The kindest thing anyone has done for you

There has been many kind people in this game and too many to remember, one that is my favorite is Vixen of PE ADDICTS she took me as a step-disiple and trained me very well and was always there for me as i got into trouble and helped me out, my hat's off to her.

So far for me (been on since July '07... not much playing time tho) the leader of my soc, formerly known as Tao-19.. now -TAO-, gave me a 5ped shirt and full TT Urban Pattern Pants with exo textures... then he coloured them for me :D. This happened when I reached 20agil about August... only 32 atm :laugh:. Well thanks to you howie.. and thanks to my mentor Sarah who helped me with a lot of my TPs... and last but not least big thanks to my soc who have kept me happy and sane in EU for almost a year now and kept me busy with TT hunt all over the place!

Until next time,
Ze-Tomb Raider

Hmmmm there's been so many kind things that ppl have done it's hard to list. From being a noob and the help I got back then. Probably all of Stryker's patience with my questions and true help he gave me way back when. I tried not to be a bother and did a lot of my own research but he was kind in taking the time for little ol' noob me to answer things here and there. My actual mentor, Hottygirl answered a ton of things too.

Met an oj that fapped me.. was begging to fap me as was his 'chosen' occupation. Didn't want any pay, just wanted to fap me with his fap 5. Well, that was our well loved Razorfire. :) I ended up becoming his unofficial mentor and I got the best mentor gift from him, a lykke chest. That was pretty darn nice.

All the times my soc mates and close friends do the small things, a fap here or there, sell me something I'm crafting at below market value, saving things for me and the like. That's kindness. Damage Inc. really does rock for our love and respect for each other, helpfulness and the like.

The ubers over the couple of years I've been here that have let me tag along and be a part of a hunt just to experience a bigger mob. (hmmm thinking .. was it a hidden adenda on their part to keep me skilling and get more addicted?? lol)

My close friends that over time have let me try out an uber item here and there. I've been fortunate to play with some of the best items in game but also learned that most decay like heck! ;)

Any and all my friends that have shared their knowledge and experience. That's a pretty big one in this game.

Bumping this to get more great stories from you all!

Chaz was always there to make me smile and run a mob train when activities were at a minimum.

Chaz was always awesome with sweaters! When you could sweat trapped mobs at the Zychion bridge, and they were dry, he would kill them and train back some more. Always cheerful and not a braggart. It helped me reaching my sweating cap quickly back then :D

I would love to see trapped sweating come back. The most cooperation and trust between players just starting, I experienced while running trains for sweat. There are a few more ava's that were willing to brave armor decay for the "Bridge Crew" but Chaz stands out. :)

Last edited:
ive really never accepted any charity as far as ingame ,, id like to be known as self sufficient and in need of no ones help . but recently my socmate ,, known as NN has been good to me ,, im restarting from scratch after losing everything ,, including my home .

it was tuff to come back ingame with nothing but my reputation ,, he has lent me unlimited UL2 and adjusted starkov 97 on my word . ive regained a bit of skills believe me for it . id just like to acknowledge the fact in pub , that he has helped me in a tuff time in my life.

if this isnt act of kindness ,, i dont know what is .

thanx NN ,, ya gave me some of my ingame pride back ,, even if for just 100k ammo time ,, i appreciate it :)

Rick Ninja Hunter

A very nice thing happen to me a couple of min ago, i was out hunting robots and a guy Rick ninja Hunter was close and was going the same way, so i start shooting a trooper 03 but get killed when he is down to 1/3, rick tell me to hurry back since he have a claim rod very close, it's two jump from nearest outpost to get there. And when I get there he crit almost right away, i go back again and after my first jump i landed right in front of a warrior 06 it took some time to kill him so when i get to the trooper, rick had to kill him, np trooper was hunting him when i was dead. But then he trade me and give me half of the 79 ped global he got on that trooper :D +rep him if you see him :D

i was trying to hunt hoglo and some guy that selsl me stuff to resell every now and then showed up. I was getting beaten in ghost hard and he told me to put 5b plates in.
I laughted cause these things costed 300 peds at that time.
He said u can borrow mine, so he borrowed me 6 plates worth 1800 ped.

aftehr the hunt i paged him ot return the plates. he said "nah, i"dont hunt much anyway, and u got them all smelly now, they are yours "

i really coudlnt believe it, and i still find that amazing.

i was trying to hunt hoglo and some guy that selsl me stuff to resell every now and then showed up. I was getting beaten in ghost hard and he told me to put 5b plates in.
I laughted cause these things costed 300 peds at that time.
He said u can borrow mine, so he borrowed me 6 plates worth 1800 ped.

aftehr the hunt i paged him ot return the plates. he said "nah, i"dont hunt much anyway, and u got them all smelly now, they are yours "

i really coudlnt believe it, and i still find that amazing.

holy COW :D that's amazing :)

There was this guy in my society when I was in Honest Entropians....When I was broke and fairly new he gave me 100 ped, which lasted AGES hunting with an opalo :D

And then more recently there's Angelo Ang Frazzini, he's just kind across the board. We're always talking, and he's frequently healing sweaters at swamp camp. He's also loaned me an unlimited Riker UL2, which makes for some decent profit hunting :)

oh :) I wonder who in HE it could be :D
UL2 u say :) sweet I hope I get to know some1 with any UL things ^^

I started this thread more than 2 years ago, and I think this downtime is a perfect time to revive it and hear more great stories.

