Show us ya face!

From his nose and up .. Matt Damon .. from his nose and down Elvis :wise:

:D

absolutely!! That's who it is :D

Pwoaaar @ Matt Damon omgosh /drool :laugh:

...err wonder just *how* far down from his nose he resembles Elvis.

absolutely!! That's who it is :D

Pwoaaar @ Matt Damon omgosh /drool :laugh:

...err wonder just *how* far down from his nose he resembles Elvis.

well hopefully not more than this ...

elvisdamon.jpg

:cool:

I guess its about time I showed my ugly mug.

Hope I dont cause to many hot flushes :D

I bet you taste like vegemite :D
I mean. Um. Nice picture! :whistle:

And just to make the "hot flushes"-count go up: :ahh:

From his nose and up .. Matt Damon .. from his nose and down Elvis :wise:

Really? that the first time Ive been told that. :wtg:

and FYI atm I am single, and do eat vegemite :laugh:

Anaconda, your pic is on the way!
Thanks!!!
Oh, and by the way, this is to Nakia: yesterday, despite not wearing any glasses, I managed to end the poker evening winning (that´s very unusual), and one of the wins was because I didn´t see the cards quite well and thanks to that made a huge bluff that fooled everyone including myself and I cleaned the table (i thought i had a straight flush or something, but actually i missed one of the cards).

Thanks!!!
Oh, and by the way, this is to Nakia: yesterday, despite not wearing any glasses, I managed to end the poker evening winning (that´s very unusual), and one of the wins was because I didn´t see the cards quite well and thanks to that made a huge bluff that fooled everyone including myself and I cleaned the table (i thought i had a straight flush or something, but actually i missed one of the cards).

:rofl: done the same myself as well a few times, seems other believe you if you truely believe it yourself ;)

*Hugs Nakia*

:rofl: done the same myself as well a few times, seems other believe you if you truely believe it yourself ;)

*Hugs Nakia*
Yeah, but it´s a little bit risky! U risk to make a real fool of yourself (to read: I risk to make a fool of myself).:laugh: and :ahh:

hugs here too.. or 2 kisses on the cheeks... :duh: see? another risky sentence. Genuinaly inocent when i said it, but easily twisted....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

bump:kos:

bump:kos:

You look alot like my little sister in this picture :) Thats not a bad thing btw ;) Cool pic and your a cutie still, but dont you ever look at the camera? :silly2:

Yeah, but it´s a little bit risky! U risk to make a real fool of yourself (to read: I risk to make a fool of myself).:laugh: and :ahh:

hugs here too.. or 2 kisses on the cheeks... :duh: see? another risky sentence. Genuinaly inocent when i said it, but easily twisted....

:ahh: Would twist a sweet thing like that,
*kisses on your cheeks too* :D

You look alot like my little sister in this picture :) Thats not a bad thing btw ;) Cool pic and your a cutie still, but dont you ever look at the camera? :silly2:

someone asked me the same some time ago(ehh neo?:rolleyes: ):laugh: i do look tho.. in some of them but i have to pick one to put here not 100 so i chose the one i like more:D

Cool pic and your a cutie still, but dont you ever look at the camera? :silly2:

What an odd thing to ask? :scratch2:

Just because you do, doesnt mean everyone feels comfortable staring straight at the lense.

Just because you do, doesnt mean everyone feels comfortable staring straight at the lense.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Plenty of reasons for a someone not to be looking at the camera. Not all of us take pictures at an arm's length. Sometimes friends will take a shot when you are not looking. To me, candid photographs are more true to life.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Plenty of reasons for a someone not to be looking at the camera. Not all of us take pictures at an arm's length. Sometimes friends will take a shot when you are not looking. To me, candid photographs are more true to life.

yep as a matter of fact someone else was taking the pics:)

yep as a matter of fact someone else was taking the pics:)

... and to think I didn't even need to use my 6 years of college education to figure that one out. :wtg:

Your putting way too much into what I said.
Its just that all her pics have been in profile, I just want to see her pretty face from the front. ;) And I have now, and I can confirm she is still beautiful!

Its just that all her pics have been in profile, I just want to see her pretty face from the front. ;) And I have now, and I can confirm she is still beautiful!

aww:):hug:

I think I did...

Ignore me, carry on lol, I was having a moment :laugh:

There i come again :D:silly2:

Don't worry maam, I'm from the Internet.

I know i've posted here before along time ago, but i low on peds irl and i'm bored so because i did post a pic when i had a hangover last time, i will post one when i'm feeling better... so here it comes, it's me and i'm drunk as hell :yay:

S5020796.jpg

... and to think I didn't even need to use my 6 years of college education to figure that one out. :wtg:

could be webcam pic those can be taken by a click on a mouse ;) (and yes I saw she wrote someone else took it) just pointing out there are other posibilities than her holding a cam :silly2:

(yes it is taken by myself, and photoshopped colors :laugh: .. oh and cropped, and noise filter because pic taken with cellphone)

pic of my new glasses ill post 2morrow :)

Last edited:
dam u Nakia,if i die with a heart attack u will be the guilty! :eek: :drool: :shower:

plz don't, I do not wanna be guilty of murder :silly2: (unless in PE ofc :vampire: )

:love: but ty

Back