It's time to make a statement

The community of players may not be so big at the moment. But I don't think they designed a game 17 years ago thinking they weren't going to grow to be big! In addition, the number of times actions are performed and decays are generated over time for just one player could be immense (multiple weapons, tools, armor, clothing, vehicles, etc.).

Also look only at the accounts in this forum over time and there are 56 thousand. (And we all know that not everyone enters to this forum and that such a number could represent only a small fraction of total players over time.)

Really, I don't think Mindark lied to us on this matter. Simply that MA has not been able to determine it as they have stated. Rather, I think they should rush to compensate the afected Mayhem players just as they said, in case they haven't already. :)

From my view as a IT person the amount of Informations to store is not much and you can regularly offload it from the running system and store it. Even Terrabytes of data each month is not much data and with clever desing you do not waist much space for a lot of informations.

PS: What is your stake in this whole affair? One who lost at Mayhem because of Yog users, do you know users who used this bug, simply interested to defend the doing nothing from MA or where you a Yog user?

From my view as a IT person the amount of Informations to store is not much and you can regularly offload it from the running system and store it. Even Terrabytes of data each month is not much data and with clever desing you do not waist much space for a lot of informations.

PS: What is your stake in this whole affair? One who lost at Mayhem because of Yog users, do you know users who used this bug, simply interested to defend the doing nothing from MA or where you a Yog user?

From my view as an IT designer, that is unnecessary data. And unnecessary data can be dropped weekly. That is why every week there would be a cut and cleaning of temporary files. I don't think Mindark is lying.

My only interest is the truth and not to talk nonsense things that can affect the game. What is your interest? Make people cry? Sink to the game?

(I have not Yog and i have not friends who have Yogs, and you?)

Last edited:
From my point of view as an IT designer, that is unnecessary data. And unnecessary data can be dropped weekly. That is why every week there would be a cut and cleaning of temporary files. I don't think Mindark is lying.

My only interest is the truth and not to talk nonsense things that can affect the game. What is your interest? Make people cry? Sink to the game?

(I have not Yog and i have not friends who have Yogs, and you?)
from a legal point of view they most likely will have to keep that data because its a direct log of the money they make from active pet buffs. and if its directly related to income then they probably have to keep it for several years, depending on swedens legislature. depending on how a lawyer classifies it then they might have to keep it for 20 years

from a legal point of view they most likely will have to keep that data because its a direct log of the money they make from active pet buffs. and if its directly related to income then they probably have to keep it for several years, depending on swedens legislature. depending on how a lawyer classifies it then they might have to keep it for 20 years

Interesting view. Do you have the relevant swedish laws? You should raise that with the respective support and ask to Mindark. "What is the reason why MA do not comply with the Swedish Law Number xxx that obliges to keep the data of the decays for 20 years?" It will be interesting to know MA's answer. You should ask the question to some MA participant of this forum! I will be attentive to their answer! ;)

Very interesting, but.... :unsure:

The chat logs could be useful, however such logs are on the client computer because surely Mindark was never interested in saving them on the Mindark´s server. And this could most likely be due to security and privacy issues of people's information.

I think it is the other way around and MA keeps all logs of conversations stored because they so can prove in court who was the pedophile or broke another important law. The space used is also not too much as it can easily be compressed to 10% of used space and maybe 50 percent of messages in chat are anyway globals who the system does not have to store in the chat log anyway.

I do not have a Yog either and do not know anyone personally who has one.

I saw plenty of users of Yog on each mayhem and on sand king events or hussk events. When you entered some service centers sometimes nearly as much yogs as people where inside.
And all these arguments of they did not knew about the buff is mostly wrong, as written and argued many times already. You had to respawn the mob inside the instance and activate the buffer again in a instance where you cant mine so you cant use a mining buff in these instances. If you did not know about the buff why did some people trade after using mayhem instance their mob to a friend who then used the mob in the instance to give it back to the other wo then went into the instance again?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Interesting view. Do you have the relevant swedish laws? You should raise that with the respective support and ask to Mindark. "What is the reason why MA do not comply with the Swedish Law Number xxx that obliges to keep the data of the decays for 20 years?" It will be interesting to know MA's answer. You should ask the question to some MA participant of this forum! I will be attentive to their answer! ;)

From Internet I found these Informations:

"How long should you keep the documents?
Nowhere does it say for how long you have to keep these documents. Chartered Accountant Naveen Wadhwa, DGM, Taxmann.com says, "There is no provision in the Income Tax Act which suggests for how long the documents must be kept by the taxpayer." However, he adds, "Section 149 of the Income Tax Act specifies the time limit for issuing an income tax notice to an individual which can be interpreted as the time period for which documents must be kept."

So it seams to me that it is at least 7 years informations about financial transactions has to be kept befor MA can trow them away. I know it is written in these text about individuals but normally the restrictions for companys are greater than for indivduals so it should be at least the same time frame if not even more than seven years for companys.

