FREE PAINTING AND TEXTURING SERVICE by: Spacien & Vogue

HomoSpacien

Provider
Society
Universal Soliders
paintbanner.jpg

PUT SOME COLOR IN YOUR EU LIFE

We're just starting out, but were free, and will always be, dosnt matter when we hit L50 or L3, we will never charge for painting or texturing. We are both at Level 1 right now in both paint and texture, but we will continue to update as we gain in skills. Here is to a colorful Entropia

Homo Spacien:
Paint: L1
Texture:L1

Rogue Vogue:
Paint: L1
Texture:L1

Last edited:
Spacien is now to Level 1.5 on color. Thanks to all you wonderful patrons who would adapt to my low levels for now, It will still be free no matter the level in the future

hey, u mean like free even no costs for buying of color and textures? <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, u mean like free even no costs for buying of color and textures? <removed>

I'm not 100% sure i understand what you are asking, but if i do understand i believe you are asking if we are going to buy your paint or texture for you. If that is the case, the answer is no, we are not in the business of giving away our hard earned ped. We do however pay for our own decay on our equipment which saves you a little Ped because if you are not going to get into painting as a profession there really is no reason to blow a bunch of ped on equipment just to turn around and take a loss on selling it back to the AH or worse, TTing it.

We can however help you find some killer deals on paint and textures, we have a lot of great connections with hunters that can save you a decent amount of ped if you are looking for something more rare.

okey, then i know enough ;) u guys work the same way as i do ;) with me its also free apply but supply own materials

Have been trying to contact Rogue Vogue Fashions (women tend to be better at fashion) and did find her in player register as of the beginning of this week, but the last few days she has disappeared from register. Hope she has not deleted her account due to sickness or worse.

All the best wishes,

Sissi

Have been trying to contact Rogue Vogue Fashions (women tend to be better at fashion) and did find her in player register as of the beginning of this week, but the last few days she has disappeared from register. Hope she has not deleted her account due to sickness or worse.

All the best wishes,

Sissi

Thanks for your concern, she works M-F but should be on this weekend i believe.

Thanks for your concern, she works M-F but should be on this weekend i believe.

I think you misunderstood me, when searching on her name (rogue vogue) in player register i get answer that "no items listed", if I search only "rogue" I get 2 hits, neither of which is your wife. She was searchable before VU.

Good observation sissi. Thanks for the heads up.

Homospacien if I give you an item to colour or texture how do I know I will get it back?

Good observation sissi. Thanks for the heads up.

Homospacien if I give you an item to colour or texture how do I know I will get it back?

I can give collateral if requested for your item, and Sissi, thanks for pointing that out. when she gets off work tonight i will have to have her submit a support ticket. She is on my friends list of course and when i search she shows up. going to make it hard to contact her if she cannot be found.

Update: Come to find out it was an issue with the VU, the second she logged in after the update downloaded she re-appeared on the register. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Last edited:
Back