A new pirate .... maybe

Status
I Would like to refer back to the name calling part.

Calling some one a certain name and trying to flame and blame that induvidual for just playing a video game is rather a serious lousy thing to do.
If some one goes to the other side that may be hostile towards some people's transporter services or own movement in PVP does not mean it is dangerous for people to still use his / her service to get from one planet to a other destination in space safely. (might even be safer)

Matter the fact is i havent heard any of his\her clients that use him\her ever had a problem.
One may become a ingame pirate, but this does not at all mean the one is a scammer.
And that is what some in this thread are trying to say.

It's disapointing to see that members of a well known service are trying to ruin some one else who's playing a computer game.
Sort of looks like that by making this thread they are hoping that clients from the service that the person in question had / still provides will be thankfull and switch over to their service because they are so helpfull.

I also would like to keep you in mind name calling is indeed forbidden and against the rules.
Even when there is proof of being scammed by one , name calling is forbidden.
In this case there is not even such a case as scamming or what so ever.
I inform you aswell that this person in question does not give permission to use his / her name in any kind of harmfull way.
Support tickets will be send to Mind Ark and forum owner if done.
He/she has also lets me know that if he/she does something to you that is as a scam or herrasment ingame or on forums to please send a support ticket to the forum owner (planet calypso) or Mind Ark aswell.

The last thing i wanted to say is that i myself expected more from well respected players.
Leave everyone in it's vallue because it's just a game, even when some really have it coming.
Because keep in mind that forums are public.

Best regard, Q

When I lead ck shadows, goldy was in our society for a while. We kicked his butt out of society when we discovered goldy was an alt avatar (removed). He transported people with his ms and let his alt avatar take the loot when they Tried tot reach the planet. He lied to us about all of this.
I feel we left him in his value, because he had none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling some one a certain name and trying to flame and blame that induvidual for just playing a video game is rather a serious lousy thing to do.
Yep, I would agree with that 100%.

It's disapointing to see that members of a well known service are trying to ruin some one else who's playing a computer game.
Really? Could you point us to where that is happening? No-one's been named, so who exactly is being ruined?

I think the broad message of this thread is: If you think you know who all the pirates are, you probably don't.

Last edited:
America has 14 612 murders a year = 40 murders a day, while UK has over 700 murders per year. So unless UK ppl love to kill with bare hands and knives, your statistics are not correct.

Gun murders.. Point being that having guns in tour household does lead to more killings.
Dont blame the gun? Why not?

Bein a pirate is not scamming, you are free to name him here afaik (acording to forum rules).

:wise: This. Forum rule 2.13 says you can't call people scammers. There is no rule for calling players pvpers, oil rig campers, hunters, pirates, etc.

FYI, the forum rules are linked at the bottom of every page, and can easily be read.

Last edited:
Really? Could you point us to where that is happening? No-one's been named, so who exactly is being ruined?

I think the broad message of this thread is: If you think you know who all the pirates are, you probably don't.

I have been reading the whole thread and it does not really brings me that broad message.
The first thing what came to my mind was, watch out for that that ships owner / captain might be a scammer and the same as what happened a long time ago with some one else may happen to you if you use his/her service if he/she is willing to provide you with it.
So better don't use his/hers but use some one else.

That brings us to the first sentence, No-one has been named here indeed but with willing to provide the name in private messages there are beeing done serious attempts to reach that.

When I lead ck shadows, goldy was in our society for a while. We kicked his butt out of society when we discovered goldy was an alt avatar of the scammer earnestj. He transported people with his ms and let his alt avatar take the loot when they Tried tot reach the planet. He lied to us about all of this.
I feel we left him in his value, because he had none. .

I understand your feelings about that.
But personally i find that a matter that should be handeled between you and the one you had the despite with.
Not in a public way.
It is also something i can't talk about , simple reason is that i don't really know anything about that matter.
If one person decides to become a PVP'er / pirate it does not inmeadeatly say this person will be a scam, this therefor has nothing to do with former suspected scams made by some one else.

:wise: This. Forum rule 2.13 says you can't call people scammers. There is no rule for calling players pvpers, oil rig campers, hunters, pirates, etc.

FYI, the forum files are linked at the bottom of every page, and can easily be read.

The accusation has allready been made between the lines, and in Possible PM's that that some people where allready ready to give.
And i need to point out that as you are a moderator you should well know that your not seposed to get in a conflict what this one is going to be soon.
Being a moderator you are responsable for the well being of the forum you are moderating.
I see this thread as of some one beeing accused of scamming before notice.
A moderator should be neutral at any time , your post to try set me up clearly is not of any neutral kind.

not that i mind but please dstay neutral

Sidney, you are a pirate. You also own a MS. People deserve to know those simple facts so they can make up their own mind when they consider if this is "maybe even more safe", or not.

