TT any non-EU items

I really don't think that income generated through adverts will show up in loot pool.
Loot is only a matter of PED cycle ( Yes I know, many theories about that out there. 99% are wrong, maybe my thoughts too..)
In the past when the outside ads were on the ad screens there was an option in the client loader where you could set if you wanted to hear outside ads or not, etc, and I believe it said that it DID impact your potential loot. The old army ads were the loudest ads in the terminal if I remember correctly. Interesting use of tax dollars, lol. Glad the army made it's own video game instead... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Army. It's on it's way to having as many Guinness World Records as EU has caused, lol.
Guinness World Records Largest Traveling Game Simulator (VAE) 2008
Guinness World Records Largest Virtual Army 2008
Guinness World Records Most Downloaded War Game

Of course some just turned it on and hit mute button on speaker. Making the items actually be included in the game items as ped would be a more direct source of it being a part of the lootpool/ped cycle.... Would be interesting if they did put an option in window to keep those that wanted to choose to not see it to not see it since it'd be items in game... so that transformer armor would be invisible to certain avatars or not seen in the auction, etc.? Maybe if they could do that they could make it optional to see stuff that originated on Rocktropia, lol.

More stuff from pop culture is a good thing since it's stuff many know and love... and they can make that love turn in to deposits. ;)

Since we already have Kidd Rock's Master Blaster, oops I mean Neverdie, in game, we may as well allow other pop icons and cartoon shows, etc. Tamed Unicorn pet form Dungeons and Dragon cartoon might be nice... ;) Chocobo!!! ;) Heck, since there are flying vehicles in game, why not cut a deal with Nintendo and put in Super Mario's tail that lets you fly? ;)

Last edited:
Cant wait for the rest of the Optimus armor set to drop. Woho! :cool:

high school musical outfit for me pls!~thx

I want the Jedi mind force chip!!!!!

These aren't the driods your looking for....

Hi,

cannot help, but me urgently needs a light blue smurf cap. The silly Vigi helmet has bothered me for ways too long now, Smurf cap - now!!!

Have fun!

Then never ever complain anymore about the loot!

If advertisers want to bring money into the game it's great for me, I don't care if there is Nike footware or Adidas t-shirts ingame.

The more money ingame from external sources, the less player money is needed to fill the loot pool (or cover operating MA/PP costs)

So bring the product placements ingame!!!! :yay:

Show me proof that any money MA makes from stuff like this makes it to the loot pool.:wise:

I mean an actual factual source... not some guess someone on a forum made.

Loot isn't a fixed formula, loot is adapted according to the MA needs. If they have tomorrow a huge cost e.g.: Lose a big lawsuit you'll see that the return% loot will drop.

Easy math:

Without external income:
Loot = Deposit money - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

With external income:
Loot = Deposit money + Advert income - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

Which one you think gives more loot?

Nice opinion.

I don't suppose you have any fact to back it up?

In the past when the outside ads were on the ad screens there was an option in the client loader where you could set if you wanted to hear outside ads or not, etc, and I believe it said that it DID impact your potential loot.

From what I remember, what they said was that disabling ads meant you would get "normal" loot... thus implying that if you left the ads on, you could get better loot. I'm not sure if they ever came out and specifically said that having ads on guaranteed a "Better" loot pool or not...

I can say that I never noticed any better returns after it came in.

Loot isn't a fixed formula, loot is adapted according to the MA needs. If they have tomorrow a huge cost e.g.: Lose a big lawsuit you'll see that the return% loot will drop.

Easy math:

Without external income:
Loot = Deposit money - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

With external income:
Loot = Deposit money + Advert income - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

Which one you think gives more loot?

Neither, only that the one with external income, gives MA more profits, then the one without.

not sure, but quad posts are more likely to it ;)

If so... fine. I'm not going to take time to work out every quote string to reply to multiple posts in one post. :cool:

Would actually probably save me some heartburn not to be reading the forums.

Loved to see 'Deus Specs' -sunglasses in TF2. Here - as some of you know I'm huge fan of Unreal series - I might accept Bleszinski Shades :silly2:

Thats my comment on intertextuality :smoke:

Vampire(s that sparkle) armor?

Oww... My pride... (in EU)

Euh .. we already have that .. or at least we did back in the old days .. Someone still has a set ?

the half-life suit armour and gordon freeman sunglasses!!!!

John Freeman was Gordon Freeman's brother. Was one day an office, typing on a computer.
wait, did I see a utube vid on that? he was not quite as resourceful as his brother, right?

Last edited:
TT any non-EU items

I just thought I should point out the impossible in this :eek:

To TT anything, you need to have the item in EU. If the item is in EU, it is not a non-EU item. Therefore you can not TT non-EU items as you can not get the non-EU items to the TT :wise:

lol, if you are angry now because of the optimus helmet wait until the furry costumes start looting :laugh:.

That helmet looks so cool that i'm almost tempted to travel to NI to get it, almost

lol, if you are angry now because of the optimus helmet wait until the furry costumes start looting :laugh:.

That helmet looks so cool that i'm almost tempted to travel to NI to get it, almost

by all means, come to Next Island, loot it and take it far far away.

OMG! If they start dropping Furry costumes I am going to petition support to change my name to Evil Teddy Ruxpin.

teddy_ruxpin.jpg

Now selling epic PK armor - Teddy Bear suit.

Don't agree at all with OP, advertising is nothing but good for the game if you
don't like it simply dont buy the item in the first place...

Best regards
Zweshi

Well, I guess this happens when you want to expand through partner planets who make deals with third parties who want to sell a bunch of crap.

It's not about the transformers, I like the transformers. It's about the spirit of the game being sold for a bunch of RL branded stuff that has nothing to do with the game. And that's not even the WORST part.. It's the ppl defending this bs as being more money in game and thus more loot for me.

What kind of game has this become?

It's the ppl defending this bs as being more money in game and thus more loot for me.

yeah, that's the usual argument. however, there has never been any concrete evidence that the statement is fact.

Back