Recent content by 121105

1. 1

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

add Harmless Cool Fire Handyman and Mrs Cool Fire
  2. 1

Selling: MiniMe's Enhancer Blueprint Collection 82 total SB 1Ped

would think it already has to be the record :) and good luck with the bidding, hope you win it in the end
  3. 1

Selling: MiniMe's Enhancer Blueprint Collection 82 total SB 1Ped

anyone know what the longest running one week snipe rule auction on the forum is?
  4. 1

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

big trox la west of PVP 4 down in sw corner of amethera
  5. 1

Selling: L regen chips

it is only a ten ped loss if you tt them :) but maybe someone overbids you
  6. 1

Horrible stuff happened when reading PCF...

thought the question was about horrible things that happened ;) I am ready for horrible things like 2 out of 3 mobs global :)
  7. 1

Achievement: Perhaps nothing great but for me it was it one of the goals.

nice accomplishment, I will probably never get there :)
  8. 1

Selling: Enhancer Blueprint Collection 30 Total. 3 Day Auction Start Bid is 1 PED!!!!

unclemo can you respond to the friend request I sent you, I am unable to send a second one. Also need to know what planet you are on so I can meet up with you to pick up the bps thanks, cool fire
  9. 1

Selling: Enhancer Blueprint Collection 30 Total. 3 Day Auction Start Bid is 1 PED!!!!

friend request sent yesterday, what planet are you currently on?
  10. 1

Selling: Spring Sale -Rare items, Unique items and Nice toys

[ Even the free shit is hard to sale! LOL :lolup:
  11. 1

What is your MBTI type?

Your personality type: ESTP. Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (11%), Energy - Observant (33%), Nature - Thinking (29%), Tactics - Prospecting (15%), Identity - Assertive (55%). hmmm...
  12. 1

Selling: Armor Plate Auction 5 sets-3B-4A-5B-6A-6b 3 Day Liquidation Auction!

yes unfortunate, I had the 72 hour bid, emailed seller but did not hear back from him, then check back later and see his post of 2hr limit, so .....
  13. 1

Selling: Armor Plate Auction 5 sets-3B-4A-5B-6A-6b 3 Day Liquidation Auction!

if the auction did not end at 72 hours... then 220 harmless cool fire
Back