it was a blast down there. :D probably about time i actually put a pic on here :D

and if anyones wondering this is what C looks like :wtg:

Cdog.jpg

I was soooo gonna post a better pic :eek: of him but....well.. he could do worse............>

You never know until you try ;-)

ye :p

contrary to the look on that pic it was a blast down there. :D probably about time i actually put a pic on here :D

and if anyones wondering this is what C looks like :wtg:

Cdog.jpg

I was soooo gonna post a better pic :eek: of him but....well.. he could do worse............>

You never know until you try ;-)

:wtg: w000t looking good.
Now is that a "Dont take picture of me now you *****" emote I see there?

iiiinteresting...

lol me in the paper last week
im the big ugly one not the small furry one lol
an btw if i look concerned its becase the little
git had just peed all over me mmmmmm warm lol

aha nice rips , C :) good to know what my new drinking buddies look like :D

:wtg: w000t looking good.
Now is that a "Dont take picture of me now you *****" emote I see there?

iiiinteresting...

That is a "Oy b****, make sure you get my good side" forgot to say, "wait till i take out the ice cream stick. But nooooo he got camera happy didnt he lol.

aha nice rips , C :) good to know what my new drinking buddies look like :D

As long as you like JD its all good. We just need to start to ween rip onto the stuff too lol

Me :) ...

fromright-lower2res.jpg

Hi all :) .. 1st post on EF ... thought this would be a good a place to start as any :)

Carl : As far as PE goes, we are as good as neighbours ... hi from your neighbouring county :)

--Unreb

Last edited:
well here goes..

the ONLY pic your gonna see of me from our last trip to london :D

not to good but had a BIt of a hangover and having to endure the company of creature for 3 days solid really took its toll on me :D

mehangover.jpg

Rip

PS be gentle

Hubba hubba :drool:

fromright-lower2res.jpg

Hi all :) .. 1st post on EF ... thought this would be a good a place to start as any :)

Carl : As far as PE goes, we are as good as neighbours ... hi from your neighbouring county :)

--Unreb
gratz on your 1st post
hi neighbour dang good to know someone else
has heard of electricory here lol:)

sorry unreb but for some reason i cant give u rep:(
can give to others so heres a virtual rep :yay: lol

Keep them coming guys! This is awesome! :yay:

I can ask the irc way: "!nudepic"

Carl : :) lol thx.. there was a problem with my account activtion ... dont know if that has anythig to do with it ... i could be rep less :p ...

The ripper : .. You arent far either ... this is weird... 3 ppl from EU within a 50 mile radius of me .. Hi :) ..

--Unreb

LOL ooo yeah :D

that mean Creature too lol :D

howdy neighbour :D

Muhaha ;)

Show us your face is turning into - show me your face before i meet you in london :wtg:

Now lets go get some more pics - i might get one tonight while painting the walls - hmmmm joy, not even my walls lol

C

:!nudepics: ? hmmmm ill show you mine if you show my yours lol

Right, here you go. (Can't believe this thread is still going.)

Muhaha ;)

Show us your face is turning into - show me your face before i meet you in london :wtg:

Now lets go get some more pics - i might get one tonight while painting the walls - hmmmm joy, not even my walls lol

C

:!nudepics: ? hmmmm ill show you mine if you show my yours lol

Well I gotta know who to avoid/hug, in London! :yay:
And YAY! More pics! Keep em coming!

I think I have some screenies from the nudebug lying around..

LOL

tbh i thought this was the london thread reading the last page or so :p
keep em coming ppl we should try and get all pics of ppl uploaded b4 we go cus otherwise we'll all end up walking past each other :D
Vince dont stop the silver writing now! its just gettin interesting :-D
Rip

*nothing to contribute here, i just want in on the silver ghost writing lol! cya at london folks!!*

OMG I created this thread 04/12/05 @ 07:13 AM and it wont die until the forum dies kk! ;)

Yeah I know. Guess I forgot to use a laughing smilie to indicate that point was actually kinda cool, not annoying. Sorry.

Yeah I know. Guess I forgot to use a laughing smilie to indicate that point was actually kinda cool, not annoying. Sorry.

I'm afraid it's much too late for explanations now... you must be put to death :wise:

I'm afraid it's much too late for explanations now... you must be put to death :wise:
If there was anyone i would want to be put to death by it would be Ulti..

What a way to die :D

Back