Nobody accuses you in scamming. Pirates are not scammers per se. Some of them have way more honor and integrity than many "peaceful hunters" planetside. Some others, well... they come in all shapes and sizes. :smoke:

All sweaters are thiefs! They stole it from the mobs! :yay:

On topic: Nothing wrong in being a honest pirate :)

Last edited:
but please dstay neutral

I am. I'm not here discussing the ethics of space. I only came here because some folks asked if they could mention names of pirates. According to the forum rules yes they can.

Sidney, you are a pirate. You also own a MS. People deserve to know those simple facts so they can make up their own mind when they consider if this is "maybe even more safe", or not.

Nobody accuses you in scamming. Pirates are not scammers per se. Some of them have way more honor and integrity than many "peaceful hunters" planetside. Some others, well... they come in all shapes and sizes. :smoke:

first of all , loved the dog fight last day.

secondly the response ,
Because i'll tell the people who need to know, what they have to know.
And as long i keep my promise there is nothing to be scared of.
(that is both sided, traveler won't get scamed and i don't get banned what can add up my losing my "investment" or maybe better to say my ship "The Flying Dutchman"

I'm glad to see some more reasonable and sensable posts in here now aswell.
Wish to thank the moderator For cleaning a lot of posts out also.

I know i'm a pvp'er / pirate and that i will be hated by most of the players, but that is oke it's fine.
I will hate you back :nana: and shoot you.

Best regards , Q :bandit:

Sidney ,as you have a mothership and I would have thought also offer transport services and therefore would want to keep your reputation as squeeky clean as possible so far I have not posted your name publicly , however you have now changed all this.

Yes people have asked me in PM but I have also added that I was not sure in those PM's trying to protect you further.

So here is the story.

15th of Feb I was attacked by someone while I was flying around in space who missed a lot and obviously was a new pirate or someone just trying their luck.

So a quick check of the player register shows this :

Still doesnt prove anything as this could be a pirate alt, hiding in the player register using part of your name to trash your reputation.

Now we see that you are admitting to be a pirate so I will not carry on here unecessarily.
Suffice to say that in the pictures above we clearly see you trying to hide your idendity and also in your first reply in this thread you go on about his and her and talking as if you are not this person.

...Matter the fact is i havent heard any of his\her clients that use him\her ever had a problem.
One may become a ingame pirate, but this does not at all mean the one is a scammer.
And that is what some in this thread are trying to say....

All I would say to finish is that I have NOT called you a scammer , I originaly gave you the benefit of the doubt as I wasnt sure, as I found it odd that a transport provider would go over to the pirate side of the universe as like it or not your reputation has now gone down the toilet , seriously who is going to fly on a pirate mothership after the summoning disaster but not just that how on earth can people trust you when you say "it is now safe to fly out " when for all they know there could be a bunch of your Nebula virus soc sat out there ready to kill them and loot them, (but hey your a pirate right so why should you care lol)

Oh and please shoot at me in space as often as you like , its gonna cost you ! :p

Last edited:
I know i'm a pvp'er / pirate and that i will be hated by most of the players, but that is oke it's fine.

Pirates are not scammers but they are hated and not respected by most players
Why would any EU Business owner become the most hated profession on EU?
I cannot understand why you would risk your reputation, and now everyone is adding your name to the Pirate book.:eyecrazy:

Man nice story but why don't you just tell the truth and don't make something up ?

I've never fired a shot upon you and did not even try to.
Did not even follow you, just because your not worth it to spend ammo on and no loot.
If i wanted you, you would be dead
That doesn't keep the fact that i don't wish to be named and certainly with a story attached to it what is been pushed out of your thum.

There were 2 other persons here in this thread saying i was a bad pilot flying it like a brick.... wierd enough they both died and not me... guess not that bad afterall.

But if you write a story , just be sure that you don't write a made-up one and be absolutly 100% sure of the story.
Yes i know who checked you out , and yes i have seen you to
And as stated before , name calling will result in a complain ticket send as this is herrasment.
Not that it is personal, but as far as i know when when my side is doing something wrong then your side is really good in sending reports aswell.
There for i will gladly return that favor from now on, and don't say i warned you.

Best regards, Q

Man nice story but why don't you just tell the truth and don't make something up ?

Did not even follow you, just because your not worth it to spend ammo on and no loot.
That doesn't keep the fact that i don't wish to be named and certainly with a story attached to it what is been pushed out of your thum.

There were 2 other persons here in this thread saying i was a bad pilot flying it like a brick.... wierd enough they both died and not me... guess not that bad afterall.

But if you write a story , just be sure that you don't write a made-up one and be absolutly 100% sure of the story.
And as stated before , name calling will result in a complain ticket send as this is herrasment.
Not that it is personal, but as far as i know when when my side is doing something wrong then your side is really good in sending reports aswell.
There for i will gladly return that favor from now on, and don't say i warned you.

Best regards, Q

I am 100% sure of the facts , this isnt a "story".
What names did I call you , explain please im puzzled.

I imagine by "your side" you mean the pirates side. Well of course people will put in "reports" when exploits are being used.

