Recent content by aia

1. A

FYI: All avatars who complete The Enigma Keys are permanently stuck with ED-5 keys

You could try the trade terminal for those. Usually you can discard untradeable items in trade terminal, but you will get nothing back (you'll get a popup about that). Contacting support is if trade terminal won't accept it at all. Edit: One of my ED-5 keys wasn't disposable in trade terminal...
  2. A

MA is leading an unfair game

I have a vague memory of the way some resellers managed the auction for CLDs: Normally, they would up the prices regularily by, say, 10 ped. However, if Another player (normal player, not reseller) put his CLDs in auction, then the reseller would list more CLDs in auction slightly below that...
  3. A

Which User Interface should be Overhauled next?

It would be nice if you weren't insta-killed when stepping out of ship after landing from space .) Especially on Calypso where there is a bit of Walking distance between the revival (near North gate of wall) and where ship stands (at top of mall; a Place to which you can't use TP-chip). And...
  4. A

Which User Interface should be Overhauled next?

There are several things I'd like to get fixed. The first two probably very few people stumble upon: - Since friend list interface got changed, the worm hole dialogue got bugged so it doesn't list the friends who was logged in when (Before) you logged on. - Occasionally, when using Rakzum's...
  5. A

FYI: All avatars who complete The Enigma Keys are permanently stuck with ED-5 keys

I Think you can get rid of them by contacting support and ask them to discard them from your inventory. (There was a simular thing Before with "Medkits" from rocktropia Arctic mission.)
  6. A

Renting Windows

We had that situation for a while during VU9 with the "spacechips" (hangars). For some time it was possibly to safely rent out the hangars. What happened: Price of hangars Went from 40k:ish to 140k:ish PEDs. The hangar owners charged a price of 100 ped/day or 500 ped/week, which in its turned...
  7. A

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

Just a thought, maybe it was a desperate measure from MA to rid the land area of sweat bots.
  8. A

You mean, you are 100% sure you have not done anything that MA(*) consider can be breaking any rule; or do you mean more specificly that you have not traded any item that is considered rare or having a market value of more than (say) 10000 PEDs? And that you haven't been transferring a larger...
  9. A

Wondering, are you connected to "xpronto" or "xsample" somehow? As for the wait of paperwork belonging to someone else: Let's say a player B scammed player A, and player B got a lot of PEDs for it, or scammed player A off an unique item. Then player B trades player C, giving player C that...
  10. A

Question: I would like to know

I used to love NI, until the former official owner said thanks and goodbye on his private closed facebook page. Sure, it's kind of semi-official that the group that owns half of the land areas on Amethera is helping MA with developing NI, but it would be nice to get some official information...
  11. A

Dev Notes #19 - Item Dropping Changes

One thing I thought about (when someone mentioned newbie alt armies for the purpose of farming freebies) was that having a limit of, say,30 agility needed to drop something in public. That would also stop beginners from dropping items publicly by mistake. Also maybe a limit of say 1 item per...
  12. A

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Long time ago, I Think there was a rumor World-dropped item got "cleaned up" at major VUs. Not sure how/if/when it applies. A reason could be not to leave unreacheble items mid-air when map (elevation of ground level) Changes.
  13. A

Lets see if MindArk does anything about harassment

There is somewhere a text like, "You may not claim an affiliation with MA unless you relly have one". Edit: It's under Point 1: or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one.
  14. A

Question: This seems ... wrong.

What about spiders (South/)west of Minopolis?
  15. A

What happened to content releases? What happened to the Athena area overhaul?

They just implemented it on other places; like Cape Corinth. Personally I like the strangeness of the Athena area; pity they made it unusable with the "No vehicle"-zone that came with the Buildings they set up and set "no access" to. Before it was acutally possible to spawn a ship next to TP...
Back