Show us ya face!

where do i sing up to get killed by Ulti? :scratch2:

Killing me soflty...with her words...wohhhoooh

went to leaving party at my local tonight for the aussie ladies that having a change of scenery :p and moving on to bulgaria :)aussie day is next friday but wtf i get dressed up anyhoo :p

may post the after party pics :) or may not :silly2:

went to leaving party at my local tonight for the aussie ladies that having a change of scenery :p and moving on to bulgaria :)aussie day is next friday but wtf i get dressed up anyhoo :p

may post the after party pics :) or may not :silly2:

You didnt screenie our hat-competition did you? :scared: you beat me rather well there!

And great outfit! Rabbid Superhero, w00t! :yay:

You didnt screenie our hat-competition did you? :scared: you beat me rather well there!

And great outfit! Rabbid Superhero, w00t! :yay:

lol
well maybe i post our hat comp well see what happens:wtg:

Taken with everyone's favorite, The Camera Phone!:D

754450ab94ab.jpg

looking good daisy :)

aiiiihhh ye olde camera phone.. thats the only camera i ever use LOL

numpt man... thats too funny...

wheres the 'after' pics then reme? ;)

lol post the after picks and someone say something about hats?

lets see if i can dig one out of the camera phone

C all you need to know is we need more hats!

numps like a footballers wife when it comes to the amount hes got :p ;) (jk mate ;) )

think seen as i broke the seal on puttin up pics here (for me) I should get more up here soon...
*nudepics *nudepics
Rip

C all you need to know is we need more hats!

numps like a footballers wife when it comes to the amount hes got :p ;) (jk mate ;) )

think seen as i broke the seal on puttin up pics here (for me) I should get more up here soon...
*nudepics *nudepics
Rip

LOL
nudiiiieeeeee piccccccsssssssssssssssssssssss.... think ill miss this one out for the sake of humanity :p unless i hear objectives ..... *echoes* :D

ok couldnt find one with a hat on but got this from halloween just gone,

Hairs not too bad for a blonde guy lol and i have to say the use of MS Paint there astounds me lol

C

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm here wooohooo!!!!

I would just like to say that it's great to join all of you here
It's not the best pic but it'll do

p.s. Ty TC for helping me upload this

Last edited:
looking good daisy :)

aiiiihhh ye olde camera phone.. thats the only camera i ever use LOL

Why buy a $500 dollar camera when you can have a low pixel low quality camera? :laugh:

Its the cold air you know, nobody can see Im really 95 yrs old ;) or whaddya say, gramps?

Thanks guys and gals :ahh:

You know what they say about the reason for people in the Nordic countries growing to be so old? No wonder, since we're deep frozen half the year!:eek:

Keep them coming guys! This is awesome! :yay:

I can ask the irc way: "!nudepic"

No, more girl pics! :D

I'll do a topless pic if you do *laugh*

No, more girl pics! :D

I'll do a topless pic if you do *laugh*

You want more girl pics... I just added mine on the prevoius page :)

P.S. Donald would you be so kind as to add me to the Member's Photo Album as well :) Thank You!!!!

You want more girl pics... I just added mine on the prevoius page :)

P.S. Donald would you be so kind as to add me to the Member's Photo Album as well :) Thank You!!!!

Yeah, nice to finally see you in here Vix :D

Hmmm... after making fun of Nabi it is only fair to give him a chance for taking revange. Here we go, have fun to mock me:

Hmmm... after making fun of Nabi it is only fair to give him a chance for taking revange. Here we go, have fun to mock me:

We won't mock scatha!! you re beautiful and we love you:)

:inbed: Very nice hair !!

Back