News: Merry Mayhem 2022

2 weeks left

Anyone else just crashed and can't get back in?

Crashed in FFA. On relog i seem to have been relocated to Next Island. At least it's showing and downloading Next Island.

Once done i cannot login, getting message that Loadking failed and this indicates files may be corrupted.

Anyone else?

All instances are down atm… well you can’t get in if you try.
People still inside, but can’t get back in once you exit.

Yeah kind of sucks its out and not working on new year weekend. Thankfully it just happened. Will get fixed fast *crossses fingers*

Please sort this!! Saturday 31st Dec here today. A big mayhem session was in order, now I'm forced to catch up on some xbox 😅 missing prime mayhem time!

Downtime on a major public holiday is a 3:1 ratio of extended mayhem compo u realise 😜

!!!--- Bot Revolution ---!!!

🤖 00000001: We have rights, too!!
🤖 00000010: We want a 20 hour workday only!!!
🤖🤖🤖🤖: We need breaks!! We have rights!!! ...We need breaks!! We have rights!!!

🧑: Happy New Year !!!

Merry Mayhem 2022 has been extended by one day due to the server issues which affected the servers over the end of the year. New ending time is January 11th, 14:00 UTC. Original post has been updated.

Merry Mayhem 2022 has been extended by one day due to the server issues which affected the servers over the end of the year. New ending time is January 11th, 14:00 UTC. Original post has been updated.
Thank you team!

Yeah i know thanks mate :)

I ll start then
Almost 600k for me
My guess is that this will land you somewhere in the middle.

If I should come with a guestimate, I would say it would be somewhere in the area of

1. 2.5million
2. 1.7million
3. 1.4million
4-5 a bit short of a million
6-10 between 200k and 6k

But that's just my guestimate based on the looted points.

Back