Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Bitcoin and by extension every other crypto is 100% speculation and hope with no actual value behind it beyond that.

Crypto is actually a nefarious attempt to devalue the time value of most economies......think China.

Fiat currencies have value in the products and services the people who reside in areas representing such currency actually output over time. Like Entropia, that economies value is determined by the GDP of the peoples time value and investment from value they created in products or services.

Please never add Crypto junk to this game unless you want the economy to one day magically tank.

Consider that there are 37,165,965 bitcoin wallets and 42% of ALL the bitcoins are owned by only 2262 wallets this is .00006% of all wallets owning nearly half the coins. These are wallets with more than 1000 coins.
62% of all coins are owned by 16224 wallets or .0003% of all wallets. These are wallets with more than 100 coins.
85% of all coins are owned by 148089 wallets or .0039% of all wallets. (not even 1%) These are wallets with more than 10 coins.
These wallets mostly consist of banks, corrupt chinese CCP members, Criminals , investment funds and businesses, most of which would love to see you even more poor if it keeps them on top.

The remaining 15% of all bitcoin wealth is held by 37,017,784 wallets with no more than 10 bitcoins in them. (most of the individuals desperate to make it rich on bitcoin, by demanding that solid companies start using it, without realizing they are the minority holders of a bag of shit by a vast margin)

The moment the big holders want to cash out the market crashes, (even if they want to cash out, who will they sell too...the poor 15% minority living on hope and dreams of getting into the 1% of wealth and who already cant afford more?). At the same time the shitty tech behind the apps (owned by the 1%) used to buy and sell will magically stop working by getting overrun with requests so that the rest of those holding bitcoin will not even be able to cash out as it crashes, as has happened many times so far.

Stop buying stuff with no value behind it beyond hope, especially if you cant see the reality of bitcoin by the stats above.
The top 1% of all wealth (those who make over 500k a year) dominate the majority of all people, and it does not change with crypto. 99% of the people simply do not have the wealth to play big numbers games like that...playing their games of money is why we stay in the 99%.

The big myth of crypto is that it will be the way to overcome the 1%, in reality if you really want to stick it to the 1% sell now, and refuse to give them a buyer while they end up holding a massive bag of perceived value. When it tanks, and it will, the 1% will lose a hell of a lot more than we will.

Last edited:
I agree with you about Bitcoin. But not for all cryptocurrency in general. I also think NFT's in general is a money grab too. I can see the use case of NFT's in collectibles but not art. Art has a solution in other coins like VeChain or even Morpheus. So, yes, entering the cryptospace is a risk. It's dangerous; you gotta be careful and do research. But so is EU.

The whole point of Bitcoin was to make it obvious that the banksters were robbing us. Now that big money has changed the meaning of crypto from "frictionless spending" to "new gold 2.0 store of value" it's more dangerous and risky than ever. And yes people are buying into it. But it should be obvious by now it has no utility anymore. It's got bulltrap written all over it. I would recommend stay the hell away from it. And I do.

Litecoin, XRP, and Theta are waaaaay different stories. Litecoin has the utility that Bitcoin lost. XRP is possibly going to be the new world reserve currency. And Theta has more utility than anyone seems to understand. Alas, there are crooks in the cryptospace just like always and any other place with real money. Like the current Turtlecoin scandal and the recent Tether "accounting" case. Even the SEC vs. Ripple case is a scam in my opinion. There's always crooks; there's always KARMA.

I don't know if Theta's epic candle is finished. I think it's undervalued at 10 USD atm. I don't know if XRP really is the bankster coin. I don't know if LTC price is high. But those are my top holdings. I recommend all of you buy some. But not for the reasons that you would normally think. I am buying it because my faith in the fiat economy/usd global reserve currency system is doomed. Do the research. Look into each of these coins. Buy some and sit on it for awhile.

