News: Server Downtime for Patch

Is it the fix for B1?

nope, probably additional fix for vegetation around oshiri hearts ;)
Totally understandable, the number of complaints for Oshiri hearts vegetation were probably going through the roof this year, especially during Mayhems. People were rage-quitting over the damn Yog. I mean grass...

hopefully theres a sleipnir weapon fix or new weapon option for pilot in this.. its currently useless on space mobs or boss... cant dmg boss and uses EP as ammo which u cant get in space either.

hopefully theres a sleipnir weapon fix or new weapon option for pilot in this.. its currently useless on space mobs or boss... cant dmg boss and uses EP as ammo which u cant get in space either.
Switch seat, and you probably gonna do 1-2 shots before its destroyed. :p Pilot should be able to switch gun imo.

Switch seat, and you probably gonna do 1-2 shots before its destroyed. :p Pilot should be able to switch gun imo.
switching seats dont work cuz most of the time the mobs moving or chasing someone else.. but even when theyre not they bob up n down... ive tried several times and havent been able to dmg the mob after switching seats.. the views arent even the same between the guns. plus ships need to be highly mobile up here or get bomb'd and blown up instantly. passenger weapon shud be primary or a new one made that uses tt ammo as well

Last edited by a moderator:
switching seats dont work cuz most of the time the mobs moving or chasing someone else.. but even when theyre not they bob up n down... ive tried several times and havent been able to dmg the mob after switching seats.. the views arent even the same between the guns. plus ships need to be highly mobile up here or get bomb'd and blown up instantly. passenger weapon shud be primary or a new one made that uses tt ammo as well
That was ofc not a serious suggestion, more of a sarcastic remark of this solution MA has created.
As I mentioned, pilot should be able to switch what weapon they want as primary, as it is now its quite annoying.
As it is now we must put mob almost under ship to get right angle from passenger seat.
It can be used on Cosmic Horror today but is boring in the long run (done "some" hunting with my UL one that way).

Leaves rustle in the wind
Dorki is speechless
Patch is charging at me

Back