Selling: Blue/Green Vampiric Cloak (M)

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Selling this hard earned cloak, current offer: 2k, BO 3k, I will sell it in a couple of days if nobody offers BO.

GL

index.php

Idk what's funny, not my fault my avatar is sexy :p

Jaja nice cloak!

Any Item buff?

I assume the price is based on what I paid for mine. For those looking, I can say this is a perfectly reasonable price (at least with current rarity) and certainly inline with the only other previous sale (me lol).

EDIT: I think my comment needs more context. This item is very much a collectors item, or at the least for those interested in fashion. Most of you won't be interested in this item as it lacks practical application (perfectly reasonable). But I think I can lean on my own experience in collecting, as owner of a number of collections, some of which are the most extensive in the game.

If MA release the same cloak for next Halloween Mayhem, then this will not be worth the asking price. If kept to this Mayhem, and total drops stay roughly below 20, I'd say it stays reasonably priced. So, there is certainly an element of gamble at this price point which is worth weighing up.

I compare this item similarly to another in my collection, the Deer Horns. From the umbranoid event, I know of 3 other people with it, and current valuation puts it around 4.5K.

Ultimately the market decides what it is worth but I know a few collectors who would snatch this up. GL with sale!

EDIT 2: This is my personal opinion, not a fact. Consider it, but don't blindly listen to it :p

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I see no value in such things personally. I wear my Karona suit when I want to appear fashionable. :D. Other than that I am black ugly viceroy.

GL with sale.

Worth that for sheer effort alone. Cloaks have always been great with their ability to go "over" armour. GL with the sale. I hope you are saving the green one for yourself!

Worth that for sheer effort alone. Cloaks have always been great with their ability to go "over" armour. GL with the sale. I hope you are saving the green one for yourself!
Thank you :) That's the plan ! :)

Bump for the sexy cloak, last 24 hours.

Green cloak + green face mask + green horns up for sale.
:D

index.php

No, they do nothing.
Currently, i belive they will add upgradeable possibility for Mayhen Vendor at a later point, for example cloack + rare token + ammount of mayhem token to get a cloack with buff, horn + rare token + token to get a horn with buff, maybe not before next halloween mayhem, ofc just speculating, no official info / leak here before you start wondering, but would make sense to me.

Currently, i belive they will add upgradeable possibility for Mayhen Vendor at a later point, for example cloack + rare token + ammount of mayhem token to get a cloack with buff, horn + rare token + token to get a horn with buff, maybe not before next halloween mayhem, ofc just speculating, no official info / leak here before you start wondering, but would make sense to me.
I am thinking the same, but if I wrote that, could be considered scam. There is many items that is just what they are, and we can only speculate, but it would make sense if they make upgrade mission or something next HW mayhem.

Back