New Avatar Pics!

Ok so due to clothes & armor not fitting us FAT people properly Avalon had to lose a pound or two...

And for All the Ladies.. :cool:

screenshot.jpg

Nice Job Avalon. :)

Yes, IF you wear a mask the moment u press "Exit" only THEN you will get that mask.
Also, it is possible to change the mask later. I could not do it when my mask was in storage but next session it was in my inventory and then i could change it to another type.

Suppose if it worked this way for me it should work for others & if it doesn't - file a support case.

PS: If male avas didn't get the mask that's unfair indeed, mask is not only for lipstick it's also for tattoos and war paints!

I am wondering if we should NOT have the mask on at the time of going in and changing it. I think I will log in and give that a shot, because I do think I have it on all the time............ wish me luck. :) going to test this now.

BACK. it does not work, removed the mask before going in. Chose mask 12.... came back with 4 in inventory.......... even tried to lock it and no go :(

Last edited:
I am wondering if we should NOT have the mask on at the time of going in and changing it. I think I will log in and give that a shot, because I do think I have it on all the time............ wish me luck. :) going to test this now.

BACK. it does not work, removed the mask before going in. Chose mask 12.... came back with 4 in inventory.......... even tried to lock it and no go :(
is the unlimited ava redos still in effect? or was that the last chance?

it sucks in either case tho :/

is the unlimited ava redos still in effect? or was that the last chance?

it sucks in either case tho :/

the unlimited redos are until tomorrow I do believe, They gave us about a week which would be tomorrow...... and yes it does suck. guess I should not complain though some are not even getting them or they are blank.

It seems the free makeup mask is kinda "read-only", u can't change anything with it. For war paints and tattoos u still need another, normal makeup mask.
This time i was bashing them for no reason! :laugh: the guy(s) in MA office who planned it have actually thought it through and found a happy medium: ppl got their free ava remake and beauticians won't be out of job for hundred years either (that would be unfair to their business).

Im quite happy with the result, at least afer redo the ava the 2nd time yesterday.

heres 2 compare pictures (old - new)

Closeup:

Standing: (yea my size is around 1.55m!)

Detail:

It seems the free makeup mask is kinda "read-only", u can't change anything with it. For war paints and tattoos u still need another, normal makeup mask.
This time i was bashing them for no reason! :laugh: the guy(s) in MA office who planned it have actually thought it through and found a happy medium: ppl got their free ava remake and beauticians won't be out of job for hundred years either (that would be unfair to their business).

That is true, you cannot change it, but there are 12 choices to choose from and many of us are stuck with one when we should be able to choose exactly which one we want up to when the close down the creation room, I mean wasn't that what this week was all about in the first place, ugh.

Last edited:
No, I never got a mask.
But last week, did'nt even know there was a mask option, so just edit my face on the left panels on the screen.
I've sent a support case, asking for the one I would choose.
Never seen a mention of that in last weeks release notes, that masks could be used.

I think if there's any decay on it they can't give you another? Who knows, maybe you only get one and any remakes don't include it even if there is no decay.'

I think I originally chose #4 but on the redo chose #9. #4 is what's still in inventory right now.

No, I never got a mask.
But last week, did'nt even know there was a mask option, so just edit my face on the left panels on the screen.
I've sent a support case, asking for the one I would choose.
Never seen a mention of that in last weeks release notes, that masks could be used.

There is no decay on this mask decorations they are giving us. Mine is still at 100% and don't believe they are going to ever decay........

There is no decay on this mask decorations they are giving us. Mine is still at 100% and don't believe they are going to ever decay........

take it off and put it on again to decay it.

I like this thread a lot so i will post:

The old old old me:
idoheadshotsmall.jpg

The old old me:
ido2headshotsmall_50760.jpg

Unfortunatly i dont have a nice one like this of the old me to compare so sorry for that

And the NEW ME
ido3.jpg

take it off and put it on again to decay it.

I have been taking if on and off............ it comes off when I change my clothes (one button setting)... it has not decayed for the whole week.

Nice new you Ido. :)

Possibilities so big and I`m so lazy :laugh: ,enough beauty for me ;)

Before, After

entropia_2011-01-19_19-41-35-60_hdr1.jpg

entropia_2013-02-02_13-13-43-11.jpg

Didn't have so very good "Before" pics.

Is it just me or do the males have more unique faces?

imho -accept for the haircut/colors the females are not so easy to differentiate from each other like the males.

but I do love all the ones who have those special colors and sometimes even two of them in their hair.. makes me think If i should be more brave to do something like that too :silly2:

imho -accept for the haircut/colors the females are not so easy to differentiate from each other like the males

Most of the female ready-made models are quite nice and I suspect that even those who aren't too lazy for customization do start from one of those, so in most cases you can trace the kinship :)

On the other hand, the default male templates are so ugly that you have nothing to do but to start fully from scratch, thus the uniqueness.

imho -accept for the haircut/colors the females are not so easy to differentiate from each other like the males.

but I do love all the ones who have those special colors and sometimes even two of them in their hair.. makes me think If i should be more brave to do something like that too :silly2:

The problem is some of the sliders on females make the avatar just look odd. Big double chin and wide cheeks just don't go well with most avatar looks. I think most folks don't play with the sliders much. I spent probably a couple of hours adjusting a few different sliders and things to tweak, tweak, tweak a little more. If you move the shoulder placement wrong, it looks like you have a broken back or something.

The facial hair option is off for females. Maybe MA should turn it on for some more interesting looking avatars, lol.

good points Svarog, havent seen the male presets..

The problem is some of the sliders on females make the avatar just look odd. Big double chin and wide cheeks just don't go well with most avatar looks. The facial hair option is off for females. Maybe MA should turn it on for some more interesting looking avatars, lol.

hahahahhahah hahahar har

ye I made one avatar so gross.. you couldnt even tell anymore if it is F or not :D

evilava0.jpg

The facial hair option is off for females. Maybe MA should turn it on for some more interesting looking avatars, lol.

OMG I can see it now hahahaha

Anyone else have problem with barely visible white horizontal line between lips at male avatar? (maybe that teeths, not sure)
Can't get rid of it :(

Anyone else have problem with barely visible white horizontal line between lips at male avatar? (maybe that teeths, not sure)

Yepp, same here. Think should be teeth :)

Visit me at the parlor tomorrow i will be happy to fix it for you ; ) it has something to do with the chin position i think .. play around with the sliders

Thank you :)

It has something to do with the chin position i think .. play around with the sliders
Thank you :)
I will try to play with it, unless it will affect chin itself.
In new systems many different options have way to much influence on others, than before, for some reason :( (in other words, when you trying to fix something, you could easy broke something else).

Visit me at the parlor tomorrow i will be happy to fix it for you ; ) it has something to do with the chin position i think .. play around with the sliders

What else can you fix, Ido? I seem to have an invisible line separating my knees from my legs, with some pants I wear. :silly2:

What else can you fix, Ido? I seem to have an invisible line separating my knees from my legs, with some pants I wear. :silly2:
I think, that's problems with clothes, that affected all clothes :( (I notice that from MA's previews images).
Exactly same problem with elbows and also (best visible on black clothes) vertical line on spine, that split avatar in half.

Im quite happy with the result, at least afer redo the ava the 2nd time yesterday.

heres 2 compare pictures (old - new)

Closeup:

Standing: (yea my size is around 1.55m!)

Detail:

looking good fluffy

Can't enter the creation interface, says server is full - everyone seem trying to achieve the last minute perfection :D

Tomorrow people will start to whine that MA took away a half of the game from them :silly2:

Back