Recent content by 8EyeSi

1. 8

The end of PE....2

nice one eps, very clever. luckily most people arnt like you.
  2. 8

The end of PE....2

I wonder if they 'loaned' it for x years, or were garentted x years use of the station.
  3. 8

The end of PE....2

very good point pretender, those groups investing 1000's of USD in islands and stuff, i wonder if they have a contract saying about the life of PE Or if it was to close, weather they would get a percentage of the money back depending on how long it was up after the buy.
  4. 8

The end of PE....2

lighten up..... i understand the very defencive stance youve taken here, instead of just going with the flow and adding an opnion, chill out man. i conclude from this that most of the people who expressed an opnion, are putting any thought of PE closing, out of thier minds, and maybe cant face...
  5. 8

The end of PE....2

Kerham, A healthy debat, will always look at the positives and negative points, the good and bad. I dont see how any manipulation can be going on here, when im asking for views, thoughts on my original point. Clearly the mere thought of what i suggested hurts you deeply. and in a way youve got...
  6. 8

The end of PE....2

thanks whistrel, for understanding
  7. 8

The end of PE....2

Kerham, Was just a innocent thought. I was just genuinely interested how people would react, and weather people had thought how they would feel if that should happen. Im not conduction any survey, just purely interested in opnions. And i wouldnt make a good wife ;-) If MA keep on top of the...
  8. 8

The end of PE....2

Shame i was enjoying that thread about "the end of PE", there was only 1 flame and the rest was an interesting discussion about peoples views. Any chance we can have it turned back on? And i didnt get a chance to reply to peoples answers, they might think me rude? Thanks again Si.
  9. 8

The end of PE

Personally speaking i would love a game type like this but in a more realistic situation, like in a proper city, with all the things that go on in a city, (really just like the GTA series but done in a PE game type.
  10. 8

The end of PE

Im as sarcasmistic as they come and i didnt get it lol never mind man, us Engerlish are weird
  11. 8

The end of PE

Quote Originally Posted by 8EyeSi id call it realisium glad to meet a sauce-latin speaker. say, u are that much interested in my feelings if that or no? well if u also be blonde and nice built u'd qualify for my wife position Si... wtf?????????????
  12. 8

The end of PE

lol ultimababe, youve almost convinced yourself there.
  13. 8

The end of PE

id call it realisium
  14. 8

The end of PE

I could imagine there would be many angry people, angry at having invested hours and lots of money getting to thier status level, and to have it all pulled away. What happens with most games is a better version of a similar game comes out, everyone ditches the old one and migrates to the new...
  15. 8

The end of PE

ok....lots of people are very attached to PE and to there Avatar, skills, and investment in equipment. How will these people feel when PE is pulled, shut down, finished with..... Have mind ark giving this game a shelf life? How would you feel if it was closed down next week? Si
Back