Making money IN EU Amendment

Koyumi

Mature
Society
Rat Pack
Koyumi Wildcat Mishima
Heyas all, I'm a noob... obviously... but I'm doing quite well.an example is a recent cash depsoit for 200 peds that I used to start up a hunt of Exarosaurs in Twin peaks,I made back the 200 peds and another 100 plus. and could have posted an even higher gain but was not willing to be greedy when auctioning an ESI looted there.

So you ask how??? It's simple.. as Pinky stated there are many difficult but nessesary steps. but as a hunter,there are ways to..... shorten... and improve those odds of making peds. now Step one is obvious, skilling... expensive right??? yah... it's not cheap.. even with a piddly opalo or omegaton.. (popgun I call it). buuuut... start on quickly killed mobs like Kiba young.. it's a start... then try to hunt with a team... I have been very fortunate enough to find a wonderfull person ingame.. not my mentor.. tho he is nice as well.. who has helped me without reservation by taking me on hunts solely to skill... and not only allowed me substantial loot for free,but gave me ammo and healed me as I skilled on tough mobs. this helped me greatly in raising my combat skills quite rapidly. When i joined my Soc.NBK. and no.. i'm not adverting for them.. I was often taken on team hunts. a good Soc should help a lot in that area.. as did NBK for myself. now I'm still not a super Uber hunter.. far from it... but I can now get at least a break even if not outright profitable hunt in. manily due to good, kind hearted people assisting me in SKilling my hunting/combat skills through team hunts. and allowing queued loot . I know finding such people is not easy nor a Soc that would act as good as my fellow NBK mates
Not to denigrate other Soc's as that isn't my aim. just stating a point nothing more so don't take this as a flame . However there ARE many such people and Soc's out there who are wonderfull it's just the finding that is not always easy.Find those people and Soc's... and they WILL assist you in greatly improving your skills a lot faster..and even cheaper than normal. (my first trip mining was paid for by another person) not a pec out of my pocket. so you see.. a hard earned hard fought income can be easier obtained than you would expect. thanks to the help of good people of EU ,not all players are greedy or bad.. many are wonderfull and will go above and beyond the call to assist a noob. have faith, have fun and look out for that angel over your shoulder. He/She might have your best intrests in mind.
P.S. Lootius Maximus!!! :ahh: :ahh: :yay:

I'm glad tyou are enjoying your PE experience and things are going well.

Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Soak it in. Concentrate on that feeling.

Savor it.

Save it.

It will help you draw that feeling up when the loot goes pear-shaped and you find yourself selling your armor for ammo ;)

PE is a rollercoatser with ups and down and we'd have many more players if people could use their successes to help them get through the lean times. Not just PEDS, but good feelings.

Good luck, keep it up and we hope to see you for a long time to come...

:grouphug:

Yes it is defienetly a roller coaster. Last week I had 4 globals. This week I am not even making back a 1/4th of what I'm putting in for hunting.

:yay:

Im glad you're having such a nice time and have found nice people to lighten up your Entropia days!

Like Frigid said, enjoy it!

As a newcomer there is so much to explore, the cities, outbacks, the creatures strength, the loots, the equipment, and so many experiences to be had, like the first hidden skill you unlock or the very first time you kill a specific creature that has been chasing you to death before. :)

Best of luck to you, hope you keep on having good times! :wtg:

Heyas all, I'm a noob... obviously... but I'm doing quite well.an example is a recent cash depsoit for 200 peds that I used to start up a hunt of Exarosaurs in Twin peaks,I made back the 200 peds and another 100 plus. and could have posted an even higher gain but was not willing to be greedy when auctioning an ESI looted there.

I also looted a ESI during my first weeks. Now 1,5 years later I have done 2 ESI's all in all. So I don't think you will take your first time as a template for the rest of your EU life. Check my blog of 2006 or Global listing and you will see that globals doesn't come so often... But the game is evolving and I have starting to get about a global every week now. Could depend on my skills or changes in the loot settings:confused:

To the thread starter:
You speak of "making money", but that implies productivity. "Taking money" seems more appropriate, based on your post. You speak of getting unearned loot, free ammo, free bombs, etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I think that you are deluding yourself, just a little.

The point is that you should not speak of profitability, (or at least be realistic enough to call it something else), until it no longer depends on the charity of other players.

To the thread starter:
You speak of "making money", but that implies productivity. "Taking money" seems more appropriate, based on your post. You speak of getting unearned loot, free ammo, free bombs, etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I think that you are deluding yourself, just a little.

The point is that you should not speak of profitability, (or at least be realistic enough to call it something else), until it no longer depends on the charity of other players.

RIGHT!!!:wtg: :wtg:

Big giggles

Okies.. just to set the record straight. I meant "profitable" as in peds made not real world $$$ only hope that comes soon. :yay: But for now, I do seem to be having a good run of fortunate luck.. (even get called super lucky)I know I'll have dry spells..and have.. but I try to shift hunting to mining if my hunts go dry.. make a few extra peds.. buy some more ammo.. and try a hunt later . It works or doesn't... but I'm having fun one way or another. I won't delude myself.. I know how things can go in EU.. my Mentor has had himself quite a dry spell.. and wierdly.. I was making more peds than he was.. till he hit a nice HOF. (I'll get one soon... *crosses fingers*)
I do find that people who help you out selflessly though, and good Soc's (make sure they are not dirty gym Soc's*snickers*) are a godsend to noobies looking to skill up quick and cheaply.

I'm sorry to admit it, but the luck can and will often switch to the "not so lucky"

Glad to hear that you having fun like the rest of us:)

Good luck

Back