News: Robot Mini Mayhem

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
mini_mayhem_2023.jpg

A mini mayhem has arrived to spice up the robot killing spree on Planet Calypso!

Mini Mayhem is a shorter version of the regular seasonal Mayhem events and is available for everyone. Participating gives you the opportunity to gain Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens in different locations during a shorter time period than seasonal Mayhems.

Robots of all types and maturities on Planet Calypso will have a chance to drop Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens, in addition to their normal loot.
Event Dates

Thursday, May 11, 10:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem begins
Monday, May 15, 13:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem ends

Good luck scrapping the robots!

Originally Posted Here

You will be sacked soon! @berthabot 🤣🤣

A mini mayhem has arrived to spice up the robot killing spree on Planet Calypso.
Mini Mayhem is a shorter version of the regular seasonal Mayhem events and is available for everyone.

Participating gives you the opportunity to gain Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens
in different locations during a shorter time period than seasonal Mayhems.
Robots of all types and maturities on Planet Calypso will have a chance to drop Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens, in addition to their normal loot.

IMO this "Mini-Mayhem"-thing is an anticipation : the future of Mayhems, therefore leaving the current 'close-Instance' format.
I fully support this (especially if extended to ALL mob-types on Calypso).

Last edited:
IMO this "Mini-Mayhem"-thing is an anticipation : the future of Mayhems, therefore leaving the current 'close-Instance' format.
Lol

List of all the robots on Calypso:
gks4Vyz.png

Is it switched on? Would be cool to have a server announcement or a screen splash :)
I'm paranoid it isn't switch on lol, No token so far.

Nvm one just dropped lol

Is it switched on? Would be cool to have a server announcement or a screen splash :)
I'm paranoid it isn't switch lol, No token so far.
Keep shooting. Eventualy u will get 1 :)

I changed my comment because Pandora is to slow respawn. We need big spawns.

Last edited:
lmao - so is this event where they just add tokens to robot spawns that already exist? XD

This.

Not a coincidence that EUT dropping from all mobs.. I wouldn’t be surprised if eventually mayhem is just a period and tokens drop from anymob, any profession.

Where are the drokas Mindark? The best natural spawn is invaded by warlocks and it doesn't seem to be any new one?

are there actualy some warlock gen 01 spawns? I hate how they massacred hadesheim :(

Yup was just writing same thing, warlocks starts from 07. Damn you and your fast fingers Draniie!

havent hunted them that much but still codex is on 8 so i must be blind :p
Maybe this will answer your question better

"The lowest maturity of a Warlock in Entropia Universe is 10. This means that a player must be at least level 10 to create a Warlock character. Warlocks are a powerful class that can deal a lot of damage, but they are also very fragile. They are best suited for players who are experienced in the game and who know how to play defensively.
Here are some of the benefits of playing a Warlock:
  • They have a lot of damage output.
  • They can summon powerful creatures to fight alongside them.
  • They have access to a variety of spells that can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes.
Here are some of the drawbacks of playing a Warlock:
  • They are very fragile.
  • They require a lot of skill to play effectively.
  • They can be expensive to gear up.
Overall, Warlocks are a powerful class that can be a lot of fun to play. However, they are not for everyone. Players who are new to the game or who are not experienced in playing defensively should probably choose a different class."

God even the good A.I's suck.

Back