Team Hunting and Game Crashes

9er9er

Mature
Did you know that if you're in a team and you are disconnected while killing a creature and your team continues to kill the creature and loots it you do not get any credit for the damage you did once you reconnect(as in no loot rewarded)?

The game crashed on me, no fault of my own and this is the outcome. It seems kind of ridiculous. Seeing as there is a timer when you disconnect and do not return you are booted from the team automatically, why if you return before that timer you are not credited?

ya..had that happen to me a few times today..its crap

You do receive "credit" for the kill. Unless they changed the way team loots are now determined, you always have a chance to loot something for shooting one shot. You probably lagged too much before crashing and your shots didn't register. This is the only possible explanation..

If you don't believe me then set your settings to the loot setting that rotates loots to different members of the team. Log out and have the team kill something. I guarantee you that you will receive loot while being off line.

~Danimal

Back