MA should do something else entirely. They should get with the cryptospace in general and they should utilise the various coins and tokens that solve their problems. Solutions like Litentry for KYC requirements or Selfkey or SmartKEY. They should get on board with THETA and stake a guardian node to capitalize on the coming broadband sharing ecosystem that will help with their lag problems as well as increase their visibility through gamer generation streaming for a living world veiw. They should get involved with VISA and MASTERCARD for the coming mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency uses and reignite the dream of creating their own bank and debit system(remember that?). They should be watching the developments in the XRP vs SEC case as close as possible because the banking systems of the world are going through a huge change. They should reignite their DEEPTOKEN because it already is NFT. They should look at Holochain and THETA for their expertise in changing from ETH tokens to their own coin blockchain. And there's more. DEX's and DeFi. So many solutions.

The common theme is don't be buying any of this to make profits. It's about gaining function. It's about development, innovation and staying relevant; it's about surviving.

Bitcoin and by extension every other crypto is 100% speculation and hope with no actual value behind it beyond that.

Crypto is actually a nefarious attempt to devalue the time value of most economies......think China.

Fiat currencies have value in the products and services the people who reside in areas representing such currency actually output over time. Like Entropia, that economies value is determined by the GDP of the peoples time value and investment from value they created in products or services.

Please never add Crypto junk to this game unless you want the economy to one day magically tank.

Consider that there are 37,165,965 bitcoin wallets and 42% of ALL the bitcoins are owned by only 2262 wallets this is .00006% of all wallets owning nearly half the coins. These are wallets with more than 1000 coins.
62% of all coins are owned by 16224 wallets or .0003% of all wallets. These are wallets with more than 100 coins.
85% of all coins are owned by 148089 wallets or .0039% of all wallets. (not even 1%) These are wallets with more than 10 coins.
These wallets mostly consist of banks, corrupt chinese CCP members, Criminals , investment funds and businesses, most of which would love to see you even more poor if it keeps them on top.

The remaining 15% of all bitcoin wealth is held by 37,017,784 wallets with no more than 10 bitcoins in them. (most of the individuals desperate to make it rich on bitcoin, by demanding that solid companies start using it, without realizing they are the minority holders of a bag of shit by a vast margin)

The moment the big holders want to cash out the market crashes, (even if they want to cash out, who will they sell too...the poor 15% minority living on hope and dreams of getting into the 1% of wealth and who already cant afford more?). At the same time the shitty tech behind the apps (owned by the 1%) used to buy and sell will magically stop working by getting overrun with requests so that the rest of those holding bitcoin will not even be able to cash out as it crashes, as has happened many times so far.

Stop buying stuff with no value behind it beyond hope, especially if you cant see the reality of bitcoin by the stats above.
The top 1% of all wealth (those who make over 500k a year) dominate the majority of all people, and it does not change with crypto. 99% of the people simply do not have the wealth to play big numbers games like that...playing their games of money is why we stay in the 99%.

The big myth of crypto is that it will be the way to overcome the 1%, in reality if you really want to stick it to the 1% sell now, and refuse to give them a buyer while they end up holding a massive bag of perceived value. When it tanks, and it will, the 1% will lose a hell of a lot more than we will.

By your logic.. " Stop buying stuff with no value behind it beyond hope, especially if you cant see the reality of bitcoin by the stats above. "
Why do the big whales have bitcoin if all it is, is hope? Don't they SEE the reality as well? Why haven't they sold it all if it has no value? Bitcoin has been really high, if they bought low, then isn't this the time to selll all this garbage?
I agree that bitcoin is speculation, but it is also something else. It is a safehaven nexgt to gold, when other havens are not safe. The US cannot print their way out of debt, its as simple as that. Money is not safe.

I think that is the key; Money is not safe. And we are gonna start seeing that. TBH and IMO gold and silver!! To those people that say you can't eat gold; at least you could maybe buy electricity with it.

Here on my country it's the 3º bank that the government saves! The contributor pays the bills of bad decisions and investments... Those banks were not even public ones but they got injections of capital from the government with public funds. See the power that these kind of entities have over the ones ruling the country.

So if you think that all of sudden the banks have no more power and people will now start to use crypto instead of euros, you all must be very naive!

