A new pirate .... maybe

Status
Edit: Yep, i was confused.

So to sum up, the Varyag is officially a pirate ship now.

Last edited:
That makes it what, 3 rogue MSs already? At this rate, a full scale Star Wars may be closer than it seems :)

More like a "Pax Romana" with Darth Vader in charge :D

First an observation for those unfamiliar with space.. there is no such ship as 'the flying dutchman' in EU. Sidneys ship is the Varyag

But I do have a quick question.. as I am very confused..

How exactly can 'Beautician' (Sidneys name as shown when in his quad) be in NVE ?
when
Sidney Qetesh Beautician (Shown as Qetesh on the MS Varyag) is General of a soc called 'The Dutch East India Company' see soc terminal for details

It was always my belief you cannot join a new soc until you have left or disbanded the old one.

or am I being naive ??

Questions , questions and questions.

Who say's the ms is still mine ?
Who say's i'm still leader from a soc ?
Why do you bring up soc's name that has nothing to do with me ?

Well i have a question for you too
Who the hell do you think you are ? bringin up soc names where i'm not in and clouding the name of it, because you harmed that soc's name as that leader has desided to not engage in pvp.

Really now , do you feel good about yourself ?
Please think before you write something down.
And keep in mind good sided people don't read more then they can comprehend (read one sentence).
The rest they just make up from remembering something vague.

None the less, the so called good sided people have brought in several other persons names that i think don't appreciate this a lot.
O and by the way i might have land area's aswell, as i'm rich you can never know.

And by the love of god, I'm NOT the 3x over Qetesh.

Happy ranting....:popcorn:
Best regards , Q

Same here. If you don't run for help like last time, you'd be pretty light work :p

I understand that your angry.
Sorry for that NVE did not accepted your request to join
You must still be frustrated.

you complain about people 'hurting the reputation of SOCs' and then you make comments like this XD

please keep going, i haven't laughed this hard sense i had the pleasure of dragging 3 pirates 4 AU through space before they realize we were slow boating instead of warping XDD

lol Sidney I dunno about him being upset about not getting into NVE (if he did in fact apply) , but are you too ashamed to show that you are now in NVE yourself ?
Surely you should be proud of your association with these people?

Before:

sidney_nve.jpg

After:

sidney_no_nve.jpg

:lolup:

Sidney knows what being NVE brings. No Wales on AH. HavING to TT everything
Because noone buys from Pirates. The only good pirate is a banned pirate.

Sidney knows what being NVE brings. No Wales on AH. HavING to TT everything
Because noone buys from Pirates.
The only good pirate is a banned pirate.

NOT TRUE!!
They use alt avatars for that right :eyecrazy:

{removed}

If you're incapable of being able to tell the difference between a heads-up and a whine then I suggest you go and learn.

The only person I see whining here is you... about the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
whining would be if the OP was complaining about piracy in general, or MA for designing space this way. You could look up some of my posts for reference.

Pointing out that this guy, is doing this thing. (well how the hell can that even be considered a whine?)

lol Sidney I dunno about him being upset about not getting into NVE (if he did in fact apply) , but are you too ashamed to show that you are now in NVE yourself ?

Before:

After:

:lolup:

sorry for the late reaction.
first of all i'm not ashamed for anything.
but as i noticed that most people from forum are just complaining and whinning to MA in some kind of way and most being so damn 1 sided decided to leave forums all together.
simply because people on forums just make me become depressed.

about the dude who's aplication got denied, and him not being granted into NVE.
why would i have a reason to lie mate,
so-real we might be enemy's, but you can trust me on the part i never lie simply because i don't give a F..... word.

so that's the only reason , i asked the forum owner to remove my account but they seem not willing to that.
there why i deleted a lot my self.
considder this post as a sort of goodbye post.
though as they don't seem to delete my account willingly i might sudcribe to certain posts the popcorn man :popcorn: or something like it.

TO SPAWN : about noone would buy from pirates ........... open your eyes mate or take those horse eye flaps off and don't be so short sighted.
people buy from any one.
people don't really care from who they buy stuff, if some one needs something and i'm offering that what they need then they will buy anyway.
do you really really really think all the people are such good citizen in the real world and in games ?
come on wakey wakey lol.
how do you think stolen goods get sold in real life ? ... 30% of big brand items you see are stolen goods or faked immitation goods.
maybe even more.... that means atleast 30% of the world population .... and also entropia population will buy.

honnest people never get rich u know that ... except for people who got born with rich parents.

Last but not least......
I'm proud to be in the NVE now , they are the best people i hang out with in any game what so ever.
never had so much fun in entropia.
NVE is great ..... real gaming fun as it belongs to be.

TO SPAWN : about noone would buy from pirates ........... open your eyes mate or take those horse eye flaps off and don't be so short sighted.
people buy from any one.
people don't really care from who they buy stuff, if some one needs something and i'm offering that what they need then they will buy anyway.
do you really really really think all the people are such good citizen in the real world and in games ?
come on wakey wakey lol.
how do you think stolen goods get sold in real life ? ... 30% of big brand items you see are stolen goods or faked immitation goods.
maybe even more.... that means atleast 30% of the world population .... and also entropia population will buy.

honnest people never get rich u know that ... except for people who got born with rich parents.

Last but not least......
I'm proud to be in the NVE now , they are the best people i hang out with in any game what so ever.

Who bought Goldy's MS when it was for sale?
WHo bought staggers UL quad?
Who will buy yours now? It didn't sell earlier while you put it up "cheap" because you had no more time because you had a flourishing business, do you think your actions will make it sell easier?
We're not wearing the horseflaps.... it's you.