Oh and if you can shoot me down put your ped where your mouth is and walk the walk as well as talk the talk .
See ya soon ! :D

Pirates are not scammers but they are hated and not respected by most players
Why would any EU Business owner become the most hated profession on EU?
I cannot understand why you would risk your reputation, and now everyone is adding your name to the Pirate book.:eyecrazy:

Well let me tell you that.
But if you don't mind i will tell you that some time later.

The main part is the "having fun part" though.

It's that part that some people keep trying to spoil for the other with starting threads and made up story's to get them selves in a better picture beeing the good guy. hahaha
Doing that they forget that they are herassing a other player and are spoiling the game experience for the other player.

best regards, Q

Last edited:

I imagine by "your side" you mean the pirates side. Well of course people will put in "reports" when exploits are being used.

Oh and if you can shoot me down put your ped where your mouth is and walk the walk as well as talk the talk .

Are you here to stay keeping harrassing me on the forum ?

I'd like to add to my previous post by saying that I posted as a confirmation to a warning by the OP that we may have a new pirate. I'm not saying "they're a pirate" as in "they're a scumbag" but as in "Watch out, there's a pirate!" in the same way that I would say "Watch out, there's a bear!". I'm certainly not trying to shame anyone, and my views on piracy are a little less clear than they were once I realized how beneficial pirates are for the EU economy. Every ecosystem needs predators and scavengers, as nasty as those critters tend to be. I don't hate bears, but I will try like hell to avoid them, and warn others about their presence.

first of all , loved the dog fight last day.

Do you still own land areas? as I will not hunt on them, and will recommend others do not hunt on them as well. seeing as you have admitted to going pirate. I would not want any peds of mine to filter into ammo used to kill someone. I know others feel the same.

.......my ship "The Flying Dutchman"

First an observation for those unfamiliar with space.. there is no such ship as 'the flying dutchman' in EU. Sidneys ship is the Varyag

But I do have a quick question.. as I am very confused..

How exactly can 'Beautician' (Sidneys name as shown when in his quad) be in NVE ?
when
Sidney Qetesh Beautician (Shown as Qetesh on the MS Varyag) is General of a soc called 'The Dutch East India Company' see soc terminal for details

It was always my belief you cannot join a new soc until you have left or disbanded the old one.

or am I being naive ??

Sidney Qetesh Beautician (Shown as Qetesh on the MS Varyag) is General of a soc called 'The Dutch East India Company' see soc terminal for details

He's listed as the Founder, but the Leader cell is empty. There is 1 member in the soc but the listing isn't available to public, so it might as well be not him.

First an observation for those unfamiliar with space.. there is no such ship as 'the flying dutchman' in EU. Sidneys ship is the Varyag

How exactly can 'Beautician' (Sidneys name as shown when in his quad) be in NVE ?
when

It was always my belief you cannot join a new soc until you have left or disbanded the old one.

or am I being naive ??

In his posts on this thread, Sidney gives his soc. as NVE which is Nebula Virus Elite of course.

Do you still own land areas? as I will not hunt on them, and will recommend others do not hunt on them as well. seeing as you have admitted to going pirate. I would not want any peds of mine to filter into ammo used to kill someone. I know others feel the same.

I think that might be a different Qetesh as in avatar name "Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh"

when

or am I being naive ??

hmm , that does seem quite misleading.

I love it :yay:

I hope many more will turn pirates, so the space travel will become increasingly difficult and finally will bite MA in their arse. Hopefully those pirates will withdraw even more, and MA and some players dreaming on getting rich on a transport monopoly will get the hint that economy in RL flourished when waters were safe, not when looters were roaming everywhere.

The West went to find another way when their usually trade routes with the Far East went insecure. They tried militarily at first, was too expensive/damaging, so they tried another way.

The only difference is that MA is taking a cut too from all these pvp expenses, but also the farmer cutting into his herd has a nice, temporary profit.

Who will pour money into the game to cope with the ever increasing pirate activity when pirates do no risk sh!t, loot wise?

Oh, and saw this:

" The Flying Dutchman "varyag" does no longer offer services other then special requests { VIP }.
We have a Curse to Kill, Savage, and Sink all we come across.
To lift this Curse temporarily 30 ped for a warp ride needs to be paid, and 20 ped extra for each additional warp ride. Only then will you be safe to travel....

We loot the persons we shoot, human or animal is no difference.

Last edit on 24-10-2013, so is not something new.

As I said, I love it. Pay, or else... I hope MA will put Tractenberg to advertise this, for sure there is a niche of players to be enticed by this.

Last edited:

Best regards, Q

Read: "I ran for help and ganged up on them"
I've seen more grace from a mother ship bro. I'm phenomenally good at calling my shots, I know exactly who I can and can't kill, and people trust my honesty. With that being said, I will repeat that you do indeed pilot like a brick, and anyone with a kismet and two hours practice can and will kill your ass :p

I think that might be a different Qetesh as in avatar name "Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh"

So this is not qetesh gone rogue?

Same here. If you don't run for help like last time, you'd be pretty light work :p

Status
Back