Selling: Armor Plate Auction 5 sets-3B-4A-5B-6A-6b 3 Day Liquidation Auction!

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Greetings Entropians,

Welcome to this liquidation auction featuring 5 sets of Armor Plating. There are seven plates per set for a total of 35 items. The plates are 3B's, 4A's, 5B's, 6A's, and 6B's. Current TT value is 801.5 PED. These plates are staple items to have as a hunter and this is an excellent opportunity to supplement your collection.

The auction will start at TT value and has a buyout of TT + 400 which is under current market rates. (Also I would take one CLD for all) Please bid in 10 PED increments.

There is no reserve and this auction will last for 72 hours from this post. Auction will end 2 hours after final bid. I will be monitoring this thread but please send me an email if you choose the buyout option as I am rarely in game. Please no extemporaneous comments. I will not be selling separately thank you.

Good luck with the auction and happy bidding!

Luri UncleMo Nightshade

Current High Bidder is - Lucky A @ TT+225

Last edited:
Greetings Entropians,

Welcome to this liquidation auction featuring 5 sets of Armor Plating. There are seven plates per set for a total of 35 items. The plates are 3B's, 4A's, 5B's, 6A's, and 6B's. Current TT value is 801.5 PED. These plates are staple items to have as a hunter and this is an excellent opportunity to supplement your collection.

The auction will start at TT value and has a buyout of TT + 400 which is under current market rates. (Also I would take one CLD for all) Please bid in 10 PED increments.

There is no reserve and this auction will last for 72 hours from this post.
I will be monitoring this thread but please send me an email if you choose the buyout option as I am rarely in game. Please no extemporaneous comments. I will not be selling separately thank you.

Good luck with the auction and happy bidding!

Luri UncleMo Nightshade
chosenfewdaoc@yahoo.com

Current High Bidder is - The TT Machine

tt +10
harmless cool fire handyman

New high bid.

+90

too short

+ 130

harmless cool fire handyman

+160
Harmless

if the auction did not end at 72 hours... then 220

harmless cool fire

In order to be fair I have to add the rule. "Auction will end 2 hours after final bid." I am sorry I didn't put this in earlier but this is fairly standard for auctions.

72h are up, 2h from last bid are up, ain't gonna take this further - seller's call

yes unfortunate, I had the 72 hour bid, emailed seller but did not hear back from him, then check back later and see his post of 2hr limit, so .....

72h are up, 2h from last bid are up, ain't gonna take this further - seller's call

Yea. +225 is the final bid to be fair.

Transaction complete.

/thread

Last edited:
Back