I even have a new one. I have been "mentoring" a new player for last last couple weeks, flying him to tp's, healing him hunting/sweating, providing info, etc. After every flight he offers to pay me (which I always refuse). But for a new player with very little to spend to make the offer every time shows a kind person with a good heart.

Cheers to said unnamed newbie!!

Hmm a lot of things over the years...
My mentors and all the time they took helping me. All of the advice and knowledge shared from to many to name players.

The trust from my friends. Wudi in-particular lending me gear so I could try to keep up with the 'big guys' during WOF.

All the love, support, stuffed animals, understanding, listening, and everything else from my mates when I was sick. They have no idea how much they helped by just being there. :grouphug:

a very nice guy giving me all i needed to start 59 peds shogun armor and some mining stuff

i downloaded the game and sweated for a few days and i was 5 minutes from uninstalling this game when

Mamie Tootie from Synergen charmed me into staying and joining her SOC. she also gave me some stuff to get me started

Aeon Flux and Sloe gave me a full set of Pixie armour

Walter/mamie/aeon took me to almost every TP on cally in my first week

Aeon taught me all about the auction house and gave me a lot of freebies. Aeon also gave me a Riker UL2 to borrow when she had only known me for a few days.

Everyone in synergen gave me advice and help whenever i asked

I can take breaks from EU but i can never leave synergen as better people ive never met in any SOC in any MMO ive ever played.

Lastly im a reformed pirate. WHen i played EVE online i was a scammer, cheater and pirate who basically made like impossible for anyone outside my corp. I was completely cured with kindness

Back in late 2003/early 2004 when I was a new player in Project Entropia, a player named Mya (from the Boar Hunters) bought some sweat from me for way over market value.

I think the going price at that time was around 4PEC a bottle and she paid me like 25 PED for 100 bottles. That act of kindness really kept me playing in those early days.

i downloaded the game and sweated for a few days and i was 5 minutes from uninstalling this game when

Mamie Tootie from Synergen charmed me into staying and joining her SOC. she also gave me some stuff to get me started

Aeon taught me all about the auction house and gave me a lot of freebies. Aeon also gave me a Riker UL2 to borrow when she had only known me for a few days.

I can take breaks from EU but i can never leave synergen as better people ive never met in any SOC in any MMO ive ever played.

Lastly im a reformed pirate. WHen i played EVE online i was a scammer, cheater and pirate who basically made like impossible for anyone outside my corp. I was completely cured with kindness

Can't say i've fully known alot of people from synergen but had many interactions with them over the years and nothing but good from them:)

but EU is a game that teaches values more then any other here a kind deed will be remembered untill the day our avatars lie burried and forgotten

a few things...
- a certain someone (you know who you are) 'held' my booth's deed for me for a while til I could afford to deposit again. Thanks.

- a certain someone else let me buy archon sword recently for a price that at the time was far below the market value. Thanks.

- a certain someone else let me TT to them a few years back, which they would then sell and pay me back some of the profits off of that later, enabling my low n00b pedcard to grow at the time. Thanks.

- a certain mall shop owner took me under his wing and taught me a thing or three. Thanks.

- a certain large society allowed me to join in their team hunts fairly regularly. Thanks.

Gulle from the soc gave me 200 ped of his crafting 9k HoF (just because i was online at the time)

Thank you very much :yay:

/Love

Wow, this thread is a blast from the past!

Nice to see it getting some new bumps.

711 - for creating a nice forum. :)

Wow there are so many great ppl in EU where to start.

One of my first experiences was when I joined the all South African Soc Die Komando and joined in for a team hunt with all the uber players on TI... Stiker gave me a full tt tp1 chip and 10ped me so I could keep up with them... after the hunt he told me I could keep it. This was huge for me as my whole ava worth (gear etc) was around 100ped at that time. Also from Die Komando Liefie who gave me a fap 10 after I was strugling to kill faucervix east of atlas haven.

Leeloo for letting me join SR even though I hadn't quite reached the skill req at that time:laugh:

All my great soc m8's who are always free for helping out with a fap, or join in to kill some mobs (def all my soc m8's who switched to smaller weapons so I could get the killpoint for my LT mission this past migration).

Bjorn who always warps me for free back and forth between caly and arkadia:)

Many more I am probably forgetting atm ;)

I can tell you that you are now the only one who got this little treatment and I would probably not be playing right now if it weren't for Walter/Mamie/Aeon/Sloe.
I feel exactly the same way about Synergen as you do, don't think you are playing any longer but still.
It could have been me writing those exact words you just did :)

Cheers, Foley :king:

The first time I logged on to PE (as it was back then) I immediately received a mentorship request from Nupi NUPI Nuupster, who not only turned out to be a fantastic mentor but a long-time friend as well. Got my first hunting global in a team with him, and stayed in touch for years afterward.

