explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

One word blueprints.....

Dynera has chance to loot juicy mark up blueprints, Exp Ammo doesnt. There is of course weld wire but mark up is nothing compared to prints that can drop from attachments.

Really true.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Norbert again.
;)

One word blueprints.....

Dynera has chance to loot juicy mark up blueprints, Exp Ammo doesnt. There is of course weld wire but mark up is nothing compared to prints that can drop from attachments.

Only thing i have against exp bp is nanocube ingredients, but tbh even with that is going to be loss with res at mu it is. Maybe has been done to keep expl ammo low mu, but when weld wire bp's drop due to over supply is no mark up left on them. Already see people offering crazy amounts of weld wire clks in trade spam, and tbh that is only saving grace of expl bp's.

excpl iv doensn't drop welding just to say..

i know about bp drops, but i assure you the ppl click for aths and not for juicy bps..

btw those juicy L blueprints are really going down in mu too..i am watching very closly for a year...and believe me i know what i talking about, you don't wanna know how much i sold the last year...

Last edited:
but i assure you the ppl click for aths and not for juicy bps..

Some people, including you (and me too) know that there is too many of those players (us, i know atleast about you and me) who clicks differently :laugh:

excpl iv doensn't drop welding just to say..

i know about bp drops, but i assure you the ppl click for aths and not for juicy bps..

Yes is expl IV but if like other component bp's will either go to tt food quickly or not drop and people slow down crafts. Most people i know who crafted expl bp's initially were to loot more to sell, as expl I,II dropped in value the crafting stopped.

Maybe won't stop, maybe will time will tell; if is big issue MA will wield the nerf hammer like always.

Just to be clear i dislike nanocube ingredients, but adapt or quit as always. Not such a big deal for me, but feel for those who had hoarded residue.

Looks like players who are making profit and create a high turnover while doing it are a source of income for MA... :)
Reminds me the story about a general who's inspecting a military base. He asks a random soldier:
"How are they feeding you here, son?"
"Sir, we have enough food! We eat as much as we can and there's still surplus left!"
"Oh, so u saying they're wasting food here? What happens to the surplus food?"
"Sir, no, sir! Nothing goes to waste, we eat it all and there's even shortage!"

It's no good if the ties between professions (hunting-mining-crafting triangle) are weakened. Then again, if the gambler-folks are poisoning the market for everybody something has to be done about it. Besides, it's not normal if whole one profession (in average) is more profitable than the other (and i believe "It has to be because it's so boring" is a lousy argument). Sorry, it's a die hard hunter speaking here, obviously :)

Well, the important question is, can't we rebalance the economy without breaking it into separate pieces (and without creating more unfair advantages/disadvantages in the prosess)?
I think they should use shrapnel. Remove survey probe and ammo from tt and make it craft able. My thoughts on balancing it properly. make auction fees minimal for shrapnel and ammo.
Word!
I've been playing a (pseudo-)RCE game for years where all ammo was crafted and all the ores needed were mined by players (picked, not mined to be exact, but the principle remains the same).

Might seem a radical change at first, but imagine the situation is reversed - imagine the ammo was craftable all these years and suddenly one day you find it's all gone and ammo can be bought from the TT? The skies would be falling, no doubt! ;)

Looks like players who are making profit and create a high turnover while doing it are a source of income for MA... :)
Reminds me the story about a general who's inspecting a military base. He asks a random soldier:
"How are they feeding you here, son?"
"Sir, we have enough food! We eat as much as we can and there's still surplus left!"
"Oh, so u saying they're wasting food here? What happens to the surplus food?"
"Sir, no, sir! Nothing goes to waste, we eat it all and there's even shortage!"

One last time, some people really do struggle to understand.

Player A decays 100 ped tt (105 ped including markup), MA Pay back 90ped tt of stuff, Player A sells 90ped of stuff to player B for 115 ped including markup.

Player A gains 10 ped
MA Gains 10 ped

Its really not rocket science. What exactly is that you are struggling to understand?

Therefore people that have high turnover and profit can EASILY be a source of income for MA.

