Recent content by BaronMartin

1. BaronMartin

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Most objective and factual post in the whole thread. +Rep :D
  2. BaronMartin

Market manipulation with welding wire this week?

Imagine reading patch notes.
  3. BaronMartin

Space Hunting Sucks

[Moderated: Removed quote from deleted post] https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/planet-calypso-content-release-2020-0-5-2.278004/post-3802483
  4. BaronMartin

Selling: SOLD

SOLD
  5. BaronMartin

Question: Game need to be started 2-3 times to work properly

Sounds more like an issue with your Hard Drive/SSD speeds.
  6. BaronMartin

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

It is not supposed to be a direct comparison, it's a demonstration of the principle. Just some people want something to happen, doesn't mean it will or is best for the game, that's all.
  7. BaronMartin

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

If the community made a poll that said; "Should we have 100% returns, and an extra HoF every week", everyone would vote yes. It is, unfortunately meaningless.
  8. BaronMartin

Buying: [Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe] Low Tier Preferably

Please PM me here or in-game (Baron-Martin) with price and tier :) thank you!
  9. BaronMartin

Selling: Blue/Green Vampiric Cloak (M)

I assume the price is based on what I paid for mine. For those looking, I can say this is a perfectly reasonable price (at least with current rarity) and certainly inline with the only other previous sale (me lol). EDIT: I think my comment needs more context. This item is very much a collectors...
  10. BaronMartin

Blue Vampiric Cloak Photo

And no, the cloak does not come off in the bedroom. I don't make the rules.
  11. BaronMartin

Or just for people that like fashion
  12. BaronMartin

I wonder who made that..... :D
  13. Entropia_2021-11-02_16.36.01.jpg

Entropia_2021-11-02_16.36.01.jpg

14. Cloak try 2

Cloak try 2

Back