Before I could deposit, I somehow managed to get 'hired' by Paul Cuey Darkmane. He was doing some crafting and asked me to track down some Maganite, which at the time (is it still now?) was very scarce and had a very high markup. He gave me some PEDs to use and sent me out to advertise at every outpost I could until I found some. I ended up getting him a nice amount and this 'job' kept me busy for a little while, and gave me something to do as a nondepositor. He also gave me a number of items as gifts. We fell out of contact eventually but a couple years later I logged on and was glad to see him on the hunting ATH list. :)

Someone bought me a brand new Quad+Thruster+Oil so I could travel & explore space a bit more than I did, that was real kind as it was a nice surprise & also unexpected. Most recent, sponsorship hunting with people like Narfi, Sam Robet & now someone else. I think those acts are of the kindest in EU :).

very nice positive thread :wtg:

I list a few things that I remember right now..

.. the girl (Kiira) who borrowed me a gun on my first day in EU without knowing me at all
.. Soc Mates (GT, Velox, Elekti) giving me some pixie parts as a startup armour
.. Zunami giving me pants so I get dressed up
.. my Soc Leader (MrSmith) giving me tp chip+implant when I got stuck at an outpost
.. the guy at an outpost giving me a better fap when I tried to heal him with my mighty fap-5 while he shot the mobs that blocked my way out
.. star giving me some cans of paints from missing colors so I could finish my paint-tower
.. got a lot of help lately finishing some iron missions to collect the attribute rewards , mostly from Prowler, but also from Kleene

:grouphug: a big huge :grouphug: thank you :grouphug:to all of you! :grouphug:
:grouphug:

and also a big thank you for everyone that provides me paints for skilling (especially the "pay after skilling" ones!), you all helped me a lot to reach coloring level 50 :painter:

back in 2007 when i was a sweating noob for 2 years already, someone in CoL was chipping out and gave me a 50 peds handgun skill implant approx in value size because i wanted so bad to be able to use the good o'l Korss H400 (L). I was happy :D

And when i was in Church of Lootius and sweating everyone was great and was giving me ammo to team hunt with them :D

Last edited:
To my society members wayyyy back when PE was still called PE and was cool:

1. Teaching and telling me where to mine.

2. Lent me full Angel Armor, Adj V1, MOD fap, MD-50 for weeks on end.

Neverdie was very kind to me once :)

I had realised that I could mix Plumatergus small wing with aetherix hide so had been trying for over a year to figure out what was needed to create this strange new mob, I had a storage full of every dna part available that didn't cost a few kped.

Eventualy Neverdie helped me check it with his pluma large wing (he'd been trying to make pluma with this wing for a couple of years). It then showed it was pluma dna but wouldn't create it (bug due to wrong hide being assigned).

So Neverdie contacted support and they fixed it. The situation was that ND had the rare item (pluma large wing) and all had had was a bunch of cheap small wings, hides and frags worth about 100ped total. Neverdie was extremely kind and gave me a couple of kped for my junk (and help sorting out the problem).

One time, Kitty Kat, Micjack, Smokeitup took down the Bis, and stole 5k loot from me... and surprisingly :) they gave it back :D.... oh wait that's how it went down in my mind anyway hehe...

A lot of people have helped me out :) and I'm very grateful. I'm still a noob of course, so people are still helping me out everyday :).

The ones that stand out are:

When Alric secretly paid for my August EFA membership without even telling me :). I was surprised to learn about it the first time I accepted Fluid's summons.
-When Alric gave me the blue shirt I still wear today.
-When Alric gave me invaluable advice about how skilling on MSes, and about hunting and crafting.

Star light, because he taught me that claim sizes =! mining depth / depth enhancers. That they're random and a deeper mining depth =! an overall average of larger claims.

K-Max, the hunting jobs :) that really helped me learn how to play without having to depo. Free skills, sometimes profit, and a lot of experience.

CYB & Max, for the advanced crafting advice that led to my recent hofs in crafting.

Sam, because he's awesome :D and helped me out a lot with stuff.

Narfi & Jess & Dawn - because the three of them are so supportive, and the XXIV and MacReady was always there when I needed that quick warp to Ark.

Vickie - because s/he taught me how to juke pirate shots...

Calin / stDem - always there to buy an unlimited number of amps from me at the right MU, day or night, rain or shine. I can only wonder how many peds are on their cards. Sometimes I think there's a large pit in the middle of Caly where they just toss the amps in.

Joker / Joe Snow - they actually let me get my claims in PVP without attempting to loot me :). I had 6 mins left on 2 of my claims, and I thought all was lost cause htey kept killing me, then suddenly, they both told me they'd had their fun and I could go extract for 3 hrs uninterrupted. I didn't believe it.... and then it happened :D.

Tnx to Painwrecker for teach me a lot of things in game and helping me to choice the right profesion :) The kindest think was 2 days ago ! The best guy in eu :d i will not tell him akount give me 1200 peds 10 amp level 2 and f-106 finder to mining also a couple of times 100-200 peds tips and SPECIALI tnx to Rep for esi tip in heals searvice ~~

Two words Entropia cominuty is full whit cool guys except -team les potates (suck my feet):yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Back