Show us ya face!

Ohhh. dont worry about getting a to large ego, if i havent exploed by one yet yet, then noone can. :D AND I CARRY IT ALL DAY without a helm, even if i need one, since i tend to trip on everything i walk by :(
^.-

Lol
i do like the Entropia forums. a lot of crazy fun ppl here.

Big ego is good, as long as you don't let it go overboard. tight balance tho haha.

but as they say, the line between brilliance and insanity is thin, I walk the line.

Gf & me :D

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I like to call this picture "Clash of the Titans". :laugh:
*puts on a tophat*

I just love the guy for not remembering recording an entire album!

METAL!!! :headbang: hahaha :laugh: Talk about coincidence!

by the way... I still have dibs on pinching your cheeks right? That way... I may get some of your Alice Cooper aura ;)

skam, my dear, you have "omg, i'm so going to post this on ef" written all over your eyes. ;)

New pic, with a smile in it lol. Which never happens.

mesmile.JPG

by the way... I still have dibs on pinching your cheeks right? That way... I may get some of your Alice Cooper aura ;)

Sure, do you want my autograph too? ;)

*imagines sp00ne going "OMG LOOK I GOT THE AUTOGRAPH OF SOMEONE WHO MET ALICE COOPER!!" to all his friends*

skam, my dear, you have "omg, i'm so going to post this on ef" written all over your eyes. ;)

I have no idea what your talking about? :whistle:

SKAM'S AUTOGRAPH <de-cap> sweet... I'm still happy I accidently met you at Hadesheim. I didn't know you were so popular. But I'm just a lazy non-depositor who still has to wait before he can study, work or be old.

Sure, do you want my autograph too? ;)

*imagines sp00ne going "OMG LOOK I GOT THE AUTOGRAPH OF SOMEONE WHO MET ALICE COOPER!!" to all his friends*

Not SOMEONE! ... Skammie!! Soooo shall I PM my adress or? ;)

*still want that cheek though!*

After looooooooooooooooooooooooong time thinking if I should post here, I now decided to give it a go. I am reading and looking at this thread all the time and enjoy seeing real life pics of others so ...

... so now I try stop beeing shy :laugh::eek:

Ok *gulp* thats me:

1. with my dog in Switzerland
2. at a wonderful dance event
3. this years summer vacation

Cheers from Switzerland
Susanne (LeeLoo Faith)

not the best pic... you can really tell my hair is falling out from chemo got that Neverdie look going lol

I was going back to Norway yesterday so I was hanging around in Kastrup Airport (Copenhagen) a while waiting for my transfer to Oslo.
So I decided to well, have a bite to eat at the Salmon House (mmm seafood!!) and suddenly, some long haired dudes sat on the table next to me.

I practically choked on my tigerprawn.

I like to call this picture "Clash of the Titans". :laugh:
*puts on a tophat*

:eek: ALICE COOPER wooooot!!! :eek:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

OK, here is the list of players behind the avatar that is Leona Cat Srelliw....

First up we have my sis, the one that generated the avatar in the first place and spent a year becoming a master at longblades (Which eventually entailed me to spend a year correcting this glaring mistake.)

Her real name is Leona, but everyone round here calls her Xena, on the account of her height and the fact that no-one ever f**ks with her. Yeah, she's borderline psychotic but we all love her deeply.
This photo is taken from many years ago back when she was doing a modelling stint....she would tear me apart if I put up a photo of her when she's not glammed up to the max...sooooo here's one your allowed to see:

Maybe I can talk her into letting me put up a photo of her in normal circumstances, but I doubt it...and eh, as I said before, I ain't gonna f**k with Xena herself.....

So, at the start of WoF 2007, after a match against Poland that Scotland lost, though still got promoted to the next round due to beating Sweden previously, (and being the only ones that did until the finals btw) Xena went in a rage and gave her avatar up to our best friend Mandy, who was deeply pregnant at the time.

Mandy only managed a month or two...she ended up in a very stressfull position due to events that I won't go into, and in the end gave up - was too much for a girl in her position...
So the next photo here is of both of them, as realistically both Mandy and baby Lium were there at the keyboard during that month or two. :)

So, with Mandy too upset, and frankly far to pregnant, to be running the avatar, it was passed on again, this time to me as Xena's brother.
I avoid camera's all the time, but came across this lovely group photo taken from weekend before last.
I'm the one on the right, the girl in the middle is again Mandy (Or Cat v2 as people called her) and our mate Kenny on the left. The mad latino girl lying across us is my foster-sister and flatmate Raquel. She'll most likely be joining Entropia soon with her own avatar, although I'm not sure Entropia is ready for her yet!!!

So that's "Cat's" first 3 lives....6 to go I guess.

Santas lil helper in the "morning" sun ;D

Did this thread slip into a coma? It's certainly not dead yet but it ain't half slowed down :eyecrazy:

Anyway I decided to show you my awesome long eyelashes :D

Picture29.jpg

Got a hair cut, couldnt get rid of all the gold or else id be bald on top lol

menew.jpg

The newest addition to Joser's family along with proud Mommy and Daddy. He's all of 3 days old in this picture. The best Christmas present ever.

The newest addition to Joser's family along with proud Mommy and Daddy. He's all of 3 days old in this picture. The best Christmas present ever.

UBER HUGE GRATZ on your new ATH m8! :yay:

Happy happy Christmas for your family :hug:

Demonikos :tiphat:

ahhhh, gratz dude.

Gratz mate! Merry Christmas!

Did this thread slip into a coma? It's certainly not dead yet but it ain't half slowed down :eyecrazy:

Anyway I decided to show you my awesome long eyelashes :D

Picture29.jpg

Wow... I know women that would kill for those!

My newest taken photos at me and my daughter Tindra that is three years old march 11th :)

Nice avatar LedEye.
hehe..second life.. hehe..giant..enemy..crab..flip it over on its back and attack it in its weak point for massive damage!

Back