Recent content by Azuris

1. Azuris

Help: Using the right weapon for my skill

Hi Wizz, Some good considerations. Using the right weapon for the mob makes sense. Though is there a glorious chart that states the best weapon against certain mobs? I guess what I'm looking for is to use the most efficient weapon I can for my skills AND find the mob that matches that weapon...
  2. Azuris

Selling: Adjusted a105

Item link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=147 B/O: TT+1200
  3. Azuris

This makes a lot of sense. Thanks everyone for your tips!
  4. Azuris

Hi All, So I've been referencing the SIB charts and Weapon Compare tools but still super unclear on what weapon I should be using for my skills. For example as a lvl25 Laser Sniper (profession) what would the best weapon for that which gives good eco+skill bonuses? Should I take into account...
  5. Azuris

Buying: Eon (M,L)

Hey if anyone has Eon Limited armor parts lying around I'd be keen to buy it at a fair price. Looking for everything but arms atm. Thanks!
  6. Azuris

FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

So that's why you offered +700 ? lolol and I'm the scammer. :confused: FYI I have no idea what the market is. I came back after 5-6 year hiatus. Get back in your box buddy.
  7. Azuris

Lol yea that guy trying to make a quick buck trying to dumb it down as much as he can and trying to bully me through PMs, pestering me for days when I didn't respond. Buddy I knew you were a scumbag and that was just a special price for you.
  8. Azuris

Adjusted A&P Series Hero: 64.3% ECO
  9. Azuris

Info: Spectra recruting miners

Got room for an old timer? Hey, I'm a returning old school miner that took a very long break. (started back in 2003) Alas all of my existing society members (which used to be quite well known back in the day) is now completely inactive. So while I'm getting back into the grips of all the...
  10. Azuris

Selling: Adjusted A&P Series Hero

Selling Adjusted A&P Series Hero gif upload site PM with offers please.
  11. Azuris

Selling: Rare/old school clothing

Clothing for sale... apologies for storage box bit.. cut'n'pasted from the account item list: 406 Renegade Fashion Citadel Pants (M) 1 4.17 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (63) 407 Renegade Fashion Maze Pants (F) 1 3.60 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (61) 408 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1 5.16 PED...
  12. Azuris

Rare clothing for sale..

Clothing for sale... apologies for storage box bit.. cut'n'pasted from the account item list: 406 Renegade Fashion Citadel Pants (M) 1 4.17 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (63) 407 Renegade Fashion Maze Pants (F) 1 3.60 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (61) 408 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1 5.16 PED...
  13. Azuris

The kindest thing anyone has done for you

To my society members wayyyy back when PE was still called PE and was cool: 1. Teaching and telling me where to mine. 2. Lent me full Angel Armor, Adj V1, MOD fap, MD-50 for weeks on end.
  14. Azuris

Star's Hunting Experiment

Oh noes reselling...? I hope people realise the majority of everything they own in reality has been marked up one way or another.... It could be a fun game for people out there to envision african/indian/asian sweatshops as TT and the global corporations as TT+. I think they make slightly...
  15. Azuris

Run to claim.

MA need to implement some sort of 'team' mining. Gets a bit lonely out there. Team hunting usually means being able to tackle bigger mobs that probably aren't possible to do solo, why not have something similar aye? e.g. if you use a new ore finder, it uses up 2 bombs per click and finds more...
Back