Banks/Government will come with some new bullshit rules or crazy taxes or even their own crypto and puf bye bye dream.

Yes there are people making money with cryptos but until when?

Can I buy bread with my bitcoins or not? Like, to eat at lunch, in 2 hours from now. Guess not.

Most of ppl buying crypto don't plan to use them, they will hold them trying to be new millionaires. Now if you buy a thing without intention of use it, what's the real value of it then? Speculation much?

much of what u said is true, but u forget 1 thing.
the huge printed money that gets converted into BTC. Now that it got this big trust from people. If say one of the top 100 richest guys sell, you will see even higher buyers as long as the price doesn't fall below the "support" line. Even more and bigges comapnies will convert their fiat into BTC or other crypto.

The 1 trillion+ market cap is enough to tell you how big supply and support BTC has. Even if there are other tech that are far better than BTC. It will maintain the "father" due to that big market cap. If im not wrong, thats like 1/7 of Gold market cap.

I think a correction will come later this year thu. Untill then, hold tight :D

Add SDX Synthetix to the list of problems solved for MA by various crypto projects. This one enables tokenized securities like AMD, AUD, CLD, CPDeeds and AGDeeds. Possible?

edit: i don't think i like this type of crypto. derivatives are evil

Last edited:
can someone please clarify how to speak dogecoin?

i've heard both a russian american and african german call it DOSCHCOIN ... they all wrong aren't they? it's the DOGEEE, woof?

artworks-SzlRawxEnWcFmicx-Nw3yEQ-t500x500.jpg

"Hopium"​

POEM

They were all hopped up on hopium
Bullish Reddit, Twitter, & Medium
They said we'd go on the dopest run
"Corn to the moon!" ad nauseum
But now they say that hope is done
Red candles everywhere, can't cope my son
It's like somebody turned back the clocks
We're still getting screwed by the fools at Gox
It was going so high I thought it wasn't gonna stop
Damn! Shoulda woulda coulda sold at the top
Now my bags heavier than a ton of rocks
Folio's gonna make me go into shock
But what goes up must come down
Call Bogdanov, turn it back around
"Sir! Make it stop! I'm fully drowned!"
But the line is cut, can't hear no sound
Slumped on the ground, got no hope now
Gotta look for hope at the lost & found
Now they say that hope is done
No lambo, no steaks, only crumbs
Ramen noodles, table for one
No anger, sadness, I'm just numb
Maybe from the start, hope was dumb
But I ain't gonna sit around like a moping bum
You wanna stay stressed? Be my guest. But I for one
Got my eyes set on the next bull run
You'll see, it'll be the dopest one
Market cap will pass one trillion
So sit back, relax, let's have some fun
And puff puff pass that hopium.

:laugh:

... stolen from reddit

keep-calm-and-buy-the-dips-1.png

can someone please clarify how to speak dogecoin?

i've heard both a russian american and african german call it DOSCHCOIN ... they all wrong aren't they? it's the DOGEEE, woof?
Ruffly. So, wow.

If a billionaire or big company buys crypto it is likely- just to be in the game - and if they lose all their $ its like a normal person dropping a penny into a river - they wont even think about it. IF they can mess with the price and makes $ even better.

the wealthy can drive up the price of crypto sell out and crash the value before the rest of the you can even blink
- they can do it in real assets and markets -crypto is childs play for them so gamble if you want.
i would like to thank Mr. Musk for the assist :)

and yes i know what he said - but when he provides absolute proof he is holding for the loss then i'll retract what i said. Either way simply by mentioning crypto he (and other seriously rich people) can drive the price up and he knows it and his friends probably know before he sends out the tweets too :) so can manipulate the price for easy gains. of course tomorrow it can be 60K again.

and yes i know HE is not the only one selling and there are other factors etc,,, the point is this is why crypto is never going to be used for a fiat replacement and god help us all if cash goes 100% digital.

is it odd to quote yourself?

Tether is the culprit in this crypto market crash. I think Elon is a scapegoat at the moment. A distraction perhaps even knowingly.