Wow, i think i am out of this discussion now. Far too much effort, even when simple maths shows it.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: before i leave one last comment, profiters make their money from other players NOT MA

(That is not actually always true, i think someone managed to use a lv 13 amp without it decaying, so they made money out of MA via cheating.)

Last edited:
What would have happend if MA had made the explosive bp so that the only ingredient would be residues ? Major difference to the market but still not as negative.

No doubt, the sun is always shining for the guy who keeps profiting at high turnover. He has all the fun and a fat withdrawals.
No doubt theres 10 not so lucky guys who will have to deposit more to pay for that guys fun, plus the bill for MA's fixed costs to keep the servers up and salaries paid.

So far so good. Seems we have found the secret recipe that keeps the RCE machine going.
Unless... why should the guy who's constantly losing care if there's a high demand for his resources on the market, or low demand, or no demand at all? I mean, if he is destined to lose big either way - do you really think he would give a damn?

There's something else that motivates this guy. Its the hope that someday he will figure out a way to make profit. He hopes that one day he's that fortunate guy standing on the top of the food chain. Or maybe he doesn't mind losing peds, maybe he thinks the show is worth paying the price. Either way, market demand is irrelevant as long as he keeps losing.

From MA's viewpoint it doesn't matter who's paying the bills, it's only important to provide opportunities, keep the faith up for the poor losing guys. So now and then they turn the tables, nerf some old revenue schemes, create some new ones.

The show must go on... ;)

Problem is the amount of ped its possible to cycle in a short period of time.

20 ped click each 3 seconds.

and perhaps 25 ppl doing full cond at the same time.

Imagine the lootpool drain for all others if 25 ppl could each loot a proteron old each 3 seconds.

I also heard tt return from the prints are lower than normal, this could be a self regulator making ppl less interested in clicking them as the unlucky fall off the wagon with too much loss.

Overall i think its bad, the I and II print would have been more than enough.

20 ped/click every few seconds would be fine, as long as it wasn't using TT-obtained materials. Imagine the market and how many people that would help if it required an enmatter, ore, and a common animal oil? Maybe lyst, oil, and some oil like muscle/eye/thyroid?

20 ped/click every few seconds would be fine, as long as it wasn't using TT-obtained materials. Imagine the market and how many people that would help if it required an enmatter, ore, and a common animal oil? Maybe lyst, oil, and some oil like muscle/eye/thyroid?

or adrenal :p no one ever uses adrenal it seems!

Like what?

Reselling, what else.

Technically, everyone in EU are reseller - even me, and any active player who using game mechanics.

Behind all smart faces, words, pictures and all similar bullshit is simple scheme -> get cheaper and pass to someone else for more price.

Methods are different, and more important - ethics.

From there is shitloads of conflicts.

Right now MA moved in very brutal mode, unfortunately.

Like what?

Like crafting and earning on MU. On full quantity. You have not heard about it?
Visit any of my Shops and you'll see what I sell. Shops are located on three planets. I sell in my Shops what I manufacture on 95-98% of all items located there.

PS sorry for unwanted advertising (its a part of answer) :cool:

Last edited:
Like crafting and earning on MU. On full quantity. You have not heard about it?
Visit any of my Shops and you'll see what I sell. Shops are located on three planets. I sell in my Shops what I manufacture on 95-98% of all items located there.

Or just visit closest AH and get this all shit cheaper.

y u do dis drew :(

f8b05f3abfb6687588817c6d35c7bf42f466201783eae7e2098dc7c3141173b5.jpg

Well, I don't agree with this. I've gotten enhancers from his shop cheaper than anyone else. Some of us crafters actually are competitive to AH markup... myself included.

Well, I don't agree with this. I've gotten enhancers from his shop cheaper than anyone else. Some of us crafters actually are competitive to AH markup... myself included.

He was just too slow to adjust the price in Our Super Fast Economy, congratulations.

He just don't know shit about returns and math - and actually he doesn't need that knowledge, it's different approach.

How real monsters works - you can see Koteg, Alive, NZR, Gandalf. Guess... they don't using shops, strange, why? (SMILE.JPG)

I am afraid to take sides in this debate but...

Andy has provided me with a ton of things that beaten AH. My savings are huge. Same with Crazy here above me, provided me with a few things far below AH. Both of them so low, I could have listed it on auction and made myself a decent chunk. So has Auktuma.