From Internet I found these Informations:

"How long should you keep the documents?
Nowhere does it say for how long you have to keep these documents....etc

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I understand that this is not a game for children. Do you know it too, right? Therefore, in matters of chat logs, information privacy issues will prevail and not pedophilia.
Besides do you know that the logs of your chats are saved on your own PC? You know it, do not you? Therefore they are not on the server, because the same people have them. On the other hand, I understand and know that some people probably knew about the error of Monria's pet. But those are not the ones that really matter. Those who matter are those who did not know. And the question is how to know which is which? That is, how can you prove, not by the color of the duck, but by the birth certificate and genome of the duck that you are undoubtedly facing a duck? Because deducting is good but not enough legally. I understand then why MA corrects the error of the pet developed by Monria and at the same time it will financially compensate those harmed in those Mayhem. I don't see any more behind that.
I will tell you something more, I have reported to Support Department a weakness in the design concept that has been the origin of a big theft to the company and a lot of lag for all players. One authentically real theft. That not only hurts some people but also to the company and all of us. But I couldn't personalize it with specific names and proofs. They have answered me that they know it, but they have been handling it differently, unless I have evidence of specific people.
My complaint had to do with the high creation of fake accounts to exploit the gifts of newbies (freebies). - Those who do it are capable of stealing 3600 peds per month from the game creating 360 new fake accounts every month and there are a good number of people who do it - And to get out the peds selling it externally, even below their real cost!. - They even have websites where they sell the money from this game and other games below its real value! - I even know from which countries or world areas these mafias are, but I do not have the evidence of specific persons. They know it too but they cannot punish them if they are not identified specifically, however, they have medium-term procedures to purify them and finally punish them. But they cannot act globally because they could make to pay to innocent people. Do you understand the subject? It is not about believing it or knowing it, it is about proving it.

Well thats all for me in this thread, i can not do more, if people want believe 1 plus 1 is 7... They can believe it.

Bye an gl mate!

Yes someone who did not knew that it gave a reload buffer spawned a mining speed pet in a non mining instance and activated the buff to consume food.
Then he gave the mob to a friend who did exactly the same thing and after this one left the instance he gave it back to the first one who went into the instance and made the same thing again. But when you look at his mining activity you see he isnt mining at all but bought a pet which officially only helps mining for a hugh amount of peds.

You are really like the laywer of the yog pet abusers here in forum and you try it in any way, form and shape to justify why they should not be punished for stealing money from all the other participants of the events, hussk hunts, etc.

I understand that this is not a game for children. Do you know it too, right? Therefore, in matters of chat logs, information privacy issues will prevail and not pedophilia.
Besides do you know that the logs of your chats are saved on your own PC? You know it, do not you? Therefore they are not on the server, because the same people have them. ...

Bye an gl mate!
Wauw thats a argument, because you can select to store the chat logs on your computer it is IMPOSSIBEL for MA to also store them in their Database - LOL - You really show how much you understand from Computers and programming - if you do not trust me, ask someone you trust and knows a bit about programming and ask him if it is possible to store a Chat logfile on a computer and at the same time on the Server.

Last edited:
I am hearing this is still a thing as they are out in full force now in regular cycling.. can anyone confirm? Last I knew, it was still providing exceptional reload buffs for non-laser.

Yes someone who did not knew that it gave a reload buffer spawned a mining speed pet in a non mining instance and activated the buff to consume food.
Then he gave the mob to a friend who did exactly the same thing and after this one left the instance he gave it back to the first one who went into the instance and made the same thing again. But when you look at his mining activity you see he isnt mining at all but bought a pet which officially only helps mining for a hugh amount of peds.

You are really like the laywer of the yog pet abusers here in forum and you try it in any way, form and shape to justify why they should not be punished for stealing money from all the other participants of the events, hussk hunts, etc.

Wauw thats a argument, because you can select to store the chat logs on your computer it is IMPOSSIBEL for MA to also store them in their Database - LOL - You really show how much you understand from Computers and programming - if you do not trust me, ask someone you trust and knows a bit about programming and ask him if it is possible to store a Chat logfile on a computer and at the same time on the Server.

Meiers, you remind me of the History Channel's "Ancient Astronaut Theorists" with their famous phrase .. "Could it be that ...?" :ROFLMAO:

It is obviously possible!. As it is also possible to decorate your avatar with colored intermittent lights like a Christmas tree, but completely unnecessary. Both for privacy and cost. They already told us they don't have it or they cant check it. Period.

On the other hand, if someone believes that MA only exists to screw up its life, that it only cheats, steals and favors others ... then the natural thing would be to cut its losses and find another game, right?

However, in my case, I prefer to believe in the company. That is why I am here and I will continue here. That simple! (y)

You > 1+1=7:)
Me > No! It is 2. Because 1 is half of 2. And two halves is unity!
You > Ok!!, Then, 1+1=7. Is it not? :confused:
Me >
:cautious:

Last edited:
Back