Recent content by 9er9er

1. 9

Virtual Tycoon

I would like to add... - Unable to craft (F) Armor. It only allows for (m), and if you select (F) it will produce a (m) piece.
  2. 9

Virtual Tycoon

So I have been using this for a while now... Here's some improvements needed: - Ability to partial search item name on auction without losing connectivity to server (needs auction optimization) - Trade Terminal?? You can not buy empty enhancer components or probes to craft with. - Storage...
  3. 9

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register The Great ◊ÐідмоηĐ◊ Adventure !Register Ultimate Entropia Services
  4. 9

The Adventure Series

Yeah, I changed the Harness I was going to craft and adjusted the ingredients above. :)
  5. 9

The Adventure Series

Round 1 - 28/08/2013 Coming a little later than soon.
  6. 9

The Adventure Series

Coming Soon.
  7. 9

Selling: unL Blueprints with bpqr = 100

When does the bidding end?
  8. 9

Tiering the Rookie TerraMaster

Tier 1: Animal Muscle Oil: 931 Simple I Conductors: 133 Pile Of Garnets: 266 Blazar Fragments: 532 Tier I Components: 252 Cost: 132.94 ped Does this seem just a little 'much' ?
  9. 9

Question: Has anyone ever globalled/hoffed with Rookie Mining Gear?

Just curious to know if anyone has ever had it happen? The largest claim I've seen so far is III. Mostly all I, II. Would adding a Level 1 Light Amp to the mix change anything?
  10. 9

Selling: Nemesis armor set (M)

Entire set going for TT+807.8 on auction right now. (5 pieces are tier 1) Are you taking bids or is this strickly a Buy Out?
  11. 9

Entropedia: Armor vs Mobs

Can someone please explain why I CAN NOT sort my armor sets by Decay? After I load up an armor set, I click Decay to sort it by amount of decay it causes to my armor set. When I click this, the column does not sort as you would think (grouping all the 0.000s, 0.001s, etc etc) it sorts in some...
  12. 9

"Gambling" : U.S.A. Legal Definition

I'm sorry, but not knowing the mechanics of the game completely leaves it up to chance. Almost every action you make in game is blind. MindArk has left too much information in the dark. You put money, just like any game of chance and your decision on what to do with that money is based on your...
  13. 9

MA should allow avatar sales

After sale of Avatar, MA changes Avatar name/looks to buyers Avatar name/looks or simply transfers all skills and items. Example: John John Doe purchases Henry Big Stick. John John Doe now inherits all skills/items of Henry Big Stick. Henry Big Stick is deleted. John John Doe remains.
  14. 9

Scammer Alert

Twin Peaks - {removed} Check your prices. 500% on Rugaritz? .05% on Animal Oils? 115% on Pyrite? Please let your Society Members know, especially the new players. It's not nice to be ripped off, especially new players with little concept of the market.
  15. 9

Team Hunting and Game Crashes

Did you know that if you're in a team and you are disconnected while killing a creature and your team continues to kill the creature and loots it you do not get any credit for the damage you did once you reconnect(as in no loot rewarded)? The game crashed on me, no fault of my own and this is...
Back