Recent content by alinardo

1. A

FYI: Entropia on a $15 a month budget the BlackHawk way, Alinarda's take

Well, I keep starting a hunt then cutting it short after a lot of no looters. Also feeling a bit down knowing I will never loot an SGA item. Been sweating and regetting some tps while regrouping for now. I think I will just try and push through a hunt soon anyway, maybe that is the only...
  2. A

Selling: PEAuction.com

Sold at the bo
  3. A

Run #6 Exa and Daikba 61.78 weapons costs 3.02 armor decay 30.50 loot 47% return shortblades to 868
  4. A

Run #5 Exa and Daikiba 52.38 weapons decay 2.37 armor decay 59.51 in loot 109% return
  5. A

Was hoping he would have chimed in by now. Ah well. Also looks like I need to find a soc.
  6. A

Run #4 Exas again. 53.66 weapons 0.47 healing 5.44 armor 34.38 in loot shortblades to 582 (58% return) Well, at least the return has been getting better.
  7. A

Any small ranged weapon should work, the m2100 uses less ammo though. Unless BlackHawk chimes in though, guess I need to stick to the guide.
  8. A

Run #3 47.42 weapon decay 2.36 armordecay 27.75 in loot shortblades to 482 (55% return) I think one thing I would try if I was doing this on my own instead of following Blackhawks guide, would be to get the m2100 or some small ranged weapon that I can use to help peel individual...
  9. A

Run #2 2.68 ped armor decay 47.78 ped weapon decay 25.24 in loot shortblades to 348 (50% return) cut it short again.
  10. A

Thanks everyone, going to be hard to catch up! BTW, how are people tracking their returns, I think a better way must exists then what I am doing for tallying up the results at the end of a run.
  11. A

Buying: Wanted, Pixe Thigh Gurad (F)

I had , the times I checked, the item was only listed with at least 4 days left,and no buyout. Was hoping to get it faster. Finally one showed up while I was looking with a reasonble buy out, so have it now.
  12. A

phase 2 Started with the short blades finally with a small run: Run #1 Exadors 4.52 ped armor decay 40.48 weapon decay +450 skills 26.72 in loot (59% return) shortblades is now 193
  13. A

Buying: Wanted, Pixe Thigh Gurad (F)

I need one more armour part to complete my set. I would like to buy Pixie Thigh Guard(F).
  14. A

Back! Happy Holidays. VU 10 proved to be more of an obsticale then I had imagined. It would not run on my computer. When I tried to install a new video card the computer stopped working. For the holidays some friends have donated some old parts they had and assembled them into a working...
  15. A

It is official the tp chips will not work at first. Only question is how long it will be till the release that fixes them.
Back