Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

What is your
- looter,
- weapon eff

- and how much mu % do you get compared to your TO.
- What is the size of your TO?

All these do matter.
This bullshit is the reason I don't deposit.
Having to buy a weapon for 20k$ to not go broke in 1 month of playing.
It's simply a big money pit were only a lucky few manage to profit (of others).

Only reason to deposit would be to buy stuff to sellf for more. They only real way to make money (apart from some AFK super grinders).

Unless you simply dont mind to lose money on shooting the same mob all day. Fighting boredom with more boredom.

margins on hunting are slimmer and slimmer . without the lucky drop you are looking at 102-104% maybe ? . to grind for the lucky drop you need 20k+ $ setup to be able to sustain it . imagine a new player with 0 looter and limited(payed MU) gear . wonder what the new player retention % is .
the balance between hunting/mining crafting is broken and with even more UL gear drop will get worse as the players base is not growing .

zero trust in MA, still withdrawing. great fun! :)

For me it the simple reason of to low ROI Vs risk and time invested.

Lets say you put 30k USD in the game. This will get you one of the many guns that are available for 10-20k USD, rings, fap, armor and bankroll. Now, how much time do you need to put in to get some decent return, a lot.

There is a severe lack of base markup for me to grind with this setup so I am left to grind tokens and TWEN items. This grind however will help to decrease the value of the gear I just bought and will lower my ROI in the long run. And there is also the risk that I don't loot a TWEN item or rare tokens so I just get the decrease of the items I own. There is to much risk here for me.

As mentioned before I can just put this money in svaings (savings account, stocks/bonds) and get 2-8% and do nothing. A lot less risk and time invested is basically zero if you do passive investing in broad stock index

It's simply a big money pit were only a lucky few manage to profit (of others).

replace 'lucky' with 'smart', and it may make more sense.

deposit are only a faster way to reach certain goals

there is plenty of ways to profit, but most ppl aren't willing to put in the effort it requires, since ppl are typically lazy by nature

if you want results, you need to be willing to do more then other people are prepared to do, and after that, do more again

doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results, is the definition of stupidity

Last edited:
What makes me not deposit anymore?

The absolute failed state of their support team and its decisions. Locking accounts for arbitrary BS reasons while others can exploit the game 24/7 without repercussions. Sometimes it makes you question whether the support team even knows whats actually going on in their game. On top of that making a fuss about the most minimalist requests with zero intent of listening to the arguments being made in a ticket and the complete lack of respect towards their clientele by closing tickets with generic copy pasta and no actions taken. In over 26 years of online gaming I have NEVER had such a poor customer service experience when it comes to handling the most basic inquiries. Which speaks VOLUMES when you take into account the nature of this game as an RCE. If I had known about these red flags beforehand, I would've never spent a single penny and probably not even bothered installing. Which is a shame, because I DO like the game.

Last edited:
The snitches that cry to MA about questinable doings that makes profit :)

To me NR1 is the fact cheating is encouraged and no action is taken when the whole community says otherwhise.

The snitches that cry to MA about questinable doings that makes profit :)

To me NR1 is the fact cheating is encouraged and no action is taken when the whole community says otherwhise.
please inform us what kind of cheating you are talking about :)

One of the biggest problems in hunting is the limited markup you can loot.

If a mob has nice markup, 10 players with a mod nano can turnover more than 500k PED per day on that mob. Combine this with 40-50 of the other high DPS/eff players and markup will be destroyed in no-time. While 2% on spleen might be enough for some, it's not for the majority.

We have a much wider range of ring combinations now to achieve the 15% reload and 5% crit chance, which is good!

Time for weapons to come down more too. The cost of better gear is too high atm. Good that MA is releasing more and more affordable options for the medium player, most of the TWEN weapons won't be for the biggest grinders after all!

Looks like the top-tier weapons seem to be somewhat protected by MA
Yeah and the fact that 70% of the mobs in this game literally have NO MU and only drop tt food. Pretty annoying that there are so many unique mobs in this game that could drop unique loot yet they share 99% of their loottable with other mobs.

Yeah and the fact that 70% of the mobs in this game literally have NO MU and only drop tt food. Pretty annoying that there are so many unique mobs in this game that could drop unique loot yet they share 99% of their loottable with other mobs.

even different loot tables would not change much as everything is over-hunted in relation to crafting and as crafting is becoming more and more obsolete .
there is simply no use for att that crap .

For me it's due to lower income. More or less impossible to depo now.

I can see that some feel its quite useless to try to succeed since we are hammered in by some that Efficiency is the
most important thing. Imo it isn't. First thing to do is trying to figure out a balanced set up for the target we go for,
after that we can try to get highest possible Efficincy from whats accessable for us.
For those that say I'm wrong I use to say this: whats the point of having 98% efficiency if the damage we do can't even
lower the hp of the mob from its regen it have?
The point here is to feel not having a chance to get the gear that we "must" have makes it less interesting to depo.

When there are things to do in-game i deposit.

when the game is boring and there is no motivation to grind (like now) i withdrawal.

rinse and repeat.

