Recent content by 711

1. 711

FYI: AMA Format & Guidelines

Members can submit one question thread in this AMA sub-forum before the submission deadline listed below. During the submission period, thread replies are disabled. Once the live answer session begins on Friday, thread replies will be enabled so that discussions can be held by the community in...
  2. 711

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

***MOD NOTE*** The following line has been edited to match the updated official VU notes:
  3. 711

Can't See Embedded Media in Posts

It seems that only the posts of Naomi contain quotes of posts with embedded media added that do not appear in the original. Those posts with quotes also show that Naomi has edited those posts, perhaps to add the embed content. Very odd :unsure:
  4. 711

Selling: Rings, Rare Weapon and Rare Armours

We have received multiple reports that the items listed in the opening post are listed on the in-game auction and that when members contact you about the items, you instruct them to bid on the auction. This is not allowed on PCF: :locked: Any further violations of this forum rule will result...
  5. 711

Time - AM and PM

12PM is noon. To remember, just realize that PM stands for "post meridiem" which is Latin for "after the middle of the day" (not "middle of the night"). ;)
  6. 711

Time - AM and PM

Except that over 50% of PCF members and visitors are from North America... Also, the vast majority of PCF members and visitors understand AM/PM, whereas a significant portion of North Americans (again, over 50% of the userbase) are quite unfamiliar with 24-hour timestamps. Thus, it makes sense...
  7. 711

Time - AM and PM

Unfortunately, the time and date formats are a global setting for the whole forum. I will investigate add-ons to see if there is a way for members to select their preferred time/date format.
  8. 711

Edit Thread Title

Changing the title of a thread does not break existing links. Such links include a unique thread ID in the URL which the forum uses to display the correct thread.
  9. 711

Is entropiawiki.com down?

I have corrected the issue on the server (crashed database table). EntropiaWiki should be running smoothly again.
  10. 711

Is entropiawiki.com down?

Thanks for reporting, I am investigating the issue.
  11. 711

www.CalypsoMap.com

Great work on the CalypsoMap website! Sticky threads are usually reserved for especially informative content that is posted in a thread or forum section and resides here on PCF, as opposed to reviews, references or descriptions of external websites or resources. Your EntropiaMap.com website is...
  12. calypsomapcom.gif

calypsomapcom.gif

13. 711

PCF Forum Migration Complete

I am investigating various options for making the process of embedding a Gallery image into a thread or post as streamlined as possible. The drag-and-drop functionality I think you are referring to (similar to how you can drag a file from your PC into a Gmail message) is not really ideal for a...
  14. 711

Mob Index Button

The navigation bar at the top of the forum is for navigating general website features and locations, not for shortcuts to specific subforums or threads. If the creatures index thread is a page you find yourself visiting often, you might consider bookmarking it for easy access. All external...
  15. 711

Mob Index Button

I have restored the alphabetical sort order for the Creatures forum.