Who will buy yours now? It didn't sell earlier while you put it up "cheap" because you had no more time because you had a flourishing business, do you think your actions will make it sell easier?

Times change , Things change.
Ship is not for sale any longer.... that said , everything what is mine is allways for sale for the right price ofcourse.
never said i had a flourishing business , i stated i was busy starting up a rl business.
see thats what i mean with the flaps.

people don't read , people allways twist things to their own direction and don't take notice of what is really going on.
that is also the reason i can make things really confused for others with just saying things how they are.
funny is it not ?
well i think it is....

....but hmmmz have fun, all and everyone....

the flaps thing is just symbolic , and yes i catch myself onto not reading things well and twisting things so here and there aswell.

On the honest people /not buying from pirates thing.... I personally have not bought various items from known pirates auctions, even if the stack or price particularly suited me. There is enough honest genuine people out there selling things at fair prices, that the buyer can easily use their discretion if they so wish.

As for 30% of all large items IRL which are for sale are stolen? Really? Which part of the world are you from! :eyecrazy:

PS. the horse "flaps" are called blinkers ;) Or blinders if your in the USA.

sorry for the late reaction.
first of all i'm not ashamed for anything.
<snip>

people buy from any one.
come on wakey wakey lol.

honnest people never get rich u know that

<snip>

Are you suggesting here that you concede that looting a player is stealing and that your not honest ? Heavens above! I think you might have been listening to your NVE chums too much , maybe for you its not possible to get rich without being dishonest but for us mere mortals its actually quite easy , hard work yes , but easy none the less.

Last but not least......

So proud that you still havent added NVE to your forum profile , and so proud that you quoted my post and removed the pictures of before and after.

Before:

After:

So here they are again : Just to remind people about how proud you are to be in NVE

Before:

sidney_nve.jpg

After:

sidney_no_nve.jpg

Yean and good luck selling that mothership now it will be forever tarnished along with all the others listed above.

I can confirm the Varyag is without doubt a pirate ship

In case anyone has any doubts at all as to whether the Varyag is a pirate ship - I can confirm it most definitely is.
At 21:02 last night the Kronan was warp mined at Erebos as we warped Calypso to Arkadia. We were met by pirates (no surprise there). :rolleyes:

The attackers were using the MS Krusenstern and the MS Varyag and a supporting Quad. We were attacked by all three ships.

The Kronan was eventually defeated, I feel there is no shame in that since we were totally outgunned. We did however last a full 7 minutes, and I would like to thank my crew for their efforts, they should be proud.:wtg:

As of last night the Dreadnought was on auction for 125k peds start bid. It has around 76k total SI (19k per section, viewable on the deed as long as it's on auction). It must've been on auction for at least a month now. So is it the asking price or its reputation that's putting people off?

In case anyone has any doubts at all as to whether the Varyag is a pirate ship - I can confirm it most definitely is.
At 21:02 last night the Kronan was warp mined at Erebos as we warped Calypso to Arkadia. We were met by pirates (no surprise there). :rolleyes:

The attackers were using the MS Krusenstern and the MS Varyag and a supporting Quad. We were attacked by all three ships.

The Kronan was eventually defeated, I feel there is no shame in that since we were totally outgunned. We did however last a full 7 minutes, and I would like to thank my crew for their efforts, they should be proud.:wtg:

I wonder how much that cost them :laugh: Still, I suppose its all good pvp fun :)

Are you suggesting here that you concede that looting a player is stealing and that your not honest ? Heavens above! I think you might have been listening to your NVE chums too much , maybe for you its not possible to get rich without being dishonest but for us mere mortals its actually quite easy , hard work yes , but easy none the less.

No i don't concede that.
That's you twisting things to your short sightness.

So proud that you still havent added NVE to your forum profile , and so proud that you quoted my post and removed the pictures of before and after.

You really don't read do you ?

So here they are again : Just to remind people about how proud you are to be in NVE

Before:

sidney_nve.jpg

After:

sidney_no_nve.jpg

Yean and good luck selling that mothership now it will be forever tarnished along with all the others listed above.

Your really the outmost saddest person i've ever known in my life.
I really feel bad for you.
Trying to hit some one in real life outside the GAME directly in his or her wallet ?
Do you know you are now practicing real life EXTORTION.
That's just low man , very very low.

I think you just went to far.

No i don't concede that.
That's you twisting things to your short sightness.

You really don't read do you ?

Your really the outmost saddest person i've ever known in my life.
I really feel bad for you.
Trying to hit some one in real life outside the GAME directly in his or her wallet ?
Do you know you are now practicing real life EXTORTION.
That's just low man , very very low.

I think you just went to far.

LOL Sidney are you back on the waccy baccy m8 ?

1 . you dont know me, you know my avatar.
2. im not bringing RL into this at all , you just did that yourself.
3. Please explain how /where I am practicing extortion .
I always thought extortion is the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value using threats, I actually have no idea how I am doing this in RL to you. :scratch2:

this is EXACTLY what pirates do to their VICTIMS.
And why it is, and should be, shunned by the community.

parden me.

but am i trying to blacken your or anyone's name ?
i'm only responding accordingly to the one's who are trying to get me hanged by the neck for playing a game.

i'm not a pirate, i'm just a fellow gamer like you are.
only difference is we have different goals inside this game.

keep in mind this site is not a game.
this site is real life.
thank you.

it's now obvious that this thread has turned in to a personal dispute in public to flame and blame one person.

and it's obvious this was the intention of the thread starter to do so.

Really?

This thread was made to alert people to the fact that someone had gone to the dark side.

You, Sidney (or Qetesh) outed yourself as the subject.

Status
Back