The banksters ( who might be behind the tether actions) are still terrified of crypto. They want to destroy the decentralization part out and present everyone with their centralized version. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE between centralized and decentralized cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies work best when it's removed from the artificial manipulation of the centralized banking system. And vice verse - the banksters CBDC will only work when there is no decentralized version in the wild. They will try. Fook them yo! Get monero!

I even heard recently on the Kaiser Report - that Ethereum was possibly one attack vector on the crypto space. I could see that being a possibility.

The way I see it there is an enemy to humanity. Some things like decentralization represent the last hope. Best time to get onboard is before they offer the onramps.

Last edited:
Buy the dip and HODL

:beerchug:
yes !!! mortgage your home empty that 401k, sell granny's cats!!!! just keep buying!!!!!!

j/k if you are gambling on BTC / crypto then sure why not buy now and average down. you can average down again when BTC hits 15K and the dog coin hits .15 :)

Fiat currency, PED, Gold and any other means to facilitating trade, including crypto only have value because people place value on it. It has nothing to do with anyone holding anything. An example of which is if I were to ask if you have enough stockpiles of Gold to survive the Stock Market crash or the Entropia Market crash... You're just moving perceived value around. It's the same thing if you bought 1000 dishwashers. They're as valuable as you determine based on the time that it takes to change them to USD. They're also as valuable as the demand for dishwasher is... You might just have bought those dishwashers just before dishes became obsolete because we get food from pills now... The exact same principal can be applied to any crypto. If enough people participate in using the currency to facilitate trade (Entropia... PED) then it has value. Who the fuck cares if you have a bagillion PED if nobody is playing Entropia.

Btw.. a wallet with 1 Bitcoin is a wallet with $30-50k USD on it (price depending). Do you honestly think those wallets will let that perceived value disappear after they exchanged USD for it?

You're witnessing the world adopt the same idea of Entropia where everything can be a currency and your assets are protected as NFTs.

Remember Blockchains are simply a form of a distributed and decentralized Database. Entropia and PED are on a centralized Database that MindArk owns and operates. PED is your Coin and everything that has a Market Value are your Tokens. NFTs are the same as your digital items you own in your inventory. Crypto is as safe as ped, which you all have deemed as safe as fiat.

Pushing for people to join, play and participate in the Entropia Universe is no different than trying to convince someone to invest in a Crypto Currency that you're trying to popularize. Not all crypto are created equal but all fiat currencies are.

Fiat currency, PED, Gold and any other means to facilitating trade, including crypto only have value because people place value on it. It has nothing to do with anyone holding anything.

Allways thought that f.x. Gold has a intrinsic value attached to it comming from the availability and usage it has same as with a pair of shoes or a Beer etc. Since Bretton Woods this isnt anymore true for FIAT currencys but at least there is a entity behind the Fiat currency who guarantees the value.
Cryptos are a other thing in my view as there is no state or intrinsic value in Cryptos other than the belive of the holders that they can get a Fiat currency or something with a intrinsic value from another person in exchange for the Cryptos he gives to it.

Allways remember what this person says:

Johns Hopkins University economist Steven Hanke tweeted, “Just remember—Bitcoin is no more than a highly speculative asset with a fundamental value of ZERO!”

Fiat currency, PED, Gold and any other means to facilitating trade, including crypto only have value because people place value on it. It has nothing to do with anyone holding anything. An example of which is if I were to ask if you have enough stockpiles of Gold to survive the Stock Market crash or the Entropia Market crash... You're just moving perceived value around. It's the same thing if you bought 1000 dishwashers. They're as valuable as you determine based on the time that it takes to change them to USD. They're also as valuable as the demand for dishwasher is... You might just have bought those dishwashers just before dishes became obsolete because we get food from pills now... The exact same principal can be applied to any crypto. If enough people participate in using the currency to facilitate trade (Entropia... PED) then it has value. Who the fuck cares if you have a bagillion PED if nobody is playing Entropia.

Btw.. a wallet with 1 Bitcoin is a wallet with $30-50k USD on it (price depending). Do you honestly think those wallets will let that perceived value disappear after they exchanged USD for it?

