Planet calypso content release 2012.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2012-02-07

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES
The new AI functions for robots with both close and ranged attacks have been activated for Drokas, Harbingers, Legionaires, Troopers and Warriors.

The graphics of the Armax Bull, Armax Cow, Atrax, Boorum Male and Boorum Female creatures have been improved.

The Calypso space stations; Crystal Palace, F.O.M.A and Calypso Space Station have been moved closer together.

RESETTLEMENT UPDATE
Some redundant shop containers have been removed and others have been visually overhauled. This is an ongoing process and is only partially completed in this release.

The Armax herd south of Minopolis has been growing at an alarming rate.

A crowd of Boorums has been spotted bathing in the river south of Timbesha.

The missing trade center has been reconstructed at Genesis Amethera Headquarters.

The area surrounding Chateau Liberte has been improved; the new shopping booths added nearby will be auctioned soon.

KNOWN ISSUES
It is not possible to purchase the more expensive items from the market traders.

Originally Posted Here

Sounds good, now put up the game so I can play :laugh:

(had no internet since 1PM yesterday until just now :eyecrazy:)

Hmm I was in space close to FOMA... where will I end up?
Still can't log in.. not activated yet i guess!

thanks for giving us the whole message at once this time

Hmm I was in space close to FOMA... where will I end up?

Thedford, Nebraska.

(Just did a random zoom in at Google Earth, if it worked please tell me as that means I can use my computer to see the future lol)

I demand Boorum M screens,If they didn't return his missing part , what was the point of update :laugh:

Why is the Friendlist bug not a "Known Issue" ?!?!? :scratch2:

:/
Too short...

lol good catch, guess they forgot to change the date when they pushed back the Calypso release :laugh:

Another Known Issue for you:

Normandie is bugged to the point that no-one can enter and avatars who last logged off on board cannot log back in without being moved by MA first.

2012-02-07

KNOWN ISSUES
It is not possible to purchase the more expensive items from the market traders.

Could you clarify it as well as explain why "the unLIMITED" friend list is limited, bugged and even not know issue, in fact of plenty support tickets have been sent?

Download complete :yay:

Launch button is not pressable, but it still says "servers down"? lol

Its not calypso content, its a platform issue, and the platform release notes are not out yet.....

Yes they are, and there are no platform changes.

Kim announced only a few days ago that the Beacon drop rate would be fixed today. So they must have decided to pull that at the last minute. In any case, without fixing the Beacon Loot itself, dropping more Beacons is just deceiving players into losing more Ped.

This Release, like the last, seems devoid of any bug fixes.:scratch2:

Last edited:
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES
The new AI functions for robots with both close and ranged attacks have been activated for Drokas, Harbingers, Legionaires, Troopers and Warriors.

I guess this was coming. It is going to make robot hunting harder. Can anybody confirm if drones give dodge again?

The graphics of the Armax Bull, Armax Cow, Atrax, Boorum Male and Boorum Female creatures have been improved.

Ingame screenshot please for those us who can't get in game for hours still?

because sales like that are to be split with planet partner.

yes, but the deeds dont give automatic access to all peds beeing split between MA and planet partner.

they only give access to part of the revenue stream, coming from for example decay.

sales like this is not part of the revenue stream , therefore they wont be included ofc.

deed holders are not planet partners, how many times do we need to go over this :)

Is Rookie beacon mission on Jennifer's Island fixed anybody knows?

Ingame screenshot please for those us who can't get in game for hours still?

Armax Bulls relaxing a bit:

Skiron (ignore that the ground looks weird, loading was laggy for me at high-setting today and fullscreen has weird lighting since I changed it for some other light conditions to take screenies some earlier time):

Not sure on that because MA has never answered the questions about it on the ASK MINDARK section of EF yet, and so far I've not read anything official that says one way or the other about the matter.

the revenue stream is a funtion inside the universe that claims "MA´s part" of the money spent before the rest is recycled into a shared or indivudual loot pool ( that we have not yet confirmed entirely , maybe a bit of both ), this is the function that deed holding avatars get a part from.

sales of shops , land areas , spaceships etc etc are made by an avatar , thus not a function getting the peds.

why is it that everytime something is sold , ppl with land deeds scream we want a piece of it! ?

you want a better roi? , get out and hunt and generate some decay :)

+rep for frontal Boorum male pic.

Back