Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

The golden lights are calling your name... Is it your turn to HOF next?

Are you due for a HOF? Has loot been a little "dry" lately? Come on out to any of the 4 LAs and combo your HOF for instant winnings! Hunt Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Berycled and Combibo Stalkers, basically tons of variety!!

Here we are with 2342 Ped Atrox Hof :)

First Kingsguard Nation - Atrox Dominant - 2342 Ped - OLA 02

Have screen, but dont know where to upload :/

Greetings :)
Niiiiiiice uber!! GZ on that!!

You'll want to upload it here for the extra PED prize payout:

We'll need to setup a time to meet and get you paid out ???

Several new winners and some amazing loot being dropped from Trox, Neconu, Bibo/Bery and Scips!!

Don't miss your chance to win huge while this event is still active!!

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a new event I will reveal in the next 1-2 months... don't want to mention too many spoilers, but I'm quite proud of what I've been working on and hope to see it come to life! The 2nd interactive iteration to my website and 2nd event platform is almost done. Until then, Hoff's HOF Off has been paying out some really amazing prizes!!

This current event won't be around forever, go get the golden lights while you can!

Is your HOFF right around the corner? Did you know multiple HOFs pay out increased prizes if you switch to a mob that's different from the mob you last HOFFed on?

The yellow lights beckon you. ?

Limited time left on this event... maybe a couple months max before a new one comes. Get that HOFF in before its too late!

index.php

Nice HOF!! Let's meet up tomorrow night or this weekend and get your prize paid out!

GZ!!:banana:

New event coming soon! You have just a few weeks left to snag that HOFF!! Go out and get it before its too late! ???

The clock is ticking on this event... end date will likely be sometime in April, and a new event will take its place.

Make HOFF proud, get yourself OFF and get yourself a HOF before this event is called OFF!

Sadly the writing is on the wall for this event, it will be over soon ?

If you'd like to combo a HOF into an uber that pays out thousands of PED your time is almost over! Go HOF one last time and make the HOFF proud!

New event coming to an EU near you. Announcement pending.

Hey. I like to resign up for your event. took a long break and back to hunt on your LA :)

IG : Christian Dker Simonsen

Regards

Very little time left on this event. Go get that HOFF while you still can!! ???

New event coming very soon.

Back