A big thing is that the money I depo, even if I actually spent it wisely for the first time and kept it around for longer than a two day grind, isn't available back to my bank in a pinch should the need arise. These months man, despite the fees. :-o

I could go on a nice holiday for the cost of a weapon. I know which one I will remember more fondly when I'm old.

replace 'lucky' with 'smart', and it may make more sense.
or replace "smart" with "lack of life".
Or do you really think you need a big brain te figure out that you need a high eff weapon to hunt high MU mobs and hunt mobs 20 hours per day to profit?
Like entropia is a real brain braker game. :ROFLMAO:

The overall cost to play is a problem ( for me ! maybe not for you )

Hold on, before negative rep. I know, looter, eff, MU and bankrool, but unless i do the right things ( skill up hard looter and get huge eff weapon ) i know a "basic" 100 usd depo for playing won't last long ( in term of cost ), otherwise i would play 5-6 hours a day hunting at my lvl ( 80 ) instead of killing 20 hp mob.

Cost : I know what i must do, but do i want to pay the price for it ? Maybe... when a decent opportunity come.
But for now i don't see myself depo 1k USD per month to enjoy playing like crazy, when my income get greater with time ( my responsability ) maybe i will depo more.

Europe : things are not looking good at all in my country, i prefer to keep my cash in account / investment for now.

Weapon price : BP20 T5 sold for 26k, low claw for 23k, answell as few others deal like that, gl to sell me your 50k BC30. I see TWEN as an opportunity and maybe the weapon i'm looking for will be a TWEN weapon.

Time : Lack of time

Hotel : Trivago

I've deposited quite a bit when I was upgrading my kit. Now things have levelled off. I have a set amount of entertainment funds and sometimes when things are looking up in EU then MA gets that chunk O change. When I feel like I am in the game doldrums then those funds are better spent elsewhere, most recently on a new laptop.

I have limited time to play EU so I have to gauge where that time is spent and what kind of returns I am getting. I probably end up depositing more when I loot something that upgrades my avatar but takes new attachments, skills, and then later on tier upgrades. Right now the only thing on my short list is a number of tier upgrades, but they are nice to haves not necessities.

I play EU for enjoyment so I don't see an issue with depositing from time to time. If I just wanted to make PED I could sell off in-game assets and invest more in the exchange and deeds and spend more time painting in my studio. That thought has crossed my mind a lot recently, especially when loot is meh.

Noob: This game sucks, because Im always losing money and need to keep depositing.
Uber: You noob, you should buy a 20k$ rifle and 50k$ additional gear like rings etc. and then you will profit.

The same uber: Oh, I only depo sometimes when I blablabla. And I don't mind because it's a hobby and blablabla

Now what I don't understand is, if you have 100k$ invested in gear to make you profit, why on earth would you ever need to depo more?

What am I missing here? Why would any 2.0 weapon owner need to deposit if your uber gear makes you profit? :unsure:

Noob: This game sucks, because Im always losing money.
Uber: You noob, you should buy a 20k$ rifle and 50k$ additional gear like rings etc. and then you will profit.

The same uber: Oh, I only depo sometimes when I blablabla. And I don't mind because it's a hobby and blablabla

Now what I don't understand is, if you have 100k$ invested in gear to make you profit, why on earth would you ever need to depo more?

What am I missing here? Why would any 2.0 weapon owner need to deposit if your uber gear makes you profit? :unsure:
If you are smart you can profit with tt weapon and not everyone deposit for PEDS . Personally i would buy keys to open my looted boxes to get best value for my boxes but many have different reasons to depo ..

If you are smart you can profit with tt weapon and not everyone deposit for PEDS . Personally i would buy keys to open my looted boxes to get best value for my boxes but many have different reasons to depo ..
Can't wait to see how you profit with TT weapon, pls share with us your "smart" knowlege...

Can't wait to see how you profit with TT weapon, pls share with us your "smart" knowlege...
Dont even need to be smart for that, tt weapon on Vixen is profit.

Sure, go to vixen with the other 50 alts and bots and do the dumbest thing available in Entropia, that brings you no progress and kills your will to play and live. If that is the single/last option for someone without 50k usd invested in gear i add this then to my answer on why i choose to deposit less or not at all.

Sure, go to vixen with the other 50 alts and bots and do the dumbest thing available in Entropia, that brings you no progress and kills your will to play and live. If that is the single/last option for someone without 50k usd invested in gear i add this then to my answer on why i choose to deposit less or not at all.

I think the takeaway here is "There are opportunities, people are just too lazy"

Game turned to become heavy pay2win
I fully understand everyone who finds no Joy anymore...

But from my understanding its not mindark that causes the problem

Its a Mix about greed, ubers,resellers and the pure Imagination of people who Hold "items that are worth a ton" (they clearly not) atleast not amounts like 350k lol

But i do understand people who try to get riach as fuaq with entropia
Yeap this pretty much sums up everyone i know that have quitted, greedy resellers and hoarders and items becomes hard to get so resellers can become even greedier and MINDARK is sitting in a corner eating icecream anddont care or is just not aware of whats happening. Its just sad that so many heavy depositors left cuz of ppl who dont play the game at all and a naive company that dont release enough gear for ppl to use.

Sure, go to vixen with the other 50 alts and bots
Exactly what wanted to answer to the previous coments and yea profit with tt pistols posible you just need to find the mob and if i share the mob in public it won't be profitable from tomorrow :D

The boring shit that gives you no progress is generally what makes you money, the fun stuff doesn’t. That’s pretty much how most game economies work. Take RuneScape, it’s either XP, or Coin, generally not both. Players that want to be free donate their time, and players that want entertainment donate their money.

Back