You're witnessing the world adopt the same idea of Entropia where everything can be a currency and your assets are protected as NFTs.

Remember Blockchains are simply a form of a distributed and decentralized Database. Entropia and PED are on a centralized Database that MindArk owns and operates. PED is your Coin and everything that has a Market Value are your Tokens. NFTs are the same as your digital items you own in your inventory. Crypto is as safe as ped, which you all have deemed as safe as fiat.

Pushing for people to join, play and participate in the Entropia Universe is no different than trying to convince someone to invest in a Crypto Currency that you're trying to popularize. Not all crypto are created equal but all fiat currencies are.
Bit of a false argument. Crypto is not same as Fiat in this regard.

Fiat has nothing behind it. On one level there is the paper.. so toilet paper value.. or coin for melting value (which is illegal). Crypto has underlining technology behind it. Each token or coin has underlining technology behind it. A blockchain platform, a new revolutionary dapp, maybe a Mediocre dapp, or something else. Sure there are tokens that are as useless as... compet deeds... but that is a small part of the ecosystem.

To dismiss this, is a lack of understanding.. a willful of ignorance of what is available to you. To believe the "experts" on the propaganda mediums shouting bitcoin has a fundamental value of 0 is a lack of understanding that they are paid to do that. Don't believe me? Go read up on what CNBC did in full display during Gamestop just a few months back and all the articles that were written. Once you see it, you realize it is everywhere.. even in politics and "news".

DYOR.

I'm afraid of crypto ETF's; those banksters are sooooo evil. I recently heard an argument that ETHereum itself maybe an attack on bitcoin. I may have suspected this but never heard it before. It's the second half of worker shortages episode of kaiser report:

Bit of a false argument. Crypto is not same as Fiat in this regard.

Fiat has nothing behind it. On one level there is the paper.. so toilet paper value.. or coin for melting value (which is illegal). Crypto has underlining technology behind it. Each token or coin has underlining technology behind it. A blockchain platform, a new revolutionary dapp, maybe a Mediocre dapp, or something else. Sure there are tokens that are as useless as... compet deeds... but that is a small part of the ecosystem.

To dismiss this, is a lack of understanding.. a willful of ignorance of what is available to you. To believe the "experts" on the propaganda mediums shouting bitcoin has a fundamental value of 0 is a lack of understanding that they are paid to do that. Don't believe me? Go read up on what CNBC did in full display during Gamestop just a few months back and all the articles that were written. Once you see it, you realize it is everywhere.. even in politics and "news".

DYOR.
Fiat has governments, economies, militaries, etc behind it, and the faith of people with faith in those institutions. And that is important. Governments can and have banned crypto. It is an important distinction. I am not defending fiat, it's just the way it is, for now.

Fiat has governments, economies, militaries, etc behind it, and the faith of people with faith in those institutions. And that is important. Governments can and have banned crypto. It is an important distinction. I am not defending fiat, it's just the way it is, for now.
Bitcoin has proven to be difficult to ban. It's global and has a network of miners and is gaining the faith. I'll say too that the faith required to maintain the illusion of fiat around the world is waning fast. Bitcoin and similar coins are about freedom where the central bankster fiat is all about slavery. I don't see their system lasting. Neither do they, BTW.

Bitcoin has proven to be difficult to ban. It's global and has a network of miners and is gaining the faith. I'll say too that the faith required to maintain the illusion of fiat around the world is waning fast. Bitcoin and similar coins are about freedom where the central bankster fiat is all about slavery. I don't see their system lasting. Neither do they, BTW.

"Bitcoin and similar coins are about freedom"

Sure, keep living in that illusion.

Freedom.
You mean, a coin that can be trashed by 1 tweet from 1 man.
Or being made by 1 tweet bij 1 man.

Yeah, real freedom.
If 1 guy can trash your wallet in 5 minutes by making 1 tweet.

So, you don't trust fiat money, but you do trust those coins????

For now, I'd just rather trust my real money.

