Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Count Vamp Of Boorum

Description

There was once a normal Boorum. He was out hunting for food, when he was shot by a human colonist. The human tried using a Resurrect Chip on him, but it malfunctioned. Instead of being fully revived, his body starting smelling and turning white.

Enraged, the Boorum killed the colonist. Among the things he found on the colonist's corpse was a movie player filled with vampire movies. Inspired by these movies, the Boorum took the name Count Vamp. He filed his teeth into fangs and dressed like the movie vampires.

Now he lives in a spooky house, feasting on human blood... But he never sparkles.

Creature Type

?

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Cat. 125
Player31800Medium11595680125
Cat. 2354050Large70908240542
Cat. 3526300Great72928463044
Cat. 4749450Huge74948694546
Cat. 5107

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
CalypsoN/AN/AOneL31 is Player spawned.08-Apr-15

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Umm.. err... Is that an obvious male genital with a ribbon on it, or did I finally overdose on caffeine? With straight orientation I'm not usually haunted by overactive fantasizing of that kind. *cough*

Last edited:
Umm.. err... Is that an obvious male genital with a ribbon on it, or did I finally overdose on caffeine? With straight orientation I'm not usually haunted by overactive fantasizing of that kind. *cough*

Yes, I'm afraid you didnt imagine it. See also its cousin who doesnt even bother with a cape and bow:

Boorum Male

so, a gallery search yield
cat 2

cat 3 (probably, more health than cat 2 and less than cat 4)

cat 4

thanks to Teiwaz Storm and Killahbee for the cat 3 and 4 picture

Yes, I'm afraid you didnt imagine it. See also its cousin who doesnt even bother with a cape and bow:

Boorum Male

Okay... first things first:

One of the few mobs I haven't encountered in game. Hadn't the skill for it last time I had the chance to meet one and then been off planet since. So... really that ribbon or bowtie does me in, heheheh! I'm not squeamish or easily offended, just didn't expect it in this environment. On RT it would have hardly raised an eyebrow. They must have gotten jealous and cloned themselves a female Neverdie for their Gothenburg art team *ggg*

Now got some more rofl to do...

don't forget that the female version exist too

Be sure that lovefall doesn't see these images!

Reactions: San
vamp-of-boorum.jpg

Saw one, so decided to just add it here.

A light bump on this one, as halloween mayhem is upon us,

How do we spawn him?

Obtain essence and enter the correct level for that essence.
Go right thru the gate.
Make a right and follow the path till you hit a house.
There is a clickable item on the ground - click that and the count will spawn.

If possible could we get a screen shot of the location? I followed your instructions but cant find anything. I'll keep looking I guess.

If possible could we get a screen shot of the location? I followed your instructions but cant find anything. I'll keep looking I guess.

I have a video of the process on youtube... let me see if i can find it quick.

Edit: here it is,

Still missing Count Vamp info from instances 1 and 5. If you're spawning them in those instances and don't mind sparing the time to scan the mob and post the stats, please do :)

Verifying the info for instances 2-4 wouldn't do any harm either, as this info was taken from old pictures found on the forum.

Back