Cutters

Knight_Omsk

Provider
Сергей Котег Жир
Hi, all.
I am a crafter, I craft various items.
I always try not to cut others crafters at the price, and I very much don't love when someone does so.
Therefore those who cuts the prices, I will specially cut.

Crafters be not stupid, put items at the same price

For all others it is a chance to buy items cheaper than usually

Last edited:
So you made this post to show that you are a whiny prick and are trying to intimidate others into fixing their prices?

Only thing this thread did is make me never want to buy from you.

By a post like this you only inform your potential customers that there are people who offer better deals than yours.

Hey, please start undercutting lvl2 and lvl5 amps too :D

110% on auction level 5 it is good price. if you need cheap level 5 amps you always can buy it direct from me for auction price-fee. So now it 109.25%

But you can undercut it more :D

i will undercut only if still will be profit.

cost to craft level 5 today ~ 109% so undercut here will only idiots.

So you made this post to show that you are a whiny prick and are trying to intimidate others into fixing their prices?

Only thing this thread did is make me never want to buy from you.

And where is the intimidation exactly? And why a prick?

Don't mind me...names were removed, now it's just a bawww thread, lol, well played OP

So to punish the undercutters you undercut? I think i get it its a paradox. Its like..... No sorry i dont get it, but atleast we have another undercutter who makes the amps cheaper :))
Maybe we can make this, a price thread were you can post your low low prices and people can undercut, and we can buy from the cheapest.
OMG a forum auction house.. Man we should have a selling forum for stuff like this... Damn now im back to the beginning, maybe we could..
Damn going in circles here and keeps on comming back to start, sorry mate you have got what you see.

So to punish the undercutters you undercut? I think i get it its a paradox. Its like..... No sorry i dont get it, but atleast we have another undercutter who makes the amps cheaper :))
Maybe we can make this, a price thread were you can post your low low prices and people can undercut, and we can buy from the cheapest.
OMG a forum auction house.. Man we should have a selling forum for stuff like this... Damn now im back to the beginning, maybe we could..
Damn going in circles here and keeps on comming back to start, sorry mate you have got what you see.

LOL :wtg: at least you tried :)

I am not a crafter and I LOVE people who cut prices. Please cut them as low as possible, then take off another 10%. Thanks!

What OP is advocating is called price fixing.

And where is the intimidation exactly? And why a prick?

In his original post he put the names of people who had "undercut" him and threatened to undercut them and anyone else who undercut him.

Back