FYI: Entropia on a $15 a month budget the BlackHawk way, Alinarda's take

If the rumours about no TP chips working in the new VU are true, I feel sorry for you guys.

GL!

It is official the tp chips will not work at first. Only question is how long it will be till the release that fixes them.

Back!

Happy Holidays.

VU 10 proved to be more of an obsticale then I had imagined. It would not
run on my computer. When I tried to install a new video card the computer stopped
working. For the holidays some friends have donated some old parts they had and
assembled them into a working computer for me. I logged in and tried to remember
where I had left off. So I am back in the game. Seems I still need to get a pixe
thigh guard.

Welcome back in game

wb, hope your new setup lasts for you.

gl,

narfi

welcome back. Good to see the possibility of another following Jennson's footsteps.

Nice to see you back!
Rush, rush! Come catch up with us ;)

phase 2

Started with the short blades finally with a small run:

Run #1
Exadors

4.52 ped armor decay

40.48 weapon decay

+450 skills

26.72 in loot (59% return)

shortblades is now 193

Started with the short blades finally with a small run:

+450 skills

Hehe ... those were the days :laugh:

Go go go alinardo! GL and don't hesitate to contact Jennson or me ... or BH ;)

Welcome back in game

wb, hope your new setup lasts for you.

gl,

narfi

welcome back. Good to see the possibility of another following Jennson's footsteps.

Nice to see you back!
Rush, rush! Come catch up with us ;)

Thanks everyone, going to be hard to catch up!

BTW, how are people tracking their returns, I think a better way must exists then what I am doing for tallying up the results at the end of a run.

Run #2

2.68 ped armor decay
47.78 ped weapon decay

25.24 in loot

shortblades to 348

(50% return)

cut it short again.

Run #3

47.42 weapon decay

2.36 armordecay

27.75 in loot

shortblades to 482

(55% return)

I think one thing I would try if I was doing this on my own instead of following Blackhawks guide, would be to get the m2100 or some small ranged weapon that I can use to help peel individual mobs away from a pack and perhaps also use as a finisher as mentioned in Alices's guide.

Run #3

47.42 weapon decay

2.36 armordecay

27.75 in loot

shortblades to 482

(55% return)

I think one thing I would try if I was doing this on my own instead of following Blackhawks guide, would be to get the m2100 or some small ranged weapon that I can use to help peel individual mobs away from a pack and perhaps also use as a finisher as mentioned in Alices's guide.

I'd get the basic opalo for that. I carry one around with me so i can pull them out of a pack and if I need to finish things off.

I'd get the basic opalo for that. I carry one around with me so i can pull them out of a pack and if I need to finish things off.

Any small ranged weapon should work, the m2100 uses less ammo though.

Unless BlackHawk chimes in though, guess I need to stick to the guide.

Run #4

Exas again.

53.66 weapons
0.47 healing
5.44 armor

34.38 in loot

shortblades to 582

(58% return)

Well, at least the return has been getting better.

Any small ranged weapon should work, the m2100 uses less ammo though.

Unless BlackHawk chimes in though, guess I need to stick to the guide.

Ah yeah sorry I forgot you were also following BlackHawk's guide. I am too though I've got an opalo for tagging. I only use it for larger groups so not very often per hunt but it helps on the armour decay. Maybe see what he says but I'd say if you are fairly sure it is going to make you more eco long run its worth it.

Was hoping he would have chimed in by now. Ah well.

Also looks like I need to find a soc.

Run #5

Exa and Daikiba

52.38 weapons decay
2.37 armor decay
59.51 in loot

109% return

Was hoping he would have chimed in by now. Ah well.

Also looks like I need to find a soc.

You could always send him a pm here. I'm sure that he would be mroe than willing to give you some advice.

Well,

I keep starting a hunt then cutting it short after a lot of no looters.

Also feeling a bit down knowing I will never loot an SGA item.

Been sweating and regetting some tps while regrouping for now.

I think I will just try and push through a hunt soon anyway, maybe that is the only way past the bad loot cycle.

Well,

I keep starting a hunt then cutting it short after a lot of no looters.

Also feeling a bit down knowing I will never loot an SGA item.

Been sweating and regetting some tps while regrouping for now.

I think I will just try and push through a hunt soon anyway, maybe that is the only way past the bad loot cycle.

The first few runs when the tt sword isn't maxed yet are always much harder. You waste so much in misses and doing low damage that it can feel really frustrating. It does get better though.

Good luck with it, Sounds interesting =) Subscribing

Its frustrating sometimes, the worst thing you can do however, is stop when loots bad, with hunts under 3-500ped ammo/decay it only takes a few good 3-40 pedders to make it great!

DONT STOP!!!!!

Interesting quest. Good luck with the experiment!

By the way: I read the Blackhawk's guide and have a question. Is that how he did it? Or it's just a guide for new players that he thinks will work for making profit?

Last edited:
Back