I don't think either of the three does this because they like to lose money... It is actually quite simple math to figure out what BPs can be profitable, and an algorithm that could do the job for you could probably be done in a day.

He was just too slow to adjust the price in Our Super Fast Economy, congratulations.

He just don't know shit about returns and math - and actually he doesn't need that knowledge, it's different approach.

How real monsters works - you can see Koteg, Alive, NZR, Gandalf. Guess... they don't using shops, strange, why? (SMILE.JPG)

Alive has shops.

there is also no need to be snide. You can make a point without being brash. enhancers are just one example.

Now.. we need to get back on topic.

I do not read what says Eve aka dr3w (ignored), but I suspect that nothing good (I guess by answers). Thank you to those who support me, but do not move the topic to offtopic. My humble gameplay does not deserve this attention. I just enjoy it and nothing more. However, working in the shop, I can assure you, my work is 100% profitable, although I do not always keep up with prices when they moved too fast.

I don't think either of the three does this because they like to lose money... It is actually quite simple math to figure out what BPs can be profitable, and an algorithm that could do the job for you could probably be done in a day.

Of course, such smartness and simplicity - and then claim this bullshit:

I think that cheap mining amps (thanks to cheap residue) - it is just what we need. I could not break MU of the 13 amp several months ago without HoF, and now I can. And it's good.

I do not read what says Eve aka dr3w (ignored), but I suspect that nothing good (I guess by answers). Thank you to those who support me, but do not move the topic to offtopic. My humble gameplay does not deserve this attention. I just enjoy it and nothing more. However, working in the shop, I can assure you, my work is 100% profitable, although I do not always keep up with prices when they moved too fast.

No need for excuses, darling, keep up the good work. I almost crying now.

there is also no need to be snide. You can make a point without being brash. enhancers are just one example.

Cmon, he provided me with enhancers too, and price was good, and etc. But in his shops I can't get even close to those prices.

As I said - different approaches. And it's okay.

I was curious and I read several comments in the line, since he tried so hard to write them. I can only tell dr3w, dear, what I'm doing, none of your business. I have other customers using my Shop. If you do not like it - nobody calls you. So please f... off ;), my little troll
I apologize for offtopic.

I was curious and I read several comments in the line, since he tried so hard to write them. I can only tell dr3w, dear, what I'm doing, none of your business. I have other customers using my Shop. If you do not like it - nobody calls you. So please f... off ;), my little troll
I apologize for offtopic.

I really don't give a fuck what you doing.

I just stating that AH prices is cheaper than in shops, and it's not even about you. It is in general.

And it's not your business what I writing - nobody forced you to read, so fuck off and don't forget that you're ignoring me.

Kiss.

This is a topic that needs to be discussed. Can we please keep it on topic and keep all the dick swinging out of it.

It seems its 2 people against the rest of the world here. Hopefully that sheds some light on how these changes are killing the majority and only helping the minority.

such a drama thread :) my 3 cents
Q: why introduction of these bp's is a good idea?
A: it allows to skill/gamble with tt input, same as other professions can, no discrimination. the turnover is huge, but then again so can be the losses (imagine a 70% return run of 100k turned over, easy with this click price). knowing that return is ~ 95%tt very long term, people are just converting lots of peds into crafting skills.

Q: why introduction of these bp's is a questionable implementation?
A: because of the amounts of metal residue dropped, it is easy to get 30-50% of a condition run back in residue. there is simply no such amount of residue users to consume it.

Q: how to fix it?
A: simple, do the same as was done with hunting (no discrimination) for these bp's - drop something like crafting shrapnel, which can be converted to nanocubes 101% non tradable

P.S.
in fact there are some other professions which could use such an approach like beauty, coloring and texturing - which are next to impossible to skill since it involves many actions instead of autoclicks.

Hopefully that sheds some light on how these changes are killing the majority and only helping the minority.
I do not understand how this affects you, you are also the shop owner and not a gambler and understand the mechanics. I think you are in profit as me, and maybe more.

Like i said its good to crafters
but Crafters i believe dont think ahead

Back