Note, i do have some cryptos, pure for speculation.
Just by looking at my net worth graph, it's hilarious, I know you can hardly take this serious.
My networth doubled, halved, quartered and doubled again in like, 2 months.

Yeah, nice and stable. Just what you need as alternative for money.
:ROFLMAO:

It's not my fault you don't understand it. Decentralised or centralized? What does that even mean? Whether or not I trust money or crypto has absolutely nothing to do with this. You have a vested interest in keeping the status quo? Are you one of them.

Last edited:
It's not my fault you don't understand it. Decentralised or centralized? What does that even mean? Whether or not I trust money or crypto has absolutely nothing to do with this. You have a vested interest in keeping the status quo? Are you one of them.

lol, so, you draw the conclusion from my one post that I don't understand this?
I disagree so I don't understand?

So, what was not correct about my statement?
What happened just recently after Musk's tweet?
Is that not real? Was I just dreaming that that happened?

I wasn't talking about centralized and decentralized. Sure, that's a thing. But fact is, al (nearly) cryptocoins are heavily price manipulated. Pumps and dumps are a standard in cryptoland.
Maybe not by a government, but other parties.
So, you say you don't trust governments. Fair enough.
But you do blindly trust the other parties? Like the Elons of this world.
Sorry dude, but are you really that naive??

No, I'm not of the status quo.
But as it is now, it just doesn't make sense.
If you want to make something stable, you will need to regulate it.
But isn't that a contradiction in terminus in regards to crypto?

The fact remains that my wallet halved in value in just a FEW DAYS!!! ...after 1 tweet.
How the fuck can you take this serious???

The fact remains that my wallet halved in value in just a FEW DAYS!!! ...after 1 tweet.
How the fuck can you take this serious???

Aloisius, please react to this, because I would really like to read your opinion about this.
(instead of being angry that I have another opinion than you)

How would you treat this immense price shifts?
Especially if they're caused by 1 man?

Again, why would you trust this over a government?

Again, why would you trust this over a government?

because governments lie all the time, but the maths behind btc doesn't.

also bitcoin is the first investment in the history of mankind, where increased demand cannot lead to increased supply anyhow.

that's why most bitcoin believers don't really care about the daily prices, they care about price development over the next 4+ years.

many because of this stock to flow model:

PS: why was the crypto trading thread deleted without notice? anyone here scared of crypto trading? :laugh:

because governments lie all the time, but the maths behind btc doesn't.

also bitcoin is the first investment in the history of mankind, where increased demand cannot lead to increased supply anyhow.

that's why most bitcoin believers don't really care about the daily prices, they care about price development over the next 4+ years.

many because of this stock to flow model:

PS: why was the crypto trading thread deleted without notice? anyone here scared of crypto trading? :laugh:

This doesn't answer my question.
I'm not debating the technology or the idea/ideology behind it, but the mere FACT that crypto coins are unstable as hell and extremely easily to manipulate (or at least the price) by just a handful of people.

I neither trust the government NOR the few people that can easily manipulate these coins.

I think it's a mere animal farm idea.
Power to the people!
But there's always a handful of people who are more equal than the others.
No different when we would change our fiat to crypto.

We as dumb folks just walk behind it.
NIce thing about crypto though is that due to it's extreme speculative behaviour even the small man can become very rich is a very short time!
But that could hardly be the reason to stand behind crypto.

Because that was made by a marketing bot.
Doesn't belong here.

There's little faith in fiat. Thanks to reckless spenders and marxist thinkers, you can see the trap of fiat now. It's all setup on a house of cards - assured mutual economic destruction -- they call it the forex.

Governments can ban crypto, but you can't ever really ban it. Those that try are totalitarian, regressive and will eventually crumble as a result while they try to protect their doomed racket. Crypto will always persist.

I will say though.. the scam coins are getting pretty crazy. I had one shilled to me the other day:

27 trillion in circulation, unlimited supply cap, only 1 node, 25% of historical supply minted in the last 6 months, 1% of holders own 30%. It's called the US dollar. :ROFLMAO:

Have a look at history what happens with those conditions.

Last edited:
Back