Increase spawn density of migration mobs

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Could you increase the spawn density and respawn rate of migration mobs?

I don't know if it is the same with Eomon, but on almost all the longtooth spawns there are way more green dots than red ones. People is already fighting over kill steals.

Please, every year is the same :(

Thanks

For reals, and give us a breakdown of locations by maturity.

The world is damn big, if we want to hunt longtooth guardian, we should know around where to go.

classic, happens every year, low density, random spawns that change location that leave .. "where is LT guards?" questions running all day long in chat. I recall a year there were so many Eomon red dots the whole radar was red

This is a good problem to have, if your MindArk. :)

I agree, upping spawns 30% or so would help out quite a bit

Could you please also put strongboxes, migration guns, and any markup at all back in the loot before we all get bored and stop hunting?

By the way the whole Ithaca server just went down too. Everyone got kicked out of the game and relogged to Camp Icarus, and now we can't go back to Ithaca.

Is this why spawn density sucks? so servers don't catch fire?

Come on MA, every year is the same.

I only see dominant Longtooth every where. Shared mobs mixed with no shared mobs and close to zero MU on loot.

Would love to find a clean spawn of Old Longtooth or Provider or Guardians, or a mix of these 3. So far, good spawns only saw for young or dominant ones.

Even without the shared mobs 12 years ago the migration was a lot more fun. Really, it looks like it's the first year that they are doing this.

It would be better to have more spawns of the most popular mobs (i.e. small Eomon and big LT, perhaps also other LT maturities) so that you don't always have everyone congregating in the same place.

For some reason the spawn of Alpha-Stalker LTs that used to always be south of Corinth was removed last year, and has not returned. Please bring it back.

Found them. There's a worn trail along which they can be easily found.

Last edited:
just purchase dmg enhancers at 500% so no one can steal your kills

also... just make migration instanced.... spawn and lag problems solved.

we already condone botting here so why not instance the whole game. dropdown list for mob and maturity

Found the Wave Event location west of Fort Argus. Happened upon it when they were down to Old Fred. Got some shots off before being dispatched with >400 damage, Came back and did some more, 4 times. Got fed up and went and globalled on Leviathan. When Old Fred finally got killed, I got a HOF fanfare for >2K HOF, but zero loot.

Check your storage, there's probably something there from that loot. When changing server it goes to you storage instead.

Back