Suggestion: Protect Pet

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
We can add protection to equipment so we don't accidentally tt it. How about putting same feature in for pets so we don't accidentally feed the pet we plan to work on leveling to the stable on accident when we juice the thousand other pets we aren't leveling.

Along with this you have show/hide equipped already in game... how about a show/hide protected so it's easier to sort inventory.

Last edited:
Agree and should also be extended to all items. Blueprints being an easy one to mess up on if you don’t have them in a book.
Having your EP4 print hiding in a group of basic bearing prints awaiting the TT can be a scary thought.
For now, use books, always.

I have also previously suggested being able to protect a quest from accidental deletion.

Totally agree, protect should be available for ALL items.
I was surprised to see that we can't protect pets, nor a lot of objects, like vehicles, clothes, etc...

Totally agree, protect should be available for ALL items.
I was surprised to see that we can't protect pets, nor a lot of objects, like vehicles, clothes, etc...
There really should be a standard way of presenting items. I don't understand why an object oriented program would have so many items with different behaviours. No wonder it's confusing. Sigh. Maybe one day EU will be great again.

I once accidentally juiced a levelled up speed-buffed Corinthian Kanin, which was a more expensive mistake than anything I've ever put in the TT, so yes, I very much support this suggestion, and the others about BPs etc.

Back