1. B

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

Still sore in the back?
  2. B

The creeping spy

The creeping spy
  3. B

Well, I am now 100% certain that it happened. Star did buy a regular ep40 for 50k.
  4. B

Pretty sure it's just gospel. But, word says, star did the 50k trade with the avatar in question. Just that star failed to mention which weapon he wanted to trade. So, he got a regular ep40 mercenary in trade for his 50k. Can anyone confirm this?
  5. B

Rumor says star was seen trading with the MM holder. Maybe he took the offer!
  6. B

Hey (You know who you are)

I've also heard birds singing all sorts of things about that too. This story has been told wrong since the beginning. So, accounts x1 x2 and x3 lend items to account x4. Account x4 lets a unknown friend who owns account s1, use his account. The unknown friend transfers valuable items to...
  7. B

Stolen Gun for sale ?

Hey Rep, I'm sorry for your loss. I overheard something weird a few days ago about this situation. Is it true that {deleted} got the imk3 back because he acted like a gentlemen, and you didn't get the MM thanks to all your courts/lawyers legal stuff? Cause if that's true, what a major slap...
  8. B

FYI: Definitive loot pool answer

It takes no more skill to do this, than playing blackjack. Period. What's the difference between buying arms and ammunition, and buying full armor, ammo, weapon, fap, and amp? Just because you CAN (don't have to) buy more parts of armor, all of a sudden the law changes? There's so much BS...
  9. B

That sort of speech is also used by con artists. Such as the people who implement laws imposed by a God nobody ever saw, in our society. My "burden of proof" has already been fulfilled by the statement made by Mindark. If you wish to distort it to your likings, well, feel free to do so...
  10. B

And yet, insisting in distorting the meaning of a clearly simple affirmation by the responsible Mindark entities in regard to the matter in hand, using a politically correct type of speech as means of renforcement to the hipotetical veracity of one's view of the matter, isn't an attempt of...
  11. B

Surely we dont have enough gremlin arms hanging around. Plus, the original question to that support case was a player asking if it's normal loosing $40 usd average per hour hunting with a mod merc. They implied that the general state of the economy affects loot. The only possible meaning to...
  12. B

Maybe I shouldn't let this out. But for the sake of it.... If you didn't understand it, Which means that there is a loot pool. Kthxby
  13. B

Quess what the next person is gonna say :D

ol only 2 ppl got the EFD i did say the (first) person to quess what the other one was saying wins but good job everyone else for not winning
  14. B

Ruminations of a Roughshod Rigger

Just buy a tango, and make them look silly.
Back