News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

So if im understanding this correctly, the ESI market and Mayhem gun market just got rekt.

Can anyone from MA confirm if mayhem-style competition is now removed as an element of the game moving forward?

ESI market is not rekt..

It's just way too high right now and has been for a while. There's been an influx of new players over the last couple years during Covid lockdowns and MA needs to drop more to get this mu back under control:

index.php

IMHO the "competition" was just to get more M token
revamping the M token reward as a step by step mission
there is no need for a "ladder"....
the mnore you shot the more chaqnce to loot a token is there
both "rare" = former P-token and normal
moreover finishing GOLD chain lead to 2265 token
let0s see at astart of mayhem the token per hour ....
and the cost of tools....
"cost are lowered"
token drop is "increased"
seems the best of possible worlds....
and christmas is 30 day grinding on top of halloweek.....

We will see when the prices are out at vendor, but i would expect increasement in price's, especially at PM/Rare token, like instead of 1-2 of them, now 10-20 of them will be necessary.
All just to make sure the best items not got just sold out at day 0 :)

Creatures in the Halloween Mayhem event instances may drop Halloween Strongboxes, which may contain a Halloween Ring 2021, amplifiers suitable for melee, ranged, and MindForce weapons, powerful enhancer pills, themed clothing, and more. Check the Classified Strongboxes page for info on the Halloween Strongbox and the Halloween Ring 2021.
Please update said page so we can see what are the actual MF amps and 2021 ring,
Thank you

this Mayhe, structure remove the need of players (Eson and Kiki i recall)
giving out for free skills and people buying ESI to chip out to stay in category
so ESI will be less important and skill will have some more value as a line of principle

i wonder rental services.....
without category importnance of trash ECO high DPS items is lower....
it will be an interesting month for prices of tools
DYNAMIC game.... i adore it...
eco modmerc and 2870 and imk2 are more important than ped burners now?
interesting to discover it

Wow.. the last part of eu that wasnt designed for bots is now the ultimate bots and no lifer paradise / adios to the competition, adios performance, adios strategy, welcome to 365 days of botting universe. RIP my e.u.

Please update said page so we can see what are the actual MF amps and 2021 ring,
Thank you
But you can see those amplifiers for MF weapons already lol:

• Mayhem M-Matrix Alpha (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 5%, Increased Evade Chance: 10%, Increased Dodge Chance: 10%, Trauma Mitigation: 10%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Beta (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 6%, Increased Evade Chance: 12%, Increased Dodge Chance: 12%, Trauma Mitigation: 12%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Gamma (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 7%, Increased Evade Chance: 16%, Increased Dodge Chance: 16%, Trauma Mitigation: 16%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Delta (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 8%, Increased Evade Chance: 20%, Increased Dodge Chance: 20%, Trauma Mitigation: 20%

But you can see those amplifiers for MF weapons already lol:

• Mayhem M-Matrix Alpha (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 5%, Increased Evade Chance: 10%, Increased Dodge Chance: 10%, Trauma Mitigation: 10%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Beta (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 6%, Increased Evade Chance: 12%, Increased Dodge Chance: 12%, Trauma Mitigation: 12%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Gamma (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 7%, Increased Evade Chance: 16%, Increased Dodge Chance: 16%, Trauma Mitigation: 16%
  • Mayhem M-Matrix Delta (L), Melee Attachment, Efficiency: 85, Lifesteal: 8%, Increased Evade Chance: 20%, Increased Dodge Chance: 20%, Trauma Mitigation: 20%
those are melle amps..... not MF

Wow.. the last part of eu that wasnt designed for bots is now the ultimate bots and no lifer paradise / adios to the competition, adios performance, adios strategy, welcome to 365 days of botting universe. RIP my e.u.
Right because turning a bot on for 24 hours is different than 10 hours? Seems like you're projecting a little bit. This is good for the game. Allows people besides the ubers to actually try and have fun and get rewards.

Right because turning a bot on for 24 hours is different than 10 hours? Seems like you're projecting a little bit. This is good for the game. Allows people besides the ubers to actually try and have fun and get rewards.
Rip to all those alt avatars in lower mayhem categories .....

Looks like an interesting change in direction.
Let's see if it's what the community wants and the changes that everyone has been asking for.

Halloween has always been my favorite so I'll check it out.

Right because turning a bot on for 24 hours is different than 10 hours? Seems like you're projecting a little bit. This is good for the game. Allows people besides the ubers to actually try and have fun and get
it is true
finally ppl can skill in peace dont need to stay in cat 9 for years
hope will be wepoans with req to lev 150-200+ to make players skill more to have a goal
loads of players will have a chance to get a decent weapon
middle players will have a goal to play more .
prices at those "miracle weapons " that print money will be decent again
traders will get fair share of rekt cuse they fucked this game for years ....
overwall many good changes in the game .

it is true
finally ppl can skill in peace dont need to stay in cat 9 for years
hope will be wepoans with req to lev 150-200+ to make players skill more to have a goal
loads of players will have a chance to get a decent weapon
middle players will have a goal to play more .
prices at those "miracle weapons " that print money will be decent again
traders will get fair share of rekt cuse they fucked this game for years ....
overwall many good changes in the game .
i know one guy who lost all his hair today or maybe went grey :D

Oh Wow!

That is exciting! :yay:
I can't wait to try it and I am wondering if a cloak will be dropped ?

"Thank you" for the re-vamping ( no pun intended ) of Halloween Mayhem.
I am really excited about participating and counting the days down.

:vampire:

Omg omg omg. Feel bad for the cat builds and their gear, however this change I believe makes it better for all. I now may have a chance at looting a rare token despite having a sub optimal setup for my cat level. This will give me more incentive to grind mayhem.

We are looking forward to this!!

Wow! Great change! Super hyped at the MF amps! Finaly!!!!!!!

Survive for as many stages as you can against increasingly dangerous waves of Zombie Mutants and Zombie Dogs. Dying, disconnecting or leaving will fail the stage. Stages can be repeated, but the listed rewards for each stage are only distributed for the initial completion. Repeating will however give a small amount of Mayhem Tokens, the amount depending on the stage.
So one single disconnect can completely ruin your chances on getting rewards? Seems a bit unfair you can’t retry it.
I lose my internet all the time, I just have crap coverage where I am. Hello from regional Australia.

So one single disconnect can completely ruin your chances on getting rewards? Seems a bit unfair you can’t retry it.
I lose my internet all the time, I just have crap coverage where I am. Hello from regional Australia.
You would just go back in though surely? Of course it will be annoying if you have got quite far through, but it wouldn't be hours wasted or anything if its similar to old survival.

And for every level you got past you would still get the reward to that point if I read it correctly. So if you were at lvl 5 but got killed/lagged/ dc'd - you would still get the rewards till that point. Then go back in, run that bit again and continue forward for more rewards.

You would just go back in though surely? Of course it will be annoying if you have got quite far through, but it wouldn't be hours wasted or anything if its similar to old survival.

And for every level you got past you would still get the reward to that point if I read it correctly. So if you were at lvl 5 but got killed/lagged/ dc'd - you would still get the rewards till that point. Then go back in, run that bit again and continue forward for more rewards.
*Yawns
Sorry it’s still pretty early where I live.
That makes more sense and makes me feel better. 😁

Ohoh regional aus? QLD here =) your net unstable over there?

People complained about usual suspects winning events and players cheating so MA just removed all competition. lootable pvp to be removed soon too

Ohoh regional aus? QLD here =) your net unstable over there?
Yep. Simply being 5km away from the town centre gives patchy coverage. Normally don’t notice it with typical internet usage. But EU hates it.

People complained about usual suspects winning events and players cheating so MA just removed all competition. lootable pvp to be removed soon too
Well when people cheated for multiple years and this community getting older, we don't need you old farts getting a heart attack when you come in 11th place.

ok Cool..

The ram horns probably a reskin of the horns from Monria, The deathmask probably a reskin of the already ingame one.

Last edited:
Back