License to exploit renewed

Status
Can you say me if this is not racist ?

it just show all once again that your even stupider then ppl think you are..

Learn what racists is ffs.. did i say fuck i hate all Arabs, all must die?

next time you bring up something atleast back it up with something , its funny to see how egosentric?(word??) you are = EU is orbiting around MY (Foudil) EGO evrything is about me..
when i dont understand anything ill make something up and stick to it ..cuz that what im good @... just go do you salsa and stfu

egrim u're getting stupider day after day, did u really need to put all in red? quiet easy to understand its meaning..

I still don't understand how grown men can hate so much..

Learn what racists is ffs.. did i say fuck i hate all Arabs, all must die?

next time you bring up something atleast back it up with something , its funny to see how egosentric?(word??) you are = EU is orbiting around MY (Foudil) EGO evrything is about me..
when i dont understand anything ill make something up and stick to it ..cuz that what im good @... just go do you salsa and stfu

for the record

egrim u're getting stupider day after day, did u really need to put all in red? quiet easy to understand its meaning..

I still don't understand how grown men can hate so much..

oh no,there no hate in me , i surly dont hate foudil..is he a person thats easy to talk to no..

...and trash-talking is a skill!!!! :ahh:

I always prefer NOT trash-talking! :hug:

My motto is "Let's all be friends!" :yay:

:grouphug:
All I read in this thread are egoistic people who made EU their life and pride. Insulting each other like preschool kids and creating a need for time-out in pvp zones.
me too? :scratch2:

how about "most of what I read in this thread..." :wise:

shouldn't group everybody together! :dunce:

k... on to Egrim's stupid comments...
Egrim said:
"mustafa fatlips" & "poor little arab wasent allowed to jihad, so now he wants to jihad EU"
you say both those comments in the same chatbox, and then you try to turn around and say...

Learn what racists is ffs...
just so you know... those comments are pretty damn ignorant!

racist?... hmmmm... I think so!

wtf goes through peoples head when shit like that comes out their mouth?! :dunno:

Last edited:
Can the moderator closed this thread ?

As I told before, BA will never change, they will continu to insult all players.
MA will do nothing for this.
Now I will just closed the local chat then I dont read this shit talk.

Cu in game,
Foudil your best PK friend :)

omg where the hell has this thread ended up .... ??? :eyecrazy:

so in conclusion are we all agreed Foudil is an exploiter and he loves it? :wise:

omg where the hell has this thread ended up .... ??? :eyecrazy:

so in conclusion are we all agreed Foudil is an exploiter and he loves it? :wise:

Conclusion is BA is a whining soc, and most people would hardly call that an exploit since he doesn't get any real advantage tbh. And I would say camping inside vehicles is more of an exploit than this.

Well nobody had addressed you before you stepped into this thread bashing cK.

who addressed u fillip i don't see what this have to do with u either still u are here

Anyways i haven't responded to this tread because i know what a nightmare it would turn in 2.
Using the teleport in this way with a tango definitely gives someone to much of an edge, reason why tango has 8reload is because its so fucking powerful and after u fire it u better run or u get killed but this don't imply anymore,
now foudil and akon can jump around the tps fire there tangos killing people and directly go back in safe so that they never have to worry about getting killed.
I hope this tread don't get closed just clean it up and keep to the issue. Mindark just need to remove the arrival safe at the tps in the fort and its all good.

/Gunz

Last edited:
who addressed u fillip i don't see what this have to do with u either still u are here

Anyways i haven't responded to this tread because i know what a nightmare it would turn in 2.
Using the teleport in this way with a tango definitely gives someone to much of an edge, reason why tango has 8reload is because its so fucking powerful and after u fire it u better run or u get killed but this don't imply anymore,
now foudil and akon can jump around the tps fire there tangos killing people and directly go back in safe so that they never have to worry about getting killed.
I hope this tread don't get closed just clean it up and keep to the issue. Mindark just need to remove the arrival safe at the tps in the fort and its all good.

/Gunz

only one thing is wrong there...tango have 5atk/min = 12 sec reload ^^ so he get even more of a "edge"

Think it's time someone reminded you this is a PUBLIC forum, who are you to decide who should or shouldn't post in this thread?

Think it's time someone reminded you this is a PUBLIC forum, who are you to decide who should or shouldn't post in this thread?

Then stop insulting me for posting in this thread too, I can respond just as much as anybody else and tbh he who been in BA for so long now thinks he can judge BA on their actions and start *bashing* every BA member who reply on this thead? Talking about hypocrite..funny...
And also who is Foudil to decide this thread should be closed? He didn't start the thread.

Then stop insulting me for posting in this thread too, I can respond just as much as anybody else and tbh he who been in BA for so long now thinks he can judge BA on their actions and start *bashing* every BA member who reply on this thead? Talking about hypocrite..funny...
And also who is Foudil to decide this thread should be closed? He didn't start the thread.

Yet it's clearly naming and shaming. And there used to be a clear rule about that in this forum. May be the rules about this changed. If it has changed, I feel it's not a change for the better.

Geez, I never said you couldn't post in this thread. I just thought it was funny that you were complaining about people thrashing you, when you do it yourself in this thread. And when you said "Nah just trying to get to the level of the idiots before they beat me with experience :laugh: ", I just pointed out that nobody addressed you before you were thrashing PK cK :)

This is getting silly though, just wanted to clarify what I meant. Peace out.

Geez, I never said you couldn't post in this thread. I just thought it was funny that you were complaining about people thrashing you, when you do it yourself in this thread. And when you said "Nah just trying to get to the level of the idiots before they beat me with experience :laugh: ", I just pointed out that nobody addressed you before you were thrashing PK cK :)

This is getting silly though, just wanted to clarify what I meant. Peace out.

Sure it's ok to discuss things if one don't agree with each other all fine by me, I am the last to care but when it comes to personal attacking, and I don't say you did it then I question myself why some ppl feel the need for it. I always kept out of these things but when you get attacked over and over for no reason ingame then I feel I should respond back. Foudil can talk like he is a saint and cry about BA insulting everyone always well I see the opposite, he better start some behaviour classes in his own society.

But indeed this getting way :offtopic:

Sure it's ok to discuss things if one don't agree with each other all fine by me, I am the last to care but when it comes to personal attacking, and I don't say you did it then I question myself why some ppl feel the need for it. I always kept out of these things but when you get attacked over and over for no reason ingame then I feel I should respond back. Foudil can talk like he is a saint and cry about BA insulting everyone always well I see the opposite, he better start some behaviour classes in his own society.

But indeed this getting way :offtopic:

Who sleeps with the dog, gets his fleas.. maybe do a search for ck's domination thread..

it was a reply to him telling silvia not to reply to tread "pot kettel"

Mindark just need to remove the arrival safe at the tps in the fort and its all good.

/Gunz

then people could still fire off the Tango, and jump in Televator to some place where you wouldn't need the bubble...

nah, here's a better solution...

disable the use of Televator in Forts until your tool reload is finished!...
(that way no bubble and no TP until reload is done!)

sit and panic while Tango reloads, as nature intended! :wise:

for my opinion this thread is BS, naming and blaming each other is way past the level op being polite.

But after the looking the tube's, i only see 1 simple solution.. stop the ability of teleporting at all. Go back to the old fashion way most games use in castle wars, run/fly/drive ure ass to the other fort and win.

I'm not commonly in any wars, hell with my level and gear, i'll be dead before i close my eyes. But I always found the teleporting ability's in forts overkill, it doesn't remind me of a fort anymore, more to a spaceship grounded to the floor.

jsut my 2 pec on this.

But after the looking the tube's, i only see 1 simple solution.. stop the ability of teleporting at all. Go back to the old fashion way most games use in castle wars, run/fly/drive ure ass to the other fort and win.

The game doesn't revolve around the 1% that pvp.

The game doesn't revolve around the 1% that pvp.

I know, but as it is a part of the game, it think it deserves the same attention as any other part of the game ( not much all in all tho ).

I never had a problem with EU before they added the safe bubble...just saying...not sure why they added it in the first place...because people got upset when they made a shitty jump? :scratch2: Die, try again.

Here you all go
"First" ever exploiting BA...HAHA

As video show your own house loves it just as well

/Gunz

Apperently BA does not even have to TP at all without worriing about being killed.

I made the videos on request from soc.
I'm part of BA HQ, but ok I'm pretty new in soc, so I don't know much about if anyone explited from BA.

This states the otherwise.

So basically you claim again that laying death near claim spamming clicks on claim and claiming land is not a bug, but the game design?

BA does not need safebubble since they can run around without taking harm anyhow?

This leaves you some to digest for nwo.

I probably won't ever read this all because I don't pvp, mainly because I suck at it...but I must say, anyone who has this for a signature is dork -->

"Goals and history
--------------------
2007 : Discovered entropia, 6 month break, FK my first soc.
Kill kill kill is myyy life, die die die is BlackAngels 's life :)

Black list ATH : Belza - Egrim - Rony
Peace possibility : Never !
Reason : Insult me about real life is your biggest mistake"

BA does not need safe bubble since they can run around without taking harm anyhow?

This leaves you some to digest for nwo.

Thats a random bug, atleast to my knowledge. Actually in the picture foudil posted he came bugged that way at fort during LG and started destroying fort structure without giving us possibility to defend.
That bug which I saw only several times in random occurrence dont allow you to shot like the bubble exploit. Most memorable was when it was used by Immortal from CK to defend their land (I think I have movie or pictures somewhere - prove that we ever defended out land with such bug pls..).

The bubble is an exploit, foudil used for more than a month now, along with this friends, and unlike that bug, he can shot without being shot. The problem with bubble exploit is that it can be used any time (it exploits a game feature), the user can shot and he cannot be shot back. Its very similar with using vehicles for reload exploit which was abused some time ago till ma fixed it.

After some thinking

Actually I think Foudil is right!
Watch out BA, I come for you!!! :mad:

April Fool, got you!

Last edited:
Actually I think Foudil is right!
Watch out BA, I come for you!!! :mad:

Anyone who actually thinks Rony is welcome in any cK soc belongs in the same cat. as